Windows 10: Wireless network adapter does not see any network after PC reboot.

Discus and support Wireless network adapter does not see any network after PC reboot. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I have a problem with my network after probably windows update that happened some time ago. Earlier it worked perfectly.After I reboot my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PrzemysławSz, May 27, 2021.

1. Wireless network adapter does not see any network after PC reboot.

Hi,I have a problem with my network after probably windows update that happened some time ago. Earlier it worked perfectly.After I reboot my computer it just can't see any wireless network. It can be fixed by reinstalling network driver.But after next PC reboot it happens again. I tried almost everything that I found on the internet to fix this problem, but nothing helps.I even replaced hardware network adapter, but the same issue happens every time. I updated Windows, BIOS, network driver and issue is still visible.I will be very grateful for help. HW:Network adapter:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX20

:)

PrzemysławSz, May 27, 2021

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 27, 2021
  3. Which network adapter?

My friend recently came over to my house with his laptop. Before I could connect him to my lan he detected several wireless networks in the area. I want to connect to these wireless networks, but I don't know what kind of adapter I need. I searched his laptop model and this is his network adapter http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/wireless/wireless_n/overview.htm

It seems he could get both N, and G signals

what would any of you guys suggest?

Network_guy, May 27, 2021
  4. Wireless network adapter does not see any network after PC reboot.

wireless network adapter problem

Hi,

Let's try these troubleshooting steps:

Method 1:

• Open the list of available networks by clicking the network icon in your task bar.
    • Locate the network name on the list and right-click or press and hold on it.
    • Click or tap “Forget this network” to delete the profile from your computer.
    • Once done, reboot your device and then reconfigure the connection to the network.

Method 2:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command Prompt.
    • In Command prompt type the following (Replace Wireless Profile Name with your profile name): netsh
      wlan delete profile name="Wireless Profile Name"
    • Press the enter key and reboot your device, once done reconfigure your wireless network profile.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, May 27, 2021
Thema:

Wireless network adapter does not see any network after PC reboot.

1. Wireless network adapter does not see any network after PC reboot. - Similar Threads - Wireless network adapter

2. Wireless Network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network adapter: Hi I tried to unistall my wireless network adapter via device manager, but after restarting my laptop it didn’t reinstall the wirelesd network adapter so I can not connect to any wifi-network. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance...
  3. Wireless Network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Network adapter: I recently had problems with my Realtek 8821ae wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-e nic. So I went to my manufacturer's website. Which is https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/X540MA/HelpDesk_Download/. My CPU/BIOS Model is X540MA and my OS is Windows 10 64-Bit. I went to the networking...
  4. Wireless Network adapter

Wireless Network adapter: I recently had trouble with my Realtek 8821ae wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-e nic. Every hour or so my internet would get cut out and it would be a massive problem. The only way I could fix this is by restarting my computer only to face the same problem again. My computer is a...
  5. Wireless network adapters

Wireless network adapters: The wifi card i have in my custom built PC is a qualcomm atheros QCA61x4, and recently it hasn't been working. For the past few months I've been utilizing a wired connection, but I moved and now use wifi, but I cannot detect any networks and therefore can't use the internet...
  6. Wireless network adapter

Wireless network adapter: I’ve been having an issue with my wireless network adapter connecting to the internet and someone suggested I uninstall and reinstall the driver, how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-network-adapter/e98fabae-08f3-462b-94b0-c977ed9b8d29
  7. wireless network adapter

wireless network adapter: my wireless network adapter keeps disconnecting i've taken all the recommended steps so far but have had no success fixing the problem. Other devices work fine on it, ethernet works fine on the device in question but wireless connection disconnects over and over and over...
  8. Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Network Adapter: Hi All, Yesterday morning I was working on my Dell XPS 13 9370 laptop and walked away for a few minutes. I came back to no wifi access. I went through tech support for 2.5 hours to determine that my laptop somehow lost my wireless network adapter. Dell wants me to send in...
  9. Wireless Network Adapter

Wireless Network Adapter: Acer Laptop, O/S: win 10 64 bit, the Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Network adapter is not working; tried to reinstall driver but failed (error 10). What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-network-adapter/e5121563-83e5-4bba-9296-23feb77f6b12
  10. No wireless network adapter

No wireless network adapter: I have a Microsoft Surface Go in S mode with no wireless internet driver. How do I resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/no-wireless-network-adapter/347e8aea-f3aa-4922-98b5-805beae67dfe