Windows 10: Wireless network adapter frequent disconnected and reconnect by itself after few seconds

Discus and support Wireless network adapter frequent disconnected and reconnect by itself after few seconds in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm sick with this condition where my wireless adapter just disconnect by itself and come back within 3 seconds. WLAN Extensibility Module has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kyheng, Feb 17, 2019.

1. kyheng Win User

Wireless network adapter frequent disconnected and reconnect by itself after few seconds

I'm sick with this condition where my wireless adapter just disconnect by itself and come back within 3 seconds.

WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped.

Module Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rtlihvs.dll

WLAN Extensibility Module has successfully started.

Module Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rtlihvs.dll

I'm using Windows 10 with the latest 1809 update, it has been stable prior to this update, not to mention when I need to create a new folder which will hang for 2 seconds.

Wireless adapter is D-link DWA-182 rev D(seems like it is most reliable by using its driver come together with the box which still not longer than 6 hours)

Sometimes even my 5GHz connection also "missing" and resurface back after I restart the PC.

All USB(V2 and V3) ports I've uncheck the power down under power management and follow all the ideas mentioned by using the search function.

Any other possible workaround for this or do I need to change the wireless adapter?

:)

kyheng, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Multiple WIFI USB Adapters Rapidly Disconnect and reconnect

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices and Internet Connection
      troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Linksys as wireless bridge with tomato, disconnects frequently

Ive got tomato flashed on my WRT54GS. Its set as a wireless ethernet bridge. The ssid, wireless channel and the wpa key are the same as the main router giving the wireless signal. Im using this so my xbox can get internet so i dont have to pay $70 for an adapter. Problem is it disconnects a fair bit. I have to pull out tthe cable and put it back in so it gets an IP and reconnects.

Any ideas on a way to fix this before i decide to fork out $70 for the wifi adapter.

Hybrid_theory, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Wireless network adapter frequent disconnected and reconnect by itself after few seconds

Windows 10: Wireless adapter attempting to connect to a wireless network with a different last letter

Hi Scottie,

The error that you encounter regarding your connection can be related to your wireless network configuration. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you reconnect to your network by following these steps:

• Press Windows
      Wireless network adapter frequent disconnected and reconnect by itself after few seconds 14744c1f-146e-4721-b4b7-7b05aa7ded32.png
      +
      I key.
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Under Wi-Fi, select Manage Wi-Fi Settings.
    • On the next window, under Manage known networks, select the network that's experiencing the error,
    • Click on Forget.

Once you're done, the wireless network will be disconnected. The next step is to reconnect by repeating the procedure until
    step 4 and select Connect. Enter the network's password and check if issue persists.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Wireless network adapter frequent disconnected and reconnect by itself after few seconds

1. Wireless network adapter frequent disconnected and reconnect by itself after few seconds - Similar Threads - Wireless network adapter

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect: Hi folks,We're having some trouble here with Wireless Display Adapters on our old projectors Epson models, primarily, EB-470, EB-570 and EB-685 models. The display adapter works fine most of the time, but any time one of our employees needs to stream handwriting, particularly...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect: Hi folks,We're having some trouble here with Wireless Display Adapters on our old projectors Epson models, primarily, EB-470, EB-570 and EB-685 models. The display adapter works fine most of the time, but any time one of our employees needs to stream handwriting, particularly...
  4. HDD keeps getting disconnected and reconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD keeps getting disconnected and reconnects after a few seconds: So, after getting a brand new pc with a NVME, I needed more space to store files, so I bought a Disc Toshida X300 Performance HDWE140UZSVA, which worked fine but I noticed that it made quite a lot of noise when being accessed, so I talked to the company and after a few months...
  5. HDD keeps getting disconnected and reconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD keeps getting disconnected and reconnects after a few seconds: So, after getting a brand new pc with a NVME, I needed more space to store files, so I bought a Disco Toshida X300 Performance HDWE140UZSVA, which worked fine but I noticed that it made quite a lot of noise when being accessed, so I talked to the company and after a few...
  6. HDD keeps getting disconnected and reconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD keeps getting disconnected and reconnects after a few seconds: So, after getting a brand new pc with a NVME, I needed more space to store files, so I bought a Disco Toshida X300 Performance HDWE140UZSVA, which worked fine but I noticed that it made quite a lot of noise when being accessed, so I talked to the company and after a few...
  7. Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect: Hoping someone can help me with a problem with my Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter. The PC is only a couple months old and other than my wireless internet connection seeming slower than other devices in the house, there was no problem until a week or two ago. Now I'm...
  8. Wireless Adapter frequent disconnects.

Wireless Adapter frequent disconnects.: My Microsoft wireless adapter is only three feet away from my controller in a direct line of sight. Some times there are no connection interruptions at all. Other times I'll have a connection interruption at least once every half hour. Losing the connection is extremely...
  9. USB Devices "randomly" getting disconnected then reconnecting after a few seconds

USB Devices "randomly" getting disconnected then reconnecting after a few seconds: I've just recently started having this issue, where my USB devices will disconnect out of nowhere while I'm using my computer, and I will hear the normal audio for when a device disconnects. After a few seconds I'll hear the disconnect sound again, then I'll hear the...
  10. USB Devices randomly disconnect and reconnect after a few seconds

USB Devices randomly disconnect and reconnect after a few seconds: Recently nearly all of my USB devices have been cutting out for a few seconds and reconnecting all at the same time. I have tried reinstalling drivers, running troubleshooters, and nearly anything I could find about this situation. If there is anything else that could be the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. checkpoint disconncts after seconds as network adapter disconnects

2. wlan extensibility module has stopped 1809

3. windows 10 network disconnects after a few seconds

4. wiondows10iot network adapter reconnect,
  5. realtek wireless adapter need to pull and reconnect