Windows 10: Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager

Discus and support Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Laptop Windows 10 can't connect to wifi can't find wifi option. When I check my wifi adapter in device manager it was missing, then when I click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XiaoWath, Jan 31, 2022.

1. XiaoWath Win User

Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager

My Laptop Windows 10 can't connect to wifi can't find wifi option. When I check my wifi adapter in device manager it was missing, then when I click on View>>Show hidden devices. I saw my wifi adapter is disabled and I double click on it. It says "currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. code 45".My wifi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter"I tried these ways but still not working1. reset windows2. uninstall and reinstall driver3. update driver4. reset network5. Run the network troubleshooter6. used these commands a/ netsh winsock reset b

:)

XiaoWath, Jan 31, 2022
  2. jwblue Win User

Wireless adapter not found in Device Manager

I ran the Lenovo Solution Center. Network Adapter was not listed in the hardware scanned. Not sure if there is a separate listing for that normally or not.

Ever since I ran a power cycle the adapter has not appeared in the Device Manager.

Does anyone believe removing the adapter and putting it back would solve the issue? I would rather not open my computer if there is little chance of it solving the issue. I am a complete novice doing this.

Not sure if this is relevant but in my Network Adapter in Device Manager there was "Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter". It has since disappeared.

jwblue, Jan 31, 2022
  3. Uninstall hidden “Network Adapters” from Device Manager using PowerShell script

Steps:

1. Open Device Manager from Control Panel
    2. Select “Show hidden devices” from View menu
    3. Expand “Network adapters”
    4. Find hidden adapters
    Manually these hidden adapters can be uninstall by below steps

1. Right click on hidden adapter
    2. Click on uninstall.
    3. Click on Ok button.
    How to uninstall these adapters using PowerShell script?

I have Administrator access still, this code throws error - Remove-ItemProperty : Requested registry access is not allowed.

ShridharKusurkar, Jan 31, 2022
  4. Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager

Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 31, 2022
Thema:

Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager

1. Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager - Similar Threads - Wireless network adapter

2. Wireless Network Adapter not showing in Device Manager or in Network and Sharing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Network Adapter not showing in Device Manager or in Network and Sharing.: I bought a ASUS TUF Gamming F15 FX506LHB 1 year ago and the Network adapter has abruptly stopped working. It had been working fine beforehand.It is not showing up in Network and Sharing Centre. It was hidden in Device Manager. In fact the Bluetooth options have disappeared as...
  3. Wireless Network Adapter not showing in Device Manager or in Network and Sharing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Network Adapter not showing in Device Manager or in Network and Sharing.: I bought a ASUS TUF Gamming F15 FX506LHB 1 year ago and the Network adapter has abruptly stopped working. It had been working fine beforehand.It is not showing up in Network and Sharing Centre. It was hidden in Device Manager. In fact the Bluetooth options have disappeared as...
  4. My wireless network adapter does not show in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless network adapter does not show in device manager: I just downgraded from windows 11 to 10. When I went to go connect to the wifi nothing showed. Then I watched videos on how to fix it nothing works....
  5. My wireless network adapter does not show in device manager

My wireless network adapter does not show in device manager: I just downgraded from windows 11 to 10. When I went to go connect to the wifi nothing showed. Then I watched videos on how to fix it nothing works....
  6. Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager: My Laptop Windows 10 can't connect to wifi can't find wifi option. When I check my wifi adapter in device manager it was missing, then when I click on View>>Show hidden devices. I saw my wifi adapter is disabled and I double click on it. It says "currently this hardware...
  7. Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager

Wireless network adapter is hidden in device manager: My Laptop Windows 10 can't connect to wifi can't find wifi option. When I check my wifi adapter in device manager it was missing, then when I click on View>>Show hidden devices. I saw my wifi adapter is disabled and I double click on it. It says "currently this hardware...
  8. I really need help! wireless adapter is hidden in the device manager

I really need help! wireless adapter is hidden in the device manager: I was using discord talking with my friends and all of a sudden i lost connection. I then check the device manager and found out that my wireless adapter was hidden in the device manager. Ive use this adapter about two years, and the reason i was using it is because the...
  9. Internet adapter hidden in device manager

Internet adapter hidden in device manager: I have been trying to fix my internet adapter since it wasnt working and its in hidden devices and when i open it up it gives me this message Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to...
  10. Wifi drive is hidden in network adapter in device manage

Wifi drive is hidden in network adapter in device manage: Wifi drive is hidden in network adapter in device manage. I had tried updating driver, booting my laptop with window 10 three times but nothing happed. I already getting frustration because of it. Its been a week i got this problem.. I dont kn[ATTACH]ow why is this happening...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi showing in hidden devices

2. wiffi driver hideen