Windows 10: Wireless network adapter keeps disappearing after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Wireless network adapter keeps disappearing after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an Asus model Q502LA , my Intel Wireless Software network adapter/ driver keeps disappearing. Which prevents me from getting on the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nihekuna, Feb 16, 2019.

1. nihekuna Win User

Wireless network adapter keeps disappearing after Windows 10 update

I have an Asus model Q502LA , my Intel Wireless Software network adapter/ driver keeps disappearing. Which prevents me from getting on the internet without an Ethernet connection. Sometimes I am able to reinstall itit whi solves the problem, but recently this no longer works. I've tried the trouble shooter, system restore point, and a network settings restore to no avail. I noticed that I needed to update Windows 10, could this be the problem?

:)

nihekuna, Feb 16, 2019

2. Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Wireless network adapter disappearing?

Hi, I've had an Asus Q400A for about 4 years now. A few months ago, it started doing this thing where I'll be working online, and suddenly I'll lose wifi connection. Then the wifi bars at the bottom of the screen have a yellow exclamation mark on
    them, and then a few seconds later it turns into the Ethernet sign with a red x on it. My wireless adapter disappears completely. If I go to my device manager, all that is listed under my network adapters is the "Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet
    Controller (NDIS 6.30)." I am missing my "Intell Centrino Wireless-N 2230" wireless network adapter. It's like my computer's wifi is completely disabled, and I am only able to connect to the internet via Ethernet. Sometimes I am able to fix it with the troubleshooter
    before the adapter shuts off completely and disappears, as it always turns yellow with the exclamation mark for a few seconds before disappearing. If I am fast enough I can run the troubleshooter and it will reset the wireless network adapter before it disappears.
    But when this doesn't work or I am too late, not even restarting or shutting down my computer will bring it back. It just kind of comes back on its own after I let my computer sit turned off for a few hours. This is INCREDIBLY annoying, as I am a busy high
    school senior, and most of my school work and internship work is done on my computer. I have tried reinstalling the intell wireless adapter driver, and that did not work. What should I do? Is this a hardware problem? I have an Asus Q400A notebook running Windows
    10. I have also tried turning off the option for the computer to turn off the adapter to save battery and that did not work.

carsond2704, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Wireless network adapter keeps disappearing after Windows 10 update

Wireless Adapter disappeared after windows 10 upgrade

Mine, too.

unable to connect any wireless network, public and private two days after the upgrade to 10. Sunday worked; Monday, on & off; Tuesday, none.

The adapter disappeared from network adapter items of the device manger on control panel. Instead, a couple of unfamiliar network adaptor names were listed. When the new ones were disabled, wireless network connection worked as normal. But after my laptop
    was off for a while, the same connection problem. At that time a different network adapter from Microsoft was listed was listed. Disabled it again, but the problem has not been solved.

WoisoonKim, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Wireless network adapter keeps disappearing after Windows 10 update

1. Wireless network adapter keeps disappearing after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Wireless network adapter

2. Wireless adapter keeps disappearing and appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter keeps disappearing and appearing: I don't know if my laptop adapter is broken now or is something that has to do with my DNS. From time to time my wireless connection/adapter keeps disappearing and after I left it for quite sometime, it'll appear again. I'm fine when it happens in my home because I can just...
  3. Wireless adapter keeps disappearing and appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter keeps disappearing and appearing: I don't know if my laptop adapter is broken now or is something that has to do with my DNS. From time to time my wireless connection/adapter keeps disappearing and after I left it for quite sometime, it'll appear again. I'm fine when it happens in my home because I can just...
  4. Wireless adapter keeps disappearing and appearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Qualcomm Atheros Ar956x Wireless Network Adapter Keeps disappearing in new windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Qualcomm Atheros Ar956x Wireless Network Adapter Keeps disappearing in new windows update: 1. in new version win 10 October 13, 2020—KB4579311 OS Build 19041.572 i have update all my driver and do rollback update it still happen have problem with my qualcom network adapter driver. 2. when i use start up in save mode + network, make windows not responding 3. i...
  6. Wireless Network Adapter Keeps Disappearing + Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Network Adapter Keeps Disappearing + Blue Screen Error: Hello, I bought my Acer Aspire F 15 F5-573G-541P back in February 2017. I have barely had any problem running it for my daily gaming routine in last three years. But since last week, after the latest windows update, the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter keeps...
  7. My Wireless Network Adapters just Disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Wireless Network Adapters just Disappeared: hello, so I have a big problem. so my computer glitched out and it forced itself to shut off. when I turn it back on, my internet won't pop up and my computer is telling me that I have to connect my pc to an Ethernet cable. So I go to my device manager, go to network...
  8. Connect to a wireless display disappeared after upgrading wireless network adapter to Intel...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect to a wireless display disappeared after upgrading wireless network adapter to Intel...: After reading about a dozen articles and compiling all the requirements for Miracast, I finally figured out the settings change required for the Intel AC-9260 wireless adapter. Apparently Miracast requires both the 2.4GHz capability and the 801.11 a,b,g,n capability. In the...
  9. Wireless adapter disappeared after Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless adapter disappeared after Windows update: My friend has an odd issue. His internet stopped working after an update. It turned out that he no longer has a wireless adapter "installed." I went to HP's support site, but they only had drivers for Windows 8.1, and there were 5 different ones, at that. I tried installing...
  10. Wireless Network Adapter disappeared after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network Adapter disappeared after Windows 10 upgrade: Hey, So after 2 failed attempts at installing Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire Z5801 PC, I finally managed to succeed. However, a new problem appeared after installation.. The Wireless network adapter went completely missing. Windows does not detect its existence at all,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus wireless drivers keep disappearing

2. wifi adapter keeps disappearing windows 10

3. wifi driver keeps disappearing

4. network keeps disappearing windows 10,
  5. control panel keeps disapearing after a few seconds,
  6. windows 10 wifi keep disappearing,
  7. update wireless network adapter windows 10,
  8. wifi adapter keeps disappearing,
  9. network adapter disappearing asus,
  10. network adapter keeps disappearing windows 10,
  11. wireless keeps on disappering,