Windows 10: Wireless Network Adaptor problems

Discus and support Wireless Network Adaptor problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every few months I lose internet connection on my computer and I get the same error message about problem with the network adaptor. I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JennieCH, Jun 29, 2020.

1. JennieCH Win User

Wireless Network Adaptor problems

Every few months I lose internet connection on my computer and I get the same error message about problem with the network adaptor.

I have the following message:

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adaptor is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems.

I normally roll back the driver and that fixes it, but it won't allow me to this time.

I have a Samsung Tablet.

How can I fix this problem and is there a way I can stop it from reoccurring in the future?

Thank you

* Moved from IEother/Windowsother

:)

JennieCH, Jun 29, 2020
  2. martin.2 Win User

wireless network adaptor problems

Hi,

All help gratefully received. Following latest windows 10 update. Internal wireless network adaptor on my laptop keeps cutting out. The network diagnostic tool can resolve the issue, but only for 5 to 60 minutes before it happens again

The drivers are up to date. Its a Qualcomm Atheros AR956x wireless network adaptor in a Toshiba laptop

Any thoughts re: a permanent solution?

martin.2, Jun 29, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    wireless network

Vista or XP?

You need to go in and delete the network. Then it will pick it up again, and ask you to enter the key again.

On Vista, you do this by going into Networking and Sharing Center. The click on Customize, then click on Merge or delete network locations. Find the SSID of the router in the list, and delete it.

On XP, I believe you have to go to Network Connections, then right click on your Wireless Adaptor. Go to Status, and there should be a button to Manage Wireless Networks, that should take you to where you need to be to delete the network.

newtekie1, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Problem with wireless connection

Hi,

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the following link:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Also applies to Windows 10.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to un-install the current version of wireless card driver installed and then try to download and install wireless card drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check.

Follow the steps on how to un-install the wireless card driver.

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Network adaptors.

• Right click on wireless card driver and select
      Un-install.
    Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
    OK to remove the driver.

After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Computer will load the network adaptor card. Now you may check with the issue.

If the above steps doesn't help, I suggest you to login to other computer which has internet connectivity, visit the computer manufacturer website of the issue computer and then download the latest driver
    for the wireless card and save it to a external flash drive. Once you successfully save the drivers setup file, insert the flash drive on the issue computer and then try to install the drivers and check with the issue.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Wireless Network Adaptor problems - Similar Threads - Wireless Network Adaptor

2. wireless network adaptor windows 11 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless network adaptor windows 11 problem: i have a problem where the network wireless adaptor gets disconnected the second i open a tab or play a game, i cant even get a game or a video to start without resetting the pc or the network connection in general. But it always come back to the same problem and i'm sick of...
  3. wireless network adaptor windows 11 problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless network adaptor windows 11 problem: i have a problem where the network wireless adaptor gets disconnected the second i open a tab or play a game, i cant even get a game or a video to start without resetting the pc or the network connection in general. But it always come back to the same problem and i'm sick of...
  4. Wireless Network Adaptor not Starting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Network Adaptor not Starting: Hello,I have laptop with Windows 10 Pro, namely Lenovo ideapad Z560. The wireless adaptor doesn't start even after installing its driver several times. Please do needful.Device OS Specification Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 OS build 19045.2728;Wireless Adaptor...
  5. Wireless Network Adaptor not Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Network Adaptor not Starting: Hello,I have laptop with Windows 10 Pro, namely Lenovo ideapad Z560. The wireless adaptor doesn't start even after installing its driver several times. Please do needful.Device OS Specification Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 OS build 19045.2728;Wireless Adaptor...
  6. Wireless Network Adaptor not Starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth interference with wireless network adaptor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth interference with wireless network adaptor.: I use a HP pavilion laptop which uses Realtek RTL882CE 802.11ac PCle wireless adaptor. The wifi works fine until I turn on the bluetooth, the laptop is connected to the wifi but displays a no internet message, when I diagnose/troubleshoot it says the problem is Default...
  8. Network adaptor problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adaptor problem: Hello all, Need help with something please. The basics- new Asus x509ua machine from January. Sometimes the network adapter is not found by the computer. This has been happening on and off since I bought the machine. It happened two or three times back in Feb/Mar and just...
  9. Problems With Wireless Adaptor Installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems With Wireless Adaptor Installation: HI , I am trying to install my Edimax EW-7711UAN Wifi USB adaptor on my Win 10 laptop. When I plug it in, it does not appear in Network Connections but it does appear in Device Manager under network adaptors only with a question mark. The device status reads: Windows is...
  10. Problems With Wireless Adaptor Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems With Wireless Adaptor Installation: HI , I am trying to install my Edimax EW-7711UAN Wifi USB adaptor on my Win 10 laptop. When I plug it in, it does not appear in Network Connections but it does appear in Device Manager under network adaptors only with a question mark. The device status reads: Windows is...