Windows 10: Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop

Discus and support Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I'm using Windows 7.I have an issue with my laptop this laptop only, every other mobile device works fine.When I connect to a wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tạ Duy Khang, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop

Hello everyone,I'm using Windows 7.I have an issue with my laptop this laptop only, every other mobile device works fine.When I connect to a wireless network, it works properly. But just after a while just about 5–10mins, the yellow exclamation mark appears and, voila, no internet connection. When I disconnect and reconnect, the wireless network works as normal again but just a short time before the yellow exclamation mark reappears.The issue keeps on continuously, which is really annoying. It makes me manually disconnect and reconnect to wireless network every 10min.This happens to every

:)

Tạ Duy Khang, Mar 26, 2022

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Mar 26, 2022
  3. How to set up wireless network connection?

Hello everyone...

I want to connect wireless network connection to my laptop. But I don't know why I am unable to do it.. I am getting some error. I think some configuration setting kind of error. Can you please provide me some steps so that I can get my work done.
    Thankx!!

ashleysimpson052, Mar 26, 2022
  4. Rado D Win User

Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop

Unidentified wireless network connection on laptop(local only connection)

Hello friends,I have this laptop at home to have a look at,its my friends laptop,that had previously fine working wireless connection on it,but now it shows unidentified network upon connection to my wireless network.its shows local only connection and cant load any pages.it is all over the internet when you google it,but no real working solution.I had this laptop before and the wireless worked just fine.of course my network is fine,cos my own laptop connects perfectly..Ive tried uninstall all network devices,then reinstall,checked all adviced settings regarding IPv6 - 4,but nothing helps,Im in the end with ideas..do you have any?

Rado D, Mar 26, 2022
Thema:

Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop

1. Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop - Similar Threads - Wireless network connectivity

2. Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop: Hello everyone,I'm using Windows 7.I have an issue with my laptop this laptop only, every other mobile device works fine.When I connect to a wireless network, it works properly. But just after a while just about 5–10mins, the yellow exclamation mark appears and, voila, no...
  3. Issues with wireless connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with wireless connection: Hi I have windows 11 on my lenovo yoga c740 laptop. I am having issues connecting my hisense 50 inch tv and also my canon wireless printer to connect to it. The first time my 2 devices get connected but after that they show in the list of devices but do not connect...
  4. Laptop not connecting to wireless networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop not connecting to wireless networks.: About 2 weeks ago, my laptop stopped connecting to the normal wi-fi connections and I was having to use mobile hotspot to use the internet. Today, my laptop stopped showing any wireless networks and I am posting this question using a very inconvenient ethernet connection. I...
  5. Wireless connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless connection issue: I have a laptop running a Ryzen7 4800h and an RTX 2060. When updated my Nvidia drivers my wireless connection stopped working. I checked to make sure the adapter was enabled, and its refusing to connect to the displayed connections. After turning the wifi on and off, it stops...
  6. Wireless Network Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Network Issues: ","type":"unstyled","depth":0,"inlineStyleRanges":[],"entityRanges":[{"offset":14,"length":53,"key":0}],"data":{}},{"key":"9d9or","text":" ","type":"unstyled","depth":0,"inlineStyleRanges":[],"entityRanges":[],"data":{}},{"key":"7dkse","text":"...
  7. Wireless Network Issue

Wireless Network Issue: My internet works great but when I launch any game online/offline it magically disconnects me from my wifi and when I try to reconnect while the game is still running it connects but says No Internet Access but if I close the game and reconnect it's good again....
  8. Wireless Network Connection

Wireless Network Connection: Hi, my pc constantly loses internet connection. I'm connected to WiFi and the next minute the pc can't find any wireless network. I always have to re-initiate the pc for the networks to appear again. How can I solve this issue for good?...
  9. Laptop drops connection to wireless network randomly.

Laptop drops connection to wireless network randomly.: My daughter has a laptop that keeps losing it's connection to the local wireless network - any local wireless network. It will connect to any network, using security passwords, but then just drop off, after random amounts of time, ending in the message "The specified network...
  10. Wireless network issue

Wireless network issue: Hi, all. The PC often disconnects from wireless network. Besides the wireless network icon on the Taskbar often has a yellow exclamation mark. How can I deal with the issue?*Sick 16154