Windows 10: Wireless network not showing up.

Discus and support Wireless network not showing up. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay so, when I click on the network button there is no networks showing up. Does it have anything to do with the "drives"? Also there is a orange... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TankerCT, Mar 19, 2019.

1. TankerCT Win User

Wireless network not showing up.

Okay so, when I click on the network button there is no networks showing up. Does it have anything to do with the "drives"? Also there is a orange light coming from the "Airplane Mode" button but its not on...hope you can help

:)

TankerCT, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Wireless network not showing up. :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 19, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

wireless network

Vista or XP?

You need to go in and delete the network. Then it will pick it up again, and ask you to enter the key again.

On Vista, you do this by going into Networking and Sharing Center. The click on Customize, then click on Merge or delete network locations. Find the SSID of the router in the list, and delete it.

On XP, I believe you have to go to Network Connections, then right click on your Wireless Adaptor. Go to Status, and there should be a button to Manage Wireless Networks, that should take you to where you need to be to delete the network.

newtekie1, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Wireless network not showing up. - Similar Threads - Wireless network showing

2. My wireless network wont show up ive restarted and network reset and its still not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless network wont show up ive restarted and network reset and its still not showing: im on a computer with windows 11 and the wireless network option doesnt show up on my network and internet options in settings and in the bottom bar Ive reset my computer and ive done a network reset and the wireless network still doesnt show up is there a way to fix this?...
  3. My wireless network wont show up ive restarted and network reset and its still not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless network wont show up ive restarted and network reset and its still not showing: im on a computer with windows 11 and the wireless network option doesnt show up on my network and internet options in settings and in the bottom bar Ive reset my computer and ive done a network reset and the wireless network still doesnt show up is there a way to fix this?...
  4. No network shows up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No network shows up: Hi, I am in the middle of setting up windows 11 however, when I get to “lets connect you to a network” nothing shows. I have tried putting in an ethernet and got nothing. Any other solutions?...
  5. No networks showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No networks showing up: Please help me i have tried everything, all the tutorials dont work and i have reset my laptop twice, nothing works[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-networks-showing-up/d1cc3727-4e95-4a0a-a37c-d387553ef56b
  6. To Show Hidden Wireless Network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    To Show Hidden Wireless Network: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedAlae [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heen8q/to_show_hidden_wireless_network/
  7. wireless network not showing

wireless network not showing: I have an older HP laptop which is running windows 10. I am trying to set it up for my kids to use. The wireless internet option is no longer showing only the ethernet option. I don't know why it isn't showing anymore, and I don't seem to be able to add it back in. Can...
  8. hack tools showing up on wireless networks

hack tools showing up on wireless networks: Like the rest of you I get hack tools showing up wireless on my private network, turn off wireless and just stay wired and they disappear. Can anybody tell me how to stop the cowards? they show up as names of TV,s and cell phones but they are not, they suck out your data if...
  9. Windows 10 Wireless networks not showing up.

Windows 10 Wireless networks not showing up.: Hello, When I try to look up the wireless network. It shows nothing no wireless networks even that I'm connected to my saved wireless network but can not see the other networks or connect to new wireless network bc I can not see them. Kindly see the screenshot that I...
  10. wireless network isn't showing up

wireless network isn't showing up: I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but the wireless network isn't showing up. The wireless netork isn't showing up in Device Manager. Can anyone assist me. 97468