Windows 10: Wireless Network Tab Disappears

Discus and support Wireless Network Tab Disappears in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Not sure if this is a bug or just on my end, but whenever I try to open the wireless network tab at the bottom-right, it never loads and just exits... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TerraMagnus, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Wireless Network Tab Disappears

Not sure if this is a bug or just on my end, but whenever I try to open the wireless network tab at the bottom-right, it never loads and just exits itself out. I've tried restarting my computer but that did not fix anything. My computer automatically connects to the wireless network that I've been on before encountering this bug, so it's not a major issue atm, but still nevertheless annoying.

Video reference

submitted by /u/TerraMagnus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TerraMagnus, Aug 3, 2020
  2. brummyfan Win User

Wireless network issue

Right click start button(far left in task bar), go to Device manager, expand Network Adapters, right click Wi-Fi select Properties and find the version of your driver in Drivers tab.

Wireless Network Tab Disappears [​IMG]

brummyfan, Aug 3, 2020
  3. ebakunin Win User
    Home network has disappeared from network list

I have two devices connected to my home wireless network, my phone and my laptop. Recently my network has disappeared from the laptop's list of networks. This did not happen with my phone, which works fine. By disappeared I mean my home network cannot be discovered by my laptop. This is not a connection issue because I cannot find the network to connect to. I do not have this problem with any other wireless network. I followed the various command prompts suggested by Microsoft's troubleshooting guide (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...nection-issues). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ebakunin, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Wireless Network Tab Disappears

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Wireless Network Tab Disappears :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Wireless Network Tab Disappears

1. Wireless Network Tab Disappears - Similar Threads - Wireless Network Tab

2. Wireless Networks have disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Networks have disappeared: Yesterday, October 5, 2022, my desktop Dell, Inspiron 3475 AIO running Windows 10 Home suddenly forgot that wireless networks are a thing that exist. I returned to my computer after a meeting and it was off. When I rebooted it, the only options for connecting to a network...
  3. Wireless Networks have disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Networks have disappeared: Yesterday, October 5, 2022, my desktop Dell, Inspiron 3475 AIO running Windows 10 Home suddenly forgot that wireless networks are a thing that exist. I returned to my computer after a meeting and it was off. When I rebooted it, the only options for connecting to a network...
  4. Wireless Networks have disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Disappearing tabs on Chrome.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing tabs on Chrome.: Yesterday and today, I've noticed that occasionally, the last couple of tabs on Chrome disappear, then reappear when I open a new tab. What do I do about it?
  6. My Wireless Network Adapters just Disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Wireless Network Adapters just Disappeared: hello, so I have a big problem. so my computer glitched out and it forced itself to shut off. when I turn it back on, my internet won't pop up and my computer is telling me that I have to connect my pc to an Ethernet cable. So I go to my device manager, go to network...
  7. Connect to a wireless display disappeared after upgrading wireless network adapter to Intel...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect to a wireless display disappeared after upgrading wireless network adapter to Intel...: After reading about a dozen articles and compiling all the requirements for Miracast, I finally figured out the settings change required for the Intel AC-9260 wireless adapter. Apparently Miracast requires both the 2.4GHz capability and the 801.11 a,b,g,n capability. In the...
  8. QCA9377 wireless adapter options not showing the "prefererred network" tab.

QCA9377 wireless adapter options not showing the "prefererred network" tab.: I want to set my network adapter band to 5.2GHz but I am unable to locate the preferred network tab in the Qualcomm network adapter settings and I've checked that my adapter hardware is capable for the 5.2GHz band....
  9. Tabs disappear

Tabs disappear: Why can't I have more than one tab open? When I try to open another tab--it exits out of everything & I must start over. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-disappear/92ec7306-2135-427a-a15b-1f0e5ca220eb
  10. Wireless Network Adapter disappeared after Windows 10 upgrade

Wireless Network Adapter disappeared after Windows 10 upgrade: Hey, So after 2 failed attempts at installing Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire Z5801 PC, I finally managed to succeed. However, a new problem appeared after installation.. The Wireless network adapter went completely missing. Windows does not detect its existence at all,...