Windows 10: Wireless networking and "bridge" connections

Discus and support Wireless networking and "bridge" connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an HP 22" touchscreen desktop running Windows 10 Pro. By the way, the way I upgraded this which used to be a "Win10 Home" machine, was my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kylan619, May 6, 2020.

1. kylan619 Win User

Wireless networking and "bridge" connections

I have an HP 22" touchscreen desktop running Windows 10 Pro. By the way, the way I upgraded this which used to be a "Win10 Home" machine, was my friend brought an old computer just the midsize tower not the monitor or anything. But the tower had a product key printed right on the side of it for Windows 7 Professional. I punched that product key into my Windows 10 settings and bam, Win10 Pro.

Anyhoo, I now have 2 phones Android 8.1 on both of them and PDAnet & Easytether both legit licensed software on both Obama phones. Only one has service and thats the Virgin Mobile one running off the Sprint towers. The other one I use to pull CoxWiFi and USB the connection to my HP desktop PC.

So my question is this, how would I combine my 4G LTE bandwidth that thanks to the Corona pandemic they gave me 20 extra GB of cellular data on top of the 5 GB I normally allowance on my Obama plan, combine the 4G which I can sustain about 3 MB per second of bandwidth I think thats about 30 Mbps 4G cell data wireless connection with the available WiFi signals which I can basically pull in about 2 MB per second max via the WiFi.

Combine 4G with WiFi? And double speeds sometimes?

Thanks...

:)

kylan619, May 6, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Network bridge suddenly stopped working in windows 10

Hi Shantanu,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know how your network bridge is connected? Is it a wireless connection or a wired connection?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set up your network bridge to refresh the adapter and reconnect the other devices. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Add Incoming Connections from the Internet.
    • Bridge the two network connections that you want to use.
    • Forget the internal network connection (under
      Manage Known Networks).
    • Reconnect to your bridge network.
    • Restart your computer and check if your concern persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, May 6, 2020
  3. My Lumia 625 can't connect to wireless bridge

My phone Nokia Lumia 625 can't connect to wireless bridge , it isn't shown on the list of wifi networks

but Nokia Lumia 520 of my friend can connect to the wireless bridge , this Lumia 520 is up to date

MohamedRamadan---01, May 6, 2020
  4. Wireless networking and "bridge" connections

How to use both wired and wireless connection in one computer.

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

You can use but you should bridge the connections and ideally it should work.

1) What is the make and model of the router?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• On the Windows 10, click on the Windows icon. Type view network connections and press Enter.
    • Identify your Ethernet connection and your wireless connection. The Ethernet connection is called Local Area Connection and the wireless connection is called Wireless Network Connection.
    • Click on Local Area Connection to select it.
    • Press and hold the Ctrl key and click on Wireless Network Connection to select it. Now you should have both connections selected.
    • Right click on the selection and select Bridge Connections.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Wireless networking and "bridge" connections

1. Wireless networking and "bridge" connections - Similar Threads - Wireless networking bridge

2. Network bridge “no internet connection”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network bridge “no internet connection”: Hello,I have 2 ethernet cables connected on my computer using 2 diferent systems to get ethernet from same provider, one is using one wifi repeater them connecting with cable to my computermy computer does not have wifi and the other one is using powerline, the wifi repeater...
  3. Network bridge “no internet connection”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network bridge “no internet connection”: Hello,I have 2 ethernet cables connected on my computer using 2 diferent systems to get ethernet from same provider, one is using one wifi repeater them connecting with cable to my computermy computer does not have wifi and the other one is using powerline, the wifi repeater...
  4. Network bridge “no internet connection”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bridging network connections

Bridging network connections: Hello, I am trying to bridged my mobile internet connection which is connected to laptop via usb to my router which is connected to my laptop via ethernet. The connection works fine as I am able to connect to my router and have internet access! The issue is after running in...
  6. Wireless Network Connection

Wireless Network Connection: Hi, my pc constantly loses internet connection. I'm connected to WiFi and the next minute the pc can't find any wireless network. I always have to re-initiate the pc for the networks to appear again. How can I solve this issue for good?...
  7. network bridge connection

network bridge connection: I set network bridge connection with my friend to share internet. It worked without any problems till yesterday when I came home I saw a triangle with a explanation mark on it with words "network unidentified". What could happen? I can work on the computer but without the...
  8. VM networking NAT cannot connect to Bridged networking PC's

VM networking NAT cannot connect to Bridged networking PC's: Hi there. one W10 VM is connected to LAN via NAT, other 4 via Bridged -- to SAME LAN. the NAT networked computer can see the others but can't access shared files. Changing to Bridged -- works OK. Was trying NAT as Bridged uses individual number of IP addresses -...
  9. Trouble with bridged network connection.

Trouble with bridged network connection.: I've got a Windows 10 pc here connected via a wired connection and sometimes my friend comes over and we play games, also on a windows 10 pc. Normally to give him internet access I put a network cable between my pc and his through my second ethernet port (the motherboard...
  10. Unstable/ Unpredictable Internet Connection On Network Bridge

Unstable/ Unpredictable Internet Connection On Network Bridge: Hi I have a server that I has a shared drive I would like to access on my PC. I have my server and my PC connected to the same router by Ethernet, but this router does not have internet access. My PC is also connected to a router with internet access via a WiFi adapter. In...