Windows 10: Wireless Networks display missing

Discus and support Wireless Networks display missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Nothing changed bar this week's M$ updates, but the black panel (which shows available networks and 'Connect automatically' and 'Connect') does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mikephillips, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Wireless Networks display missing

Nothing changed bar this week's M$ updates, but the black panel (which shows available networks and 'Connect automatically' and 'Connect') does not appear when I click on the wireless taskbar icon. All else normal and I have to now connect using PC Settings 'show available networks' and taskbar icon does show connected network on mouseover.

Also I see taskbar calendar does not open nor does action centre although 'Notifications' number displays.

NB Cortana was 'killed' by me during recent re-install of W10

Weird!!

:)

mikephillips, Oct 13, 2017

2. Wifi problem using hp laptop model 2000-2d28TU in windows 10 home 64-bit

It says you have no preferred wireless networks, one or more network protocols are missing, problem with wireless adapter or access point when i troubleshoot.

ShubhamAudichya, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Hikari_PL Win User
    Can I change wireless device name?

Hello,

When I connect my device to a wireless network a router usually displays it's name. I'm able to edit this name on my Windows 7, on iPhone, even on WM6.5 device. Unfortunately I can't find such option in WP7.

Am I missing something or it is just not available?

Regards

Hikari_PL, Oct 13, 2017
Thema:

Wireless Networks display missing

1. Wireless Networks display missing - Similar Threads - Wireless Networks display

2. Missing Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Wireless Network Adapter: Hello! I suddenly encountered an issue where no wifi networks are available. I attempted to resolve this by reinstalling my wireless network adapter. I uninstalled it through the device manager and then restarted the computer. However, the wireless network adapter was not...
  3. Missing Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Wireless Network Adapter: Hello! I suddenly encountered an issue where no wifi networks are available. I attempted to resolve this by reinstalling my wireless network adapter. I uninstalled it through the device manager and then restarted the computer. However, the wireless network adapter was not...
  4. Missing wireless Network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing wireless Network adapter: I guy's don't know how to start cause it has cost me a lot. I accidentally deleted a partition, after restarting my laptop I got an error saying operating system not found. I had to go to a laptop repair shop to fix it, after fixing I realized that my PC doesn't contain any...
  5. Wireless Network Adapter Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Network Adapter Missing: Hello allI recently moved to a new appartment and installed my desktop pc in my new bureau. Today as I was downloading stuff, I realized that my WIFI Antenna was not plugged in at all. Maybe I did the mistake here: While I was still in Windows and my pc was running, I pluged...
  6. Wireless Network Adapter Missing

Wireless Network Adapter Missing: Hello allI recently moved to a new appartment and installed my desktop pc in my new bureau. Today as I was downloading stuff, I realized that my WIFI Antenna was not plugged in at all. Maybe I did the mistake here: While I was still in Windows and my pc was running, I pluged...
  7. Wireless Network Adapter Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Wireless Network Adapter Missing

Wireless Network Adapter Missing: Hi all. I'm currently pissed because I find that my laptop lost it Wireless Network Adapter because probably because a VPN. I used Hide.me a few years ago in my laptop and I had no problems with it. 2 days ago the issue occured and I somehow fixed it by clean boot. Now it...
  9. Missing Wireless Network Adapter

Missing Wireless Network Adapter: Recently, after about a month of not using my laptop, I tried the other day to reconnect with the web. However I discovered that the only access was via ethernet. I did a troubleshoot, but still the same result. So I did a factory reset, hoping that this would solve the...
  10. Wireless Networks not displaying

Wireless Networks not displaying: Hi, I am running Windows 10 and I am unable to view WiFi networks. This problem began after trying to do some Windows updates a few months ago. I have since been able to complete the updates and there are no further updates to be carried out. I am able to use the...