Windows 10: Wireless Not Showing in Windows 10

Discus and support Wireless Not Showing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team This is Mukesh Soni, work as a Network administrator in India. From last few days, we are facing Wireless connection problem in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MukeshSoni2, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Wireless Not Showing in Windows 10

Dear Microsoft Team

This is Mukesh Soni, work as a Network administrator in India. From last few days, we are facing Wireless connection problem in Windows OS 10. in the many laptops, wireless connectivity is not working and Wireless adapter not found any SSID. We have worked on many things. Meanwhile we have support from Microsoft team also. But they are not give a proper solution against this problem.

After many R&D we have full reset the laptop. after reset wireless connectivity is working fine. This steps, we have tried on many laptops and it is working fine.

So if in the Laptop windows 10 any body facing wireless problem, please reset your laptop without anyHesitation.

Thanks

Mukesh Soni

:)

MukeshSoni2, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Wireless Not Showing in Windows 10 :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Wireless Not Showing in Windows 10

Windows 10

What NIC do you use?

remixedcat, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Wireless Not Showing in Windows 10

1. Wireless Not Showing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wireless Showing

2. My Dell laptop from 2018 does not show the wireless networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop from 2018 does not show the wireless networks: I have a Dell laptop from 2018 with Windows 10. Usually I use Ethernet cable to connect to the Internet and therefore, I had not paid attention that the laptop did not display the names of the wifi networks, which means I cannot connect to the Internet with WiFi. When I...
  3. My Dell laptop from 2018 does not show the wireless networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell laptop from 2018 does not show the wireless networks: I have a Dell laptop from 2018 with Windows 10. Usually I use Ethernet cable to connect to the Internet and therefore, I had not paid attention that the laptop did not display the names of the wifi networks, which means I cannot connect to the Internet with WiFi. When I...
  4. My Dell laptop from 2018 does not show the wireless networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot: Equipment:MediaTek MT7921 Wireless LAN CardScenario:1. I found that the Wireless adapter no longer works after dozens of days of using the cable. So I performed some checks.2. When I rebooted my laptop, the WiFi would be shown for about 30 seconds, then the WiFi...
  6. Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot

Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot: Equipment:MediaTek MT7921 Wireless LAN CardScenario:1. I found that the Wireless adapter no longer works after dozens of days of using the cable. So I performed some checks.2. When I rebooted my laptop, the WiFi would be shown for about 30 seconds, then the WiFi...
  7. Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot

8. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  9. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  10. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Gaming