Windows 10: Wireless optical desktop special edition keyboard and mouse

Discus and support Wireless optical desktop special edition keyboard and mouse in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Would appreciate information related to how I could download the Keyboard / mouse installation software for the Wireless Optical Desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by benjwu, May 25, 2020.

1. benjwu Win User

Wireless optical desktop special edition keyboard and mouse

Hi,

Would appreciate information related to how I could download the Keyboard / mouse installation software for

the Wireless Optical Desktop special edition. Found the box while reorganizing office but the box has no software

installation CD.

I am currently running Windows 10.

Thank you

:)

benjwu, May 25, 2020

2. microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Microsoft wireless optical desktop receiver 2.1 mouse. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the model number of the Optical mouse?

Meanwhile, please try the methods as referred in this article except
    method 4: Troubleshoot a wireless mouse
    that does not function correctly

In addition, we would also suggest you to perform the steps as mentioned in these article:

I have trouble connecting my wired/wireless
    device

My mouse isn't working

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 25, 2020
  3. Surface Precision Bluetooth Optical Mouse & Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard compatibility

I just got a Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard/Mouse and am trying to find out if the Surface Precision Bluetooth Optical Mouse is compatible with this keyboard?

spharris73, May 25, 2020
  4. Wireless optical desktop special edition keyboard and mouse

Surface Precision Bluetooth Optical Mouse & Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard compatibility

I just got a Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard/Mouse and am trying to find out if the Surface Precision Bluetooth Optical Mouse is compatible with this keyboard?

spharris73, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Wireless optical desktop special edition keyboard and mouse

1. Wireless optical desktop special edition keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - Wireless optical desktop

2. Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse: Hi I’m have some major issues getting my keyboard and mouse to connect to my pc. In boxes the item inserted new Duracell batteries into mouse and keyboard. House at bottoms once switched on is a red colour and keyboard towards the top small led comes on for few seconds in...
  3. Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse: Hi I’m have some major issues getting my keyboard and mouse to connect to my pc. In boxes the item inserted new Duracell batteries into mouse and keyboard. House at bottoms once switched on is a red colour and keyboard towards the top small led comes on for few seconds in...
  4. `Logitech wireless mouse driver interfering with keyboard editing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    `Logitech wireless mouse driver interfering with keyboard editing.: I went though, this with ASUS online help, and the mouse is causing the problem, even when directly plugged in- avoiding my usb spreader. It affects the built-in keyboard, but not the remote keyboard. It appears to send edit keycode combinations, rather like the old askii...
  5. Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000

Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000: I have two wireless desktop receiver 3.1 with two mouses and two keyboards, and by accident when I was syncing one of the mouses I ended up connecting one mouse to the two receivers that I have in two different CPU's side by side and now everytime I move the mouse, it moves...
  6. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which dongle goes with which keyboard, 10-key, and mouse?...
  7. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  8. microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse

microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse: why is my mouse not working whilst the laptop states that it is installed properly and in working order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wired-wireless-optical-desktop/c9465dd6-db6c-451c-86c2-e93d53e27e81
  9. Gearhead Wireless optical mouse isnt working

Gearhead Wireless optical mouse isnt working: So my Gearhead mouse isn't connecting to the usb chip I've switched the batteries for brand new ones and tried it on a different computer, nothing worked. The model number is MPT4100CMO. I cant get it to reconnect and it was working for about 2 years before it stopped....
  10. optical mouse also wireless one

optical mouse also wireless one: am using a laptop that is running windows ten both mice were working ok even though the lappy is ten years old and came with windows 7 received the free 10 when offered and no troubles until Friday when I lost a file and attempted a system restore which did not work. I then...