Windows 10: Wireless Printer not printing consistently.

Discus and support Wireless Printer not printing consistently. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless printer HP Envy Pro 6455 will not consistently print from my Dell. Sporadically goes "off line" or gives message "printer is in error".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CharlyRae, Mar 9, 2021.

1. CharlyRae Win User

Wireless Printer not printing consistently.

Wireless printer HP Envy Pro 6455 will not consistently print from my Dell. Sporadically goes "off line" or gives message "printer is in error".

However, some days, it prints fine.

Is there a simple process to fix this issue? If so, what please?

:)

CharlyRae, Mar 9, 2021
  2. 7.62 Win User

Setting up wireless printing.

Hi all

I have a lexmark printer that works fine when plugged in using USB, and I also have a wireless router that supports a onboard print server.

I cant seem to get the printer to work from the router? I have installed the correct drivers, but it just wont resolve.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Wireless Printing

I am on a wireless network and have tried printing to 3 different wireless printers connected to my network. I am unable to print to any of them. Our other laptop can print to all of them on the same network. Any suggestions?

MitchellTrager, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Jan123 Win User

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Wireless Printer not printing consistently. - Similar Threads - Wireless Printer printing

2. Windows 11 Broke Wireless Printing - Wireless Printer Offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Broke Wireless Printing - Wireless Printer Offline: After the latest Windows 11 Updates KB5012170 and/or KB5016629, my wireless printer will not print from my Windows 11 PC. The printer is listed on my Windows 11 machine as offline. The printer is not offline. I can print wirelessly from Windows 10 & MacBook computers without...
  3. Wireless printer won't print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless printer won't print: I have a HP Officejet Pro 6975 printer connected wirelessly. My wife and I both have our own laptops both running Windows 10. Since the HP printer would only use HP in cartridges and not accept generic ink cartridges, I tried to follow internet suggestions on how to change...
  4. Wireless Print to USB Printer

Wireless Print to USB Printer: My daughter has a Canon IMAGE Class MF236 USB only laser printer which is connected to her desktop Windows 10 PC. She has a Widows laptop (I think it's Windows 10) that she wants to print to her Canon printer. Is there a way to do this? 166226
  5. Wireless printing to HP 22448C Envy 110 fails consistently

Wireless printing to HP 22448C Envy 110 fails consistently: On these pandemic times, printing has become more important for my kids homework. And it is very frustrating to see how something so basic can fail so much. The setup is: an "old" HP22448C HP Envy 110 wireless printer, a Dell Inspiron notebook running Windows 10, both...
  6. Wireless Printer abruptly stopped printing

Wireless Printer abruptly stopped printing: My printer abruptly stopped printing and I have done everything and now I read windows 10 has a print problem when you have a firewall runnin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printer-abruptly-stopped-printing/8d38d671-4a1c-41e6-928f-64857593d53c
  7. Wireless Printer not printing

Wireless Printer not printing: when running the troubleshooter, I cannot determine if printer is on a network or using Bluetooth.....the settings show a network and the Bluetooth toggle is on ON. how do I know which it is operating on?...
  8. Hp printer not printing wirelessly

Hp printer not printing wirelessly: Hello kindly help :hp LaserJet mfp m130a generating ,operation could not be completed(error 0*00000020).The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. Thank you....
  9. Printing to My Wireless Printer

Printing to My Wireless Printer: I cannot get my wireless printer to print from my computer. It was working perfectly yesterday, then today it won't work. I keep getting the message, "A problem with this webpage caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab. I've also gotten a message,...
  10. Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print

Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print: I'm not sure this is a Windows problem. It may be an HP problem but I've not been able to get a solution on their forum so here goes a try on this forum My HP Envy 4520 wireless network printer will not duplex print when installed on my HP Pavilion Notebook. The printer...