Windows 10: Wireless Printer quit communicating with the internet

Discus and support Wireless Printer quit communicating with the internet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My wireless printer quit communicating with the internet when I got a new modem. Did my IP Address change when I got a new modem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dchoice4u, Dec 19, 2019.

1. dchoice4u Win User

Wireless Printer quit communicating with the internet

My wireless printer quit communicating with the internet when I got a new modem. Did my IP Address change when I got a new modem?

:)

dchoice4u, Dec 19, 2019
  2. dchoice4u Win User

My wireless printer quit communicating with the internet when I got a new modem. Did my IP Address change when I got a new modem?

dchoice4u, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Wireless Printer quit communicating with the internet

Hi dchoice4u, if you received a new modem and you were primarily connected to your modem for wireless / internet than your SSID (wireless name) and password may have changed.

You need to re-establish that connection with the wireless on this modem.

Did you need to add the new wireless network to your new computer?

What type of printer do you have?

RickFran84, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Wireless Printer quit communicating with the internet

HP wireless printer communications

HP wireless printer communications keeps getting lost and I need to reboot the device. The HP printer apps are listed in the Defender acceptance list but communications are still lost. Does anyone know how to prevent this?

MichaelThomas_0146, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Wireless Printer quit communicating with the internet - Similar Threads - Wireless Printer quit

2. Printer Communication problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Communication problem: For a long time, my system has listed its printers twice. For example, I have "HP LaserJet 1320" and "HP Laserjet 1320 (Copy 1)," also "HP OfficeJet 5200 series" and "HP OfficeJet 5200 Series (7F84B9)" (My old Canon also had a plain and "Copy 1" version.) This never used to...
  3. computer has stopped wireless communication with the printer

computer has stopped wireless communication with the printer: My desktop computer and printer were working fine wirelessly a few weeks ago until something occurred, possibly a win. upgrade, at which time the computer would not recognize the printer. There is a laptop also on the Wi-Fi network and after the problem with the desktop, I...
  4. Wireless connection for printer quit working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless connection for printer quit working: My connection to my printersuddenly quit working. when I tried to reconnect using the HP wireless setup wizard it wouldn't accept my password which I have had forever and haven't tried to change. Troubeshooter says it may be related to MAC address filtering. It gives me a MAC...
  5. printer on internet wireless

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printer on internet wireless: I can not get my laptop to print to printer Epson wf3640 it has worked before I took my laptop to Ohio and now I m back in Fl. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-on-internet-wireless/61cce6a7-b3d7-41e1-85cf-c3567a7accfc
  6. wireless keyboard no communication

wireless keyboard no communication: I cannot get my microsoft 5050 keyboard to work but the mouse works fine. I have reinstalled the driver, check bluetooth....nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-no-communication/05fd74e0-3488-4fef-b3ff-7237d124e3db
  7. HP wireless printer communications

HP wireless printer communications: HP wireless printer communications keeps getting lost and I need to reboot the device. The HP printer apps are listed in the Defender acceptance list but communications are still lost. Does anyone know how to prevent this?...
  8. connecting printer to wireless internet

connecting printer to wireless internet: How do I connect my HP laptop (windows 10) to my Xerox Phaser6128MFP printer using the wireless internet? I don't know how to find the IP address, etc to change my printer to wireless....
  9. Wireless Communications

Wireless Communications: Whenever I run both Wifi and Bluetooth at the same time, my wifi begins to run extremely slow, making it near impossible to watch YouTube in HD. As soon as I turn off my Bluetooth, my connect returns back to normal, allowing me to return to my fast-paced web surfing. Up until...
  10. Printer not communicating

Printer not communicating: Hello all! I am a PC enthusiast, I built my PC. I have come across a weird error with my printer. It does communicate with the windows to print things. I would print a packing slip and pdf format but nothing else. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I have checked...