Windows 10: wireless printer/scanner

Discus and support wireless printer/scanner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP printer/scanner connected to my computer wirelessly with a downloaded driver. It printsfrom my computer just fine, but I can't figure out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SusanAvery2, Sep 9, 2020.

1. wireless printer/scanner

I have an HP printer/scanner connected to my computer wirelessly with a downloaded driver. It printsfrom my computer just fine, but I can't figure out how to get the device to scan pagesto my computer.

:)

SusanAvery2, Sep 9, 2020

2. Wireless Printer/Scanner

Hi

I'm new at wireless printer/scanner set up. I need to scan something and scanner does not show connected to internet. Thanks if you have a suggestion.

Wallace MK, Sep 9, 2020
  3. [WTB]   Good Printer/FAX/Scanner Any idea'a

I've had one listed in my "Other Stuff" thread forever for a good amount off retail. I own 2 of them personally and use them daily. Wired Ethernet, Wireless G, USB, printer/scanner/copier. Just isn't a fax.

DanishDevil, Sep 9, 2020
  4. wireless printer/scanner

Windows 10 recognizes my printer+scanner only as a printer.

Hello,

Another method you may try is to uninstall and reinstall the printer. The following are the steps:

Remove your printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & scanners, find the printer, select it, and then select Remove device.

Install or add a local printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & Scanners, see if your printer is installed.
    • If you don’t see your device, select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find available printers, choose the one you want, and then select Add device.

On the other hand, we suggest also that you reach out the manufacturer of your printer/scanner for the driver availability or work around.

Regards.

JohnMel And, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

wireless printer/scanner

1. wireless printer/scanner - Similar Threads - wireless printer scanner

2. Wireless Printer/scanner wont connect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless Printer/scanner wont connect: I have HP PAGEWIDE PRO MFO 577dw WIRELESS printer/scanner. It was working fine, but now my computer says Connect a scanner, all my print jobs go to the que the printer shows USE OFFLINE and I cannot select it to turn it off...
  3. Scanner to Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner to Printer: Hello, I have scanned an instruction sheep which is 6" X 4", and I would like to print it as an A4 size, making the instruction lettering larger, I have poor eyesight and cannot read the instructions properly, Is there a way to do this please, I woud appreciate any help yo...
  4. Wireless Scanner missing if Printer/scanner is not switched on at Windows startup

Wireless Scanner missing if Printer/scanner is not switched on at Windows startup: I am on Widows 10 latest update. I have a Canon 5700 wireless printer/scanner. If the printer/scanner is not switched on at Windows startup time - it seems to not activate the scanner. This device is set as my default printer and the printing function works even if the...
  5. Wireless Printer/Scanner

Wireless Printer/Scanner: Hi I'm new at wireless printer/scanner set up. I need to scan something and scanner does not show connected to internet. Thanks if you have a suggestion. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printerscanner/276e31d6-2d16-458f-a679-073c35b39444
  6. Printer and Scanner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer and Scanner: I have all in one printer and scanner Brother HL-L2390DW LAN Monochrome and I scanned some documents but does not show on my HP Computer Lap top. It was working but now I cant find scanned papers. ????? HeLp!...
  7. printer/scanner

printer/scanner: I have a Brother MFC multifunctional printer when I go into it now I cant select the scanning option well it is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printerscanner/17414f47-8f6c-4f26-baa8-df3bc61b1830
  8. printer and scanner

printer and scanner: my scanner not show on destop so I can not scan any documents. Kindly help me. thanks Hariom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-and-scanner/40e6688e-ebb6-40e7-96e0-b371dbcb9733
  9. Printer/scanner

Printer/scanner: I have an epson XP-610 printer and scanner. I have the printer connected to my new laptop, but when I try to scan it says the scanner is not connected. I am using Windows 10 can you help?...
  10. scanner and printer

scanner and printer: build 10049; i'm able to print but when i scan i get this error message ; i change location but i get the same error; can some one help, sure appreciated [img] 5355