Windows 10: Wireless printing has stopped working

Discus and support Wireless printing has stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Printing wirelessly from Acer laptop to HP ENVY 5546 printer via TalkTalk modem - has been working fine but has now stopped working, after latest Win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MickKing1, Jan 22, 2020.

1. MickKing1 Win User

Wireless printing has stopped working

Printing wirelessly from Acer laptop to HP ENVY 5546 printer via TalkTalk modem - has been working fine but has now stopped working, after latest Win 10 update. It will print fine with a USB cable. Other laptops in the house, and my mobile phone, can still print wirelessly.

Have tried all the obvious things like deleting and re-adding the printer, reinstalling driver software, stop/start print spooler, etc. Have run "HP print & scan doctor" numerous times, it reports that everything is hunky-dory - but it still won't print without a cable.

:)

MickKing1, Jan 22, 2020

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Wireless Printing

I am on a wireless network and have tried printing to 3 different wireless printers connected to my network. I am unable to print to any of them. Our other laptop can print to all of them on the same network. Any suggestions?

MitchellTrager, Jan 22, 2020
  4. 7.62 Win User

Setting up wireless printing.

Hi all

I have a lexmark printer that works fine when plugged in using USB, and I also have a wireless router that supports a onboard print server.

I cant seem to get the printer to work from the router? I have installed the correct drivers, but it just wont resolve.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

1. Wireless printing has stopped working - Similar Threads - Wireless printing has

2. Has anyone Xbox Wireless Adapter just stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone Xbox Wireless Adapter just stopped working.: My Wireless adapter just stopped working one day doesn't turn on anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-xbox-wireless-adapter-just-stopped/9c0b5aa7-95fc-4300-b252-ea3aa5a12f16
  3. Has anyone Xbox Wireless Adapter just stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone Xbox Wireless Adapter just stopped working.: My Wireless adapter just stopped working one day doesn't turn on anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-anyone-xbox-wireless-adapter-just-stopped/9c0b5aa7-95fc-4300-b252-ea3aa5a12f16
  4. wireless mouse stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless mouse stopped working: I have a logitech M325 mouse/keyboard that was working fine. I plugged it into another computer with no issues, but when I plugged it back into my computer the mouse and keyboard no longer work. When I plug in the adapter the computer makes a noise which i think means that it...
  5. Print driver host for 32bit applications has stopped working

in Windows 10 News
    Print driver host for 32bit applications has stopped working: [ATTACH]This article lists the possible solutions to fix the error Print driver host for 32bit applications has stopped working on a Windows computer. This error usually occurs on the older versions of Windows operating systems that use 32bit printer drivers. If you see this...
  6. Wireless devices stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless devices stopped working: Hi, all my wireless devices stopped working suddenly after computer restart. One day it worked, the next day I turn on laptop, tries to connect bluetooth speaker and its impossible to turn bluetooth on its not even there, adapters are nowhere to be found as well. Then I...
  7. My Wireless Mouse Has Stopped Working

My Wireless Mouse Has Stopped Working: I was using my mouse today when it suddenly stopped responding. The keypad and my touchscreen still work but the mouse does not. It is a USB wireless mouse from Logitech. I have changed the batteries, restarted my computer, am on the latest update and have reinstalled and...
  8. Wireless Printer abruptly stopped printing

Wireless Printer abruptly stopped printing: My printer abruptly stopped printing and I have done everything and now I read windows 10 has a print problem when you have a firewall runnin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printer-abruptly-stopped-printing/8d38d671-4a1c-41e6-928f-64857593d53c
  9. my print spooler has stopped

my print spooler has stopped: I am unable to start my print spooler would like a how to restart it. Tried the trouble shooter and it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-print-spooler-has-stopped/90cac5db-2ce4-4f6b-9100-d8fbbca1651a
  10. Not printing Windows will not work with Wireless HP

Not printing Windows will not work with Wireless HP: I have a Dell computer using Windows 10 and a Wireless HP printer. I keep loosing the ability to print using Windows. My test page from my HP apps are fine it is the Windows and HP keep stop talking to each other. HELP...