Windows 10: Wireless printing issues with Windows 10 and my HP Envy 7800 Series Printer

Discus and support Wireless printing issues with Windows 10 and my HP Envy 7800 Series Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If I haven't used my printer for a day or two, it will NOT print until I spend hours running fixes and diagnostics. It is either offline or just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Answer was perfect, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Wireless printing issues with Windows 10 and my HP Envy 7800 Series Printer

If I haven't used my printer for a day or two, it will NOT print until I spend hours running fixes and diagnostics. It is either offline or just plain won't print.

I am using a 5G network with Spectrum. This never happened with Direct TV. I am tired of no one wanting to take any responsibility. "It's not our fault" does not help me.

Has someone found a reasonable answer to this problem? It's gone past annoying. The answer is never the same. One time recycling the printer will work. Sometimes I have to set it up about 3 times before it will finally print. Sometimes I have to print the item from my phone first and then it will start printing from the computer.

HELP

:)

Answer was perfect, Dec 19, 2020

2. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having.

HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue

I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under warranty due to the printer touch screen not going to sleep after 5 minutes. I originally ordered an HP Officejet printer that had the issue, and I had to have it replaced under warranty twice, until HP finally sent me a gift card to purchase the ENVY Photo printer. The touch screen works fine out of the box. But today, we had a power outage, and it has caused the touch screen on the printer to not sleep again. I ran HP Print & Scan Doctor, and it applied some recommended updates and settings and it fixed a port match issue it said.

What is a port match issue?

Also, can someone help me identify what in the world is causing me headache for these printers not to turn off after 5 minutes?

Thanks, Jesse

Jesse Williams, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to print using HP Envy 5055 printer

Hi Franco,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to print using HP Envy 5055 printer. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you facing this issue only while printing Excel documents?
    • Do you receive any error code/message?
    • Were you able to print documents earlier?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try running
    HP Print and Scan Doctor
    on your computer this will diagnose the issues with Printing.

You may also want to try reinstalling the drivers from HP website:
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-5000-all-in-one-printer-series/14095644/model/14095768
    . Try installing the recommended drivers and check.

For additional information, see
    HP Windows 10 Support Center - Printing
    and

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Louisey1 Win User

Wireless printing issues with Windows 10 and my HP Envy 7800 Series Printer

cannot print to my wireless printer anymore

My laptop cannot print to my wireless printer. My ipad and iphone will print to same printer fine.

I'm not sure what port I should be using, I switched it for fax, but then didn't remember what it was before.

Error message pops up, says

ERROR PRINTING on HP ENVY PHOTO 7800 series PL-3

The printer couldn't print (name of document).

Louisey1, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Wireless printing issues with Windows 10 and my HP Envy 7800 Series Printer

1. Wireless printing issues with Windows 10 and my HP Envy 7800 Series Printer - Similar Threads - Wireless printing issues

2. My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints: My HP ENVY 5540 printer no longer prints either text or photos from my desktop computer Windows 10,instead givin an 'out of paper' error,yet when instructed to print a quality diagnostic, or a test page,gives a perfect print...
  3. Hp envy wireless printer not printing from iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp envy wireless printer not printing from iPhone: My hp envy wiresless printer series 5530 is not printing when I request print from my iphone. I have restarted the printer by unplugging and it shows connected to my wireless. This problem just began out of nowhere after years of no issues. When I request print on my phone it...
  4. HP ENVY 5000 Series Printer in Windows 10 - Very Poor smudged printing

HP ENVY 5000 Series Printer in Windows 10 - Very Poor smudged printing: I have a 3 year old HP Envy 5000 series printer that all of the sudden has started printing in like ghosted / smudged print. I check the ink level and is almost 70% remaining. What do you think "gives here ?" Stevo H. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. Hp printer not printing wirelessly

Hp printer not printing wirelessly: Hello kindly help :hp LaserJet mfp m130a generating ,operation could not be completed(error 0*00000020).The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. Thank you....
  6. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer: I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having. HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under...
  7. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

in Windows 10 Support
    HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer: I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having. HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under...
  8. My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.

My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.: My HP Envy 5530 printer is not printing in black ink. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-printer-is-not-printing-in-black-ink/aed18bd1-cb10-4fff-bcd5-91a37eac1f99
  9. HP Envy 4520 Series Printer Problems Windows 10

HP Envy 4520 Series Printer Problems Windows 10: Hello All Always shows as use printer offline, turn that off works for a bit, then stops again Scanner part won't work either Works fine for a bit if restart system Limited number of usb ports on rear of system USB 3.1 Ports USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 Ports (taken by...
  10. wireless HP Envy 4500 printer

wireless HP Envy 4500 printer: Running Windows 10 (32 bit) on Dell tablet. Have the wireless printing software installed. No problems printing from Tablet. Double sided even works. However, there are times when I have to print double sided because it will not fit on one page. Is there any other software...