Windows 10: Wireless printing to HP 22448C Envy 110 fails consistently

Discus and support Wireless printing to HP 22448C Envy 110 fails consistently in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On these pandemic times, printing has become more important for my kids homework. And it is very frustrating to see how something so basic can fail so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AOCosta, Jul 10, 2020.

1. AOCosta Win User

Wireless printing to HP 22448C Envy 110 fails consistently

On these pandemic times, printing has become more important for my kids homework. And it is very frustrating to see how something so basic can fail so much.

The setup is: an "old" HP22448C HP Envy 110 wireless printer, a Dell Inspiron notebook running Windows 10, both connected to the same wi-fi network. I have tried both with the printer installed through Windows' printer settings, and through HP Smart app. Both seem to find the printer without any problem, and install it.

However, when I try to print anything, it usually just sits on the printing queue, waiting for something to happen, while the printer is on, and idle. Cancelling the job is useless -- it just changes its state to "cancelling", and sits there until it eventually times out. I have tried to manually remove the jobs from the queue running "net stop spooler"; removing the files from the spooling directory, and restarting the spooler, which does work as far as the queue goes -- it is indeed cleared of any pending jobs. However, it doesn't fix the problem in the first place.

I also tried configuring the printing to go directly to the printer instead of the spooler, to no avail. I would consider this could be a printer problem, but I have a desktop computer running Linux Fedora thatnever showed any of these problems with this very same printer. Also, while I struggle to get anything printed, my wife can do it perfectly fine from her MacBook. So, it does seem related to Windows somehow.

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

AOCosta, Jul 10, 2020
  2. hpgarbe Win User

HP Envy 110 printer wireless setup

I can't get my HP Envy 110 printer to work wirelessly after having to install new wireless router. Trying to ping it but that fails yet the printer says it is online and all is working. Attempt to print says "offline" or "error".

Have turned off the firewalls also and tried but no luck.

Any ideas? Thanks

hpgarbe, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to print using HP Envy 5055 printer

Hi Franco,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to print using HP Envy 5055 printer. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you facing this issue only while printing Excel documents?
    • Do you receive any error code/message?
    • Were you able to print documents earlier?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try running
    HP Print and Scan Doctor
    on your computer this will diagnose the issues with Printing.

You may also want to try reinstalling the drivers from HP website:
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-5000-all-in-one-printer-series/14095644/model/14095768
    . Try installing the recommended drivers and check.

For additional information, see
    HP Windows 10 Support Center - Printing
    and

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Wireless printing to HP 22448C Envy 110 fails consistently

wireless HP Envy printer and Surface Pro

I have wireless HP Envy with my Surface Pro . I have not had a problem in the past with printing and scanning. now, when I try to scan a document it will not connect to my computer, says 'computer not found'. I am able to print from the computer
    to the printer but not scan from printer to the computer. I have tried trouble shooting, etc. to no avail. any suggestions? I know I am doing some small thing wrong but not sure what.

thanks.

MaryBongers, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Wireless printing to HP 22448C Envy 110 fails consistently

1. Wireless printing to HP 22448C Envy 110 fails consistently - Similar Threads - Wireless printing 22448C

2. hp envy 5540 not printing in color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp envy 5540 not printing in color: My HP Envy 5540 has stopped printing in color. I have removed and re-installed the printer, but still can't print in color from my Windows 10 laptop. Incidentally, I can still print in color from my iPad. Any suggestions?...
  3. Hp envy wireless printer not printing from iPhone

Hp envy wireless printer not printing from iPhone: My hp envy wiresless printer series 5530 is not printing when I request print from my iphone. I have restarted the printer by unplugging and it shows connected to my wireless. This problem just began out of nowhere after years of no issues. When I request print on my phone it...
  4. HP Envy 5540 not printing in colour

HP Envy 5540 not printing in colour: Microsoft IPP Class Driver. - sounds like this will resolve if i install this - where do get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-5540-not-printing-in-colour/919b2bf1-1f5e-477c-85b7-d75c3bf0228f
  5. Wireless Printer not printing consistently.

Wireless Printer not printing consistently.: Wireless printer HP Envy Pro 6455 will not consistently print from my Dell. Sporadically goes "off line" or gives message "printer is in error". However, some days, it prints fine. Is there a simple process to fix this issue? If so, what please?...
  6. Printing card on HP Envy 7858

Printing card on HP Envy 7858: I used to print blue mountain greetings card with an Hp Photo 7525 printer with windows 10 and I want to print a blue mountain card with HP Envy 7858. It will only print everything on 1 side. Why won't it print on both sides of the card * Moved from IE8/other...
  7. HP Envy 110 printer wireless setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Envy 110 printer wireless setup: I can't get my HP Envy 110 printer to work wirelessly after having to install new wireless router. Trying to ping it but that fails yet the printer says it is online and all is working. Attempt to print says "offline" or "error". Have turned off the firewalls also and tried...
  8. Finger print scanner on hp envy

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger print scanner on hp envy: I have windows 10 and window hello installed. But when I set it up I didn't activate the fingerprint scanner it said I could do it later. Later, i went into the sign in section in setting and found that windows hello was activated. The option for the facial recognition was...
  9. HP Envy 5540 unable to print

HP Envy 5540 unable to print: HP Envy 5540 unable to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-envy-5540-unable-to-print/133884a8-bd9b-48c4-ac88-42c606d48ef8
  10. wireless HP Envy 4500 printer

wireless HP Envy 4500 printer: Running Windows 10 (32 bit) on Dell tablet. Have the wireless printing software installed. No problems printing from Tablet. Double sided even works. However, there are times when I have to print double sided because it will not fit on one page. Is there any other software...