Windows 10: wireless printing

Discus and support wireless printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I add wireless access to my printer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarylDenning, Sep 30, 2018.

1. wireless printing

how do I add wireless access to my printer?

:)

DarylDenning, Sep 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 Wireless Printing

I am on a wireless network and have tried printing to 3 different wireless printers connected to my network. I am unable to print to any of them. Our other laptop can print to all of them on the same network. Any suggestions?

MitchellTrager, Sep 30, 2018
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Setting up wireless printing.

Hi all

I have a lexmark printer that works fine when plugged in using USB, and I also have a wireless router that supports a onboard print server.

I cant seem to get the printer to work from the router? I have installed the correct drivers, but it just wont resolve.

Any suggestions?

4. wireless printing

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

wireless printing

1. wireless printing - Similar Threads - wireless printing

2. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...: My wireless printer was working. And now it says, "attention required". It prints a test page with no problem. There is nothing in the que to print. Not sure what to do to correct this....
  3. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...: My wireless printer was working. And now it says, "attention required". It prints a test page with no problem. There is nothing in the que to print. Not sure what to do to correct this....
  4. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer: I have a new Dell inspiron lap top with windows 11 pre loaded. I cannot print to my HP 4520 remote printer through bluetooth. I have run a test page off the HP installed app and it worked perfectly but, when I attempt to print a document - nothing...
  6. cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer

cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer: I have a new Dell inspiron lap top with windows 11 pre loaded. I cannot print to my HP 4520 remote printer through bluetooth. I have run a test page off the HP installed app and it worked perfectly but, when I attempt to print a document - nothing...
  7. My wireless printer will not print. I have windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless printer will not print. I have windows 7: I have a hp4555 officejet printer which is not printing when prompted. All I get is error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-printer-will-not-print-i-have-windows/68cf0ed3-300e-4279-8677-b7f9ccb832a4
  8. My wireless printer will not print. I have windows 7

My wireless printer will not print. I have windows 7: I have a hp4555 officejet printer which is not printing when prompted. All I get is error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-printer-will-not-print-i-have-windows/68cf0ed3-300e-4279-8677-b7f9ccb832a4
  9. My 3700 HP printed cannot connect to 5ghz wireless network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 3700 HP printed cannot connect to 5ghz wireless network?: My 3700 HP printed cannot connect to 5ghz wireless network. the internet provider SPECTRUM refused to provide an option to switch to 2.4ghz. i have exhausted all my options, but dont want to throw away the printer. could it work with the cable? thank you....
  10. My 3700 HP printed cannot connect to 5ghz wireless network?

My 3700 HP printed cannot connect to 5ghz wireless network?: My 3700 HP printed cannot connect to 5ghz wireless network. the internet provider SPECTRUM refused to provide an option to switch to 2.4ghz. i have exhausted all my options, but dont want to throw away the printer. could it work with the cable? thank you....