Windows 10: Wireless Problem

Discus and support Wireless Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I am Leo,and I have a big problem. I have a laptop Acer Aspire 7745G with Windows 10 Pro,and my wifi goes usually to a yellow triangle with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeoTIGER96, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Wireless Problem

Hi,I am Leo,and I have a big problem.

I have a laptop Acer Aspire 7745G with Windows 10 Pro,and my wifi goes usually to a yellow triangle with an exclamation sign.

When I troubleshoot,it says 'The default gateway is not available' and after this says 'Solved',but it still appear and it's annoying.

Please,help me as fast as you can!

:)

LeoTIGER96, Feb 23, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Problem with wireless connection

Hi,

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the following link:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Also applies to Windows 10.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to un-install the current version of wireless card driver installed and then try to download and install wireless card drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check.

Follow the steps on how to un-install the wireless card driver.

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Network adaptors.

• Right click on wireless card driver and select
      Un-install.
    Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
    OK to remove the driver.

After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Computer will load the network adaptor card. Now you may check with the issue.

If the above steps doesn't help, I suggest you to login to other computer which has internet connectivity, visit the computer manufacturer website of the issue computer and then download the latest driver
    for the wireless card and save it to a external flash drive. Once you successfully save the drivers setup file, insert the flash drive on the issue computer and then try to install the drivers and check with the issue.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Wireless Problem

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Wireless Problem :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Wireless Problem

1. Wireless Problem - Similar Threads - Wireless Problem

2. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  3. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  4. Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zed-note-laptophow-to-solve-the-problem-of/deb162ac-ec8f-48cc-8622-3b108415631c
  5. Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.

Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zed-note-laptophow-to-solve-the-problem-of/deb162ac-ec8f-48cc-8622-3b108415631c
  6. Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...: I'm having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it says there is a code 10. STATUS DEVICE POWER FAILURE. And I have a hp pavillion windows 11 can you help...
  8. Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...

Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...: I'm having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it says there is a code 10. STATUS DEVICE POWER FAILURE. And I have a hp pavillion windows 11 can you help...
  9. Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10

Intel R Wireless- AC 9461 adapter problem on Windows 10: Hello.I've been having trouble with internet connection on my VivoBook ASUS Laptop X409JP. I have Windows 10 installed and I can't connect to the internet and even the WiFi settings are no longer showing up. When we tried to troubleshoot, the error "The Intel R Wireless-AC...