Windows 10: Wireless receiver for Xbox 360 stopped working after latest windows update 2004

Discus and support Wireless receiver for Xbox 360 stopped working after latest windows update 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating to version 2004 my receiver stopped working... is anyone else having the same issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sergiorj1985, May 28, 2020.

1. Wireless receiver for Xbox 360 stopped working after latest windows update 2004

After updating to version 2004 my receiver stopped working... is anyone else having the same issue?

:)

Sergiorj1985, May 28, 2020

2. Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 28, 2020
  3. WizSpade Win User
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver refuses to work in recent insider previews

So I have a Chinese knockoff Xbox 360 wireless receiver/adapter for my PC. Before the 19030.1 insider preview update, it used to work and function properly. When I installed the latest Insider Preview update for Windows 10, it stopped working and I couldn't fix it. This has happened to me before and I was able to fix it, but now it won't accept the drivers. In device manager, it used to say Xbox 360 peripherals with the receiver name at the bottom, but now it always says unknown device. I couldn't update the drivers at all when I chose Xbox 360 peripherals. The new 19037.1 update didn't fix this issue.

I just want to know if there is a fix to this issue.

I'm currently in 19037.1

I was previously on Insider Preview 19030.1 (vb_release) where the problems started.

WizSpade, May 28, 2020
  4. nttura1 Win User

Wireless receiver for Xbox 360 stopped working after latest windows update 2004

Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi.

After Windows 10 latest updates , my xbox receiver cannot find my xbox 360 controller.

How can i fix that ?

Not : I tried the things listed below ;

*Unplugged, change the usb ports,

*Uninstall driver and install again

*Uninstall driver and choose another type of device driver ( Charge and Play kit, Xbox Receiver, Xbox Controller from the device manager)

*Try another xbox 360 wireless controller

nttura1, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Wireless receiver for Xbox 360 stopped working after latest windows update 2004

1. Wireless receiver for Xbox 360 stopped working after latest windows update 2004 - Similar Threads - Wireless receiver Xbox

2. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver: quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de hacer aparecer el icono del receptor de xbox 360, yo recuerdo que en windows 7, 8, 8.1 aparecía, o si es normal que lo sacaran....
  3. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver: quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de hacer aparecer el icono del receptor de xbox 360, yo recuerdo que en windows 7, 8, 8.1 aparecía, o si es normal que lo sacaran....
  4. Icono Xbox 360 wireless receiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver with Windows 10 Update 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver with Windows 10 Update 2004: Hello! So today I looked through the cabinets and found my Xbox 360 controller and the wireless receiver from there. Ofcourse I tried to connect it to my PC, but here is the problem: I downloaded the drivers (accidentally twice) as WinRAR, extracted them and countiuned to...
  6. Xbox 360 wireless receiver on windows 10 2004

Xbox 360 wireless receiver on windows 10 2004: My original receiver broke and I had to buy a replacement. I've tried countless times to make it work, drivers install nicely using workaround but my controller still can't connect. Is it faulty receiver or am I doing something wrong? submitted by /u/Mordek112 [link]...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless receiver driver not working anymore after 2004 update

Xbox 360 wireless receiver driver not working anymore after 2004 update: My xbox 360 wireless reciever doesnt work on my pc when I checked device manager it shows it as an "unknown device" so i tried to update the driver to the "xbox 360 wireless reciever driver" and it says driver installed successfully but it still says "unknown device". I tried...
  8. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver no longer working on Windows 10 2004

Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver no longer working on Windows 10 2004: I bought this 3rd party wireless receiver in January of this year and it worked just fine* after going into the device manager and finding the drivers and manually choosing the correct driver like in this video. I'll admit that I haven't used it in a while so there's a...
  9. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working: After i formatted my pc, my xbox 360 wireless receiver keeps being listed as an unknown device, after i manually selected the drivers. It was working fine before. I also reinstalled winodws twice, to make sure that the installation was corrupt. I tested it on my laptop and it...
  10. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver stopped working after updating to Windows 10 version 2004

Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver stopped working after updating to Windows 10 version 2004: Hello. I just updated to Windows 10 version 2004 yesterday, and today the wireless receiver for the Xbox 360 controller stopped working. According to the Device Manager it has turned into an "Unknown Device" without any driver installed. I tried updating the driver using the...