Windows 10: wireless receiver

Discus and support wireless receiver in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a microsoft wireless keyboard combo and I lost the usb receiver. do you know where i can get a replacement?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Steinbull, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Steinbull Win User

wireless receiver

I have a microsoft wireless keyboard combo and I lost the usb receiver. do you know where i can get a replacement?

:)

Steinbull, Aug 17, 2020
  2. molnart Win User

Logitech wireless receiver compatibility

I have a Logitech LX710 wireless keyboard and mice set, consisting of an LX710 keyboard and LX7 laser mouse. Now the right button of the mouse broke down, just after the warranty period was over.
    Now I want to replace the mouse, but i do not want other wireless receiver on my table. The LX7 mouse is not available anywhere near me, but i have found the LX8, which seems to have a similar receiver as the LX710.
    Any idea if the LX8 would be compatible with the LX710 receiver ?

(On the Logitech forums there is a link to a compatibility list, but unfortunately the link is not working any more, and so far they have ignored my questions...)

molnart, Aug 17, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 17, 2020
  4. wireless receiver

Pc wireless gaming receiver

Hi Joel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you are referring to Xbox Pc wireless gaming receiver, is that right?

If so, I would suggest you to try the steps suggested in the help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows 10

Also, try running the hardware and devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check again. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type control and press enter to open control panel.

3. Type troubleshooting in the control panel search box and open it.

4. Click "view all" on the left pane,

5. Run the hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

wireless receiver

1. wireless receiver - Similar Threads - wireless receiver

2. Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs: Hi,I need help with this issue, my Logitech G102 mouse and the wireless receiver for my keyboard causes my PC to BSOD. When it's on the desktop and I unplug the mouse it BSODs. When I connect the mouse while Windows is running it also causes the system to BSOD. Attached is...
  3. Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unplugging Logitech G102 Mouse or My wireless receiver for my keyboard causes BSODs: Hi,I need help with this issue, my Logitech G102 mouse and the wireless receiver for my keyboard causes my PC to BSOD. When it's on the desktop and I unplug the mouse it BSODs. When I connect the mouse while Windows is running it also causes the system to BSOD. Attached is...
  4. Wireless receiver causing mouse to move

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless receiver causing mouse to move: I use a wireless mouse. It comes with a charger to charge the mouse and a wireless receiver. Recently I plugged in the wireless receiver and it causes my mouse to move all the way to the right by itself. I checked my mouse drivers. Uninstalled and installed them again....
  5. Wireless receiver causing mouse to move

Wireless receiver causing mouse to move: I use a wireless mouse. It comes with a charger to charge the mouse and a wireless receiver. Recently I plugged in the wireless receiver and it causes my mouse to move all the way to the right by itself. I checked my mouse drivers. Uninstalled and installed them again....
  6. Wireless receiver causing mouse to move

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444
  8. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444
  9. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. wireless desktop receiver 3.1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless desktop receiver 3.1?: i purchased a wireless keyboard 1000 set and it came with a windows desktop receiver 3.1. Can this enable me to use one wireless mouse and keyboard for multiple computers or no? Im not sure what its for and thats what i need it for. I got it for $3 at a good will so no loss...