Windows 10: Wireless Router Causing Printing Problems Windows 10 version 1909

Discus and support Wireless Router Causing Printing Problems Windows 10 version 1909 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I own an epson artisan 837. I just upgraded my router to a Netgear Nighthawk r7400 model. Everything worked great until I had to print more than a 1/4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by radicalrom, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Wireless Router Causing Printing Problems Windows 10 version 1909

I own an epson artisan 837. I just upgraded my router to a Netgear Nighthawk r7400 model. Everything worked great until I had to print more than a 1/4 of page and then it stops, pauses and then prints one or 2 lines and then pauses and takes a long time to print a page. I called Netgear and they told me it is a printer problem. I explained that before I upgraded the router everything worked perfectly. They did not want to help or listen and I finally hung up the phone in frustration. I am posting it on this thread because I feel it is a network problem and not a printer problem. Before changing the router it worked perfectly. To me that points to a setup issue.

When I run the report on the printer it shows, router/access point channel conflict. I already looked at the epson printer solutions and tells me to move the printer closer to the router. Actually I think that could be the problem because it is only 5 feet away from router to printer. I do not have the option to move it closer or farther away. I have upgraded the firmware, changed the setting in my admin router page to: Enable Smart Connect - Let the router intelligently select the best WiFi band 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz for your WiFi connections. Smart Connect requires the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks to use the same WiFi network name (SSID), security options and password. Also I changed the channels to Auto for 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz thinking that could be the problem. I do not believe I need to set the printer as a static IP address, but I am all ears on any recommendations.

Any help would be great. I am a newbie at this, but as you can see I am trying to figure this out. 4 hours of searching for the answer and no luck. I love this printer and I am hoping there is a simple solution.

Thank you for your help.

:)

radicalrom, Dec 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    wireless conection to router

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to see the router's name in the wireless networks list?
    • Are you able to connect to the router but unable to connect to the Internet?
    • Do you receive any error message when connecting to the router? If yes, what is the exact error message that you receive?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands,
    Temporarily turn off firewalls
    and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 10, 2019
  4. 7.62 Win User

Wireless Router Causing Printing Problems Windows 10 version 1909

Setting up wireless printing.

Hi all

I have a lexmark printer that works fine when plugged in using USB, and I also have a wireless router that supports a onboard print server.

I cant seem to get the printer to work from the router? I have installed the correct drivers, but it just wont resolve.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

Wireless Router Causing Printing Problems Windows 10 version 1909

1. Wireless Router Causing Printing Problems Windows 10 version 1909 - Similar Threads - Wireless Router Causing

2. Wireless printing problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless printing problems.: I'm having a problem waking my wireless printers. It first started out with a new inexpensive HP AIO printer I bought from Walmart. The only way I could wake it was to unplug it and restart it. Someone gave me their old HP AIO and after a short time it started doing the same...
  3. Print Problem - Windows 10 Version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Print Problem - Windows 10 Version 2004: Cannot print after installing Windows 10 version 2004. The installation included KB4560366, and, I subsequently installed KB4567523, but problem still persists. Get blank pages from printer when attempting to print txt and MSword documents. The printer is HP Officejet 4630....
  4. Search Problem Windows 10 Version 1909 - 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search Problem Windows 10 Version 1909 - 2004: A few weeks before I updated from Win 10 1909 to 2004, Windows Explorer started to have problems... I went to search something using the search bar at the corner of the explorer window. but the search bar would not respond to anything.... I click it, nothing happens... i...
  5. Windows 10 Home version 1909 will not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Home version 1909 will not print: I have a dell XPS 9350 with subject specs. Also have Brother MFC 8810DW that will not print using the Dell. My wife has a MAC Workbook and she is able to print on the Brother. I get various error messages referring to the driver and Brother set up. I've had too many calls...
  6. Problem after upgrade to Windows 10, version 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem after upgrade to Windows 10, version 1909: I have a HP Pavilion desktop which is several years old and came with Windows 7. It is a 64 bit system with 12 GB memory. The processor is an Intel i7-4770 running at 3.40 ghz. Everything worked fine with Windows upgrades through 1903, but when I moved on to 1909 I...
  7. Installing Windows 10 1909 version problem

Installing Windows 10 1909 version problem: Hello well i had some problems with installing the updated windows virsion what happens is when the install finally arrives to something like 90% widnows just get crushed i tried sevral diffrent sultions that didnt help dunno what to do for now i just shutted down the Windows...
  8. Upgrade to version 1909 problem.

Upgrade to version 1909 problem.: Hi! I try to updates my computer into the latest of version windows 101909 the update download perfectly when I restart the computer to install the update it installs until it hits nearly 30% then the computer restarts and show the message ""Undoing changes to your...
  9. Windows 10 version 1909 update problem.

Windows 10 version 1909 update problem.: I have tried to upgrade from version 1809 to 1909 twice, and both times I have encountered this problem. After the update, I can no longer open "Device Manager", "File Explorer" and other items after right clicking on the Windows icon at the bottom left of the screen. Is...
  10. Windows 10 Version 1903 Printing Problem

Windows 10 Version 1903 Printing Problem: Installed Version 1903 via UPDATE. Seemed like the update went well. The big problem for me was when I attempted to print anything no matter what program was in use. Every time I tried to print it would go to the SAVE function. I could never print anything. I do not and...