Windows 10: Wireless scan from Dell E525 to Windows 10 problem

Discus and support Wireless scan from Dell E525 to Windows 10 problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have no problem scanning over wireless network and the scan goes to the Documents folder. However, when another user signs on, that user does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilZinn, Sep 16, 2019.

1. PhilZinn Win User

Wireless scan from Dell E525 to Windows 10 problem

I have no problem scanning over wireless network and the scan goes to the Documents folder. However, when another user signs on, that user does not have their scan delivered to the PC. Need to resolve.

:)

PhilZinn, Sep 16, 2019

2. Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 16, 2019
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Issues

Problems with W10 Anniv auto update:

Mom's: (x58 Xeon 5677) Windows Defender was not turned back on automatically (it was "on" in the 1511 edition) and she had a Trojan. Full system scan to eradicate.
    Her Epson printer was knocked off, had to uninstall by Device Manager pull USB cable and reconnect cable. W10 did the rest.

Step-mom's: (HP pre built) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Her USB Seagate Expansion Drive 2Tb was offline so all backup routines were halted. Had to rerun backup plan. Had her do a full virus scan.

Step-dad's: (Dell Optiplex tweaked upgrades) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Full Scan.

jsfitz54, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Wireless scan from Dell E525 to Windows 10 problem - Similar Threads - Wireless scan Dell

2. Epson et4750 wireless - not scanning from control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson et4750 wireless - not scanning from control panel: Just bought a new Epson et-4750 printer scanner and unable to scan from control panel on it. Spoke with Epson who advise it is a firewall issue in Windows 10.Surely I am not the first new customer with this problem. How do I check and fix/update system....
  3. My Dell XPS is running on Windows 10 upgraded from Vista will not connect wirelessly

My Dell XPS is running on Windows 10 upgraded from Vista will not connect wirelessly: My Dell xps 210 will not connect wirelessly to the internet. It will connect with an earthnet cable but take the cable out and nothing. Dell assist identifies my computer but does not have Windows 10 as an option. Choose 'other' and it diagnoses that 'EVERYTHING IS...
  4. Richoh scanning problem Windows 10

Richoh scanning problem Windows 10: I had the same problem as others on upgrading to Windows 10. This fixed the problem for me https://www.corsolutions.co.uk/blog/ricoh-copier-scan-to-folder-smb-issue - Option1: Enable SMB1.0 Go to Control Panel Programmes and Features Turn Windows features on or off Tick SMB...
  5. Problem with Wireless Adapter or access point Windows 10 Pro,Version 2004 Dell Inspiron...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Wireless Adapter or access point Windows 10 Pro,Version 2004 Dell Inspiron...: Hi Everyone, My wifi keeps getting disconnected every 30-40 minutes or so. Switching on or off from the hardware switch Fn + Wifi does not even reboot the wifiadapter on laptop. It shows no network to connect, despite having my wifi router working alright with other laptops...
  6. Dell laptop windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell laptop windows 10 problem: i bought a used laptop with no apps from the store and try to install Microsoft word app to my computer after finishing installing it asks me to update the computer and i click yes after 1 hr it finish updating and start preparing windows then it can't finish for about 24...
  7. wireless access for scanning

wireless access for scanning: My HP laptop has access to my HP all in one for wireless printing. How do I set up the scanner for wireless access? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-access-for-scanning/9aa30cc0-d63d-49a9-a77f-99fbca50f12c
  8. Windows 10 lag and Wireless problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 lag and Wireless problems: I use a duelboot laptop and am using less than half the windows 10 system memory. On Ubuntu there is no lag, so i know its not my pc nor memory issue, so how do i disable boot strappers like spotify, and generally make my computer faster in windows boot? There is no virus as...
  9. Suspected problem with Dell 1550W wireless driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suspected problem with Dell 1550W wireless driver: I attach the zip file as requested. The driver is the latest on that Dell have released. There are three minidumps here, all of which occurred while I was working using the wireless ethernet, never any problems when using wired. Cheers Dave 73400
  10. dell wireless keyboard

dell wireless keyboard: changed batteries, pulled usb, turned off keyboard, all is good, thanks