Windows 10: Wireless Scanners not working with Windows 10 and Windows 7

Discus and support Wireless Scanners not working with Windows 10 and Windows 7 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron with Windows 10 and Toshiba Satellite with Windows 7 on my home network, along with an Brother all-in-one. Everything worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vgmiller9358, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Wireless Scanners not working with Windows 10 and Windows 7

I have a Dell Inspiron with Windows 10 and Toshiba Satellite with Windows 7 on my home network, along with an Brother all-in-one. Everything worked wonderfully on my wireless network. I have tried to add 3 different wireless scanners Raven Compact, Epson RR-70W, and Epson RR-600W and each will install their respective software and send the document through the scanner, but the applicable program interfaces would not populate my computer. The RR-600W indicated that the scanner was not connected to the computer, though the IPS for my network is correct and the scanner shows in the devices list

:)

vgmiller9358, Jan 14, 2022
  2. ov2rey Win User

Wireless card not working in Windows 7

intel wireless card also do not work on windows 7

ov2rey, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Wireless Scanners not working with Windows 10 and Windows 7

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Wireless Scanners not working with Windows 10 and Windows 7

1. Wireless Scanners not working with Windows 10 and Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Wireless Scanners working

2. Wireless Scanners not working with Windows 10 and Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Scanners not working with Windows 10 and Windows 7: I have a Dell Inspiron with Windows 10 and Toshiba Satellite with Windows 7 on my home network, along with an Brother all-in-one. Everything worked wonderfully on my wireless network. I have tried to add 3 different wireless scanners Raven Compact, Epson RR-70W, and Epson...
  3. Wireless Scanners not working with Windows 10 and Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Scanners not working with Windows 10 and Windows 7: I have a Dell Inspiron with Windows 10 and Toshiba Satellite with Windows 7 on my home network, along with an Brother all-in-one. Everything worked wonderfully on my wireless network. I have tried to add 3 different wireless scanners Raven Compact, Epson RR-70W, and Epson...
  4. wireless printer/scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless printer/scanner: I have an HP printer/scanner connected to my computer wirelessly with a downloaded driver. It printsfrom my computer just fine, but I can't figure out how to get the device to scan pagesto my computer....
  5. Getting Windows 10 to recognize Canon Scanners that worked on Windows 7

Getting Windows 10 to recognize Canon Scanners that worked on Windows 7: I have an older Canon Scanner N1220U that works with Windows 7. On the newer laptop, I have Windows 10. Canon does not provide drivers or software to operate the scanner with Windows 10. Canon says to contact the operating system's manufacturer to see if their operating...
  6. Wireless Scanner missing if Printer/scanner is not switched on at Windows startup

Wireless Scanner missing if Printer/scanner is not switched on at Windows startup: I am on Widows 10 latest update. I have a Canon 5700 wireless printer/scanner. If the printer/scanner is not switched on at Windows startup time - it seems to not activate the scanner. This device is set as my default printer and the printing function works even if the...
  7. wireless scanner problems.....

wireless scanner problems.....: Hey all, I recently reinstalled windows 10 and connected wirelessly to my printer/scanner (HP 7160) It seemed to connect fine at first, I downloaded windows scan and scanned a couple things. That's all fine and dandy, I didn't like the software so downloaded some open source...
  8. wireless scanner problems.....

in Windows 10 Support
    wireless scanner problems.....: Hey all, I recently reinstalled windows 10 and connected wirelessly to my printer/scanner (HP 7160) It seemed to connect fine at first, I downloaded windows scan and scanned a couple things. That's all fine and dandy, I didn't like the software so downloaded some open source...
  9. Wireless Printer/Scanner

Wireless Printer/Scanner: Hi I'm new at wireless printer/scanner set up. I need to scan something and scanner does not show connected to internet. Thanks if you have a suggestion. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printerscanner/276e31d6-2d16-458f-a679-073c35b39444
  10. Scanner is not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Scanner is not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If your HP, Canon, Epson, or any other Scanner is not working on Windows 10, this post will show you how to troubleshoot and fix Scanner errors problems & issues. At such times, you may see a Problem connecting to [...] This post Scanner is not working on Windows 10...