Windows 10: Wireless Screens

Discus and support Wireless Screens in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pc and 2 macs running boot camp. Using connect I can connect each mac and use them as second monitors with my pc, but not together. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CoenHAo, Jul 31, 2020.

1. CoenHAo Win User

Wireless Screens

I have a pc and 2 macs running boot camp. Using connect I can connect each mac and use them as second monitors with my pc, but not together. Is there a limit to how many screens can be connected via the connect app?

:)

CoenHAo, Jul 31, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Wireless Screens

Unable to connect projector and gives "no wireless screen" error

Hi,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Network Adapter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

• Type in devmgmt.msc and click on
      Ok

• Expand Network adapters from the window

• Right click on the driver and click on Update driver Software.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Project to a wireless display with Miracast.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Wireless Screens

1. Wireless Screens - Similar Threads - Wireless Screens

2. Wireless display won’t connect second screen after changing display settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless display won’t connect second screen after changing display settings: I have a windows 11 laptop. I have been connecting it to my Amazon fire TV.I’ve been doing this for several weeks and have had no problems.There was a minor issue where the resolution on the TV would change depending on if I kept the laptop screen, active or not. So I tried...
  3. Wireless display won’t connect second screen after changing display settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless display won’t connect second screen after changing display settings: I have a windows 11 laptop. I have been connecting it to my Amazon fire TV.I’ve been doing this for several weeks and have had no problems.There was a minor issue where the resolution on the TV would change depending on if I kept the laptop screen, active or not. So I tried...
  4. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar: I'm at my wits end trying to get my desktop PC to connect to a wireless display. I've spent the last hours? days? Troublshooting the issue trying to get my PC to connect to the Roku Streambar system I have in my living room. The Roku device is new, and I've managed to be able...
  5. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar: I'm at my wits end trying to get my desktop PC to connect to a wireless display. I've spent the last hours? days? Troublshooting the issue trying to get my PC to connect to the Roku Streambar system I have in my living room. The Roku device is new, and I've managed to be able...
  6. microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 model 1356 Screen Saver is not activating not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 model 1356 Screen Saver is not activating not working: hey, I got this keyboard microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 model 1356 long time ago, from start screen saver stopped working, I never bother to fix Screen Saver, but now I want to fix it. I use windows 7 64 bit and if I unplug USB keyboard receiver, screen saver working as...
  7. microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 model 1356 Screen Saver is not activating not working

microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 model 1356 Screen Saver is not activating not working: hey, I got this keyboard microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 model 1356 long time ago, from start screen saver stopped working, I never bother to fix Screen Saver, but now I want to fix it. I use windows 7 64 bit and if I unplug USB keyboard receiver, screen saver working as...
  8. Have there been changes to screen casting to wireless displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have there been changes to screen casting to wireless displays?: The other day I cast the screen of my desktop PC win 11 to my Samsung TV using the built in cast method. This worked well and apart from fuzziness it was fine. The next day it wouldn't connect but I chalked it up to extra load on my connection due to family streaming, we have...
  9. Have there been changes to screen casting to wireless displays?

Have there been changes to screen casting to wireless displays?: The other day I cast the screen of my desktop PC win 11 to my Samsung TV using the built in cast method. This worked well and apart from fuzziness it was fine. The next day it wouldn't connect but I chalked it up to extra load on my connection due to family streaming, we have...
  10. My wireless keyboard stopped working using keyboard on screen

My wireless keyboard stopped working using keyboard on screen: win 11 turn my wireless keyboard back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-keyboard-stopped-working-using/1b0d4906-0bbb-472c-9061-a02bb52f719c