Windows 10: Wireless Screens

Discus and support Wireless Screens in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pc and 2 macs running boot camp. Using connect I can connect each mac and use them as second monitors with my pc, but not together. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CoenHAo, Jul 31, 2020 at 9:37 PM.

1. CoenHAo Win User

Wireless Screens

I have a pc and 2 macs running boot camp. Using connect I can connect each mac and use them as second monitors with my pc, but not together. Is there a limit to how many screens can be connected via the connect app?

:)

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

4. Wireless Screens

Unable to connect projector and gives "no wireless screen" error

Hi,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Network Adapter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

• Type in devmgmt.msc and click on
      Ok

• Expand Network adapters from the window

• Right click on the driver and click on Update driver Software.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Project to a wireless display with Miracast.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 31, 2020 at 9:46 PM
Thema:

Wireless Screens

1. Wireless Screens - Similar Threads - Wireless Screens

2. Wireless Network Adapter Keeps Disappearing + Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Network Adapter Keeps Disappearing + Blue Screen Error: Hello, I bought my Acer Aspire F 15 F5-573G-541P back in February 2017. I have barely had any problem running it for my daily gaming routine in last three years. But since last week, after the latest windows update, the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter keeps...
  3. Blue Screen Errors post Wireless Adapter Install

Blue Screen Errors post Wireless Adapter Install: Hello everyone I'm new here. Got a constant blue screen issue after installing a new ASUS PCE-AC55BT Dual Band PCIE wireless adapter. I've had several screens come up with different stop codes almost everytime. I've included screenshots below. Log file attached as well. I'm...
  4. USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?

USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?: For a couple of days I have been experiencing blue screen errors ('Driver_Irql_Less_Or_Not_Equal' and 'Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory WDF01000'). I've tried to have a look at the dump files to understand what exactly is causing the issue, but need more trained eyes to...
  5. USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?

USB Wireless Network Adapter Causing Blue Screen Error?: For a couple of days I have been experiencing blue screen errors 'Driver_Irql_Less_Or_Not_Equal' and 'Attempted_Write_To_Readonly_Memory WDF01000'. I've tried to have a look at the dump files to understand what exactly is causing the issue, but need more trained eyes to reach...
  6. Whenever I connect to a wireless display, this bar remains at the top of my screen....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I connect to a wireless display, this bar remains at the top of my screen....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Honkmaster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7pilh/whenever_i_connect_to_a_wireless_display_this_bar/
  7. Xbox wireless screen sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless screen sharing: I had just being updating my PC and then reinstalled the app Xbox app but it changed a lot and was call Xbox beta and i can not find the screen sharing please someone help me out....
  8. wireless keyboard all in one/ keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless keyboard all in one/ keyboard and screen froze when I use my webcam logithech 920: When i open the program for the web cam everything works great but if i try to add source 2 to the screen , so having 2 different sources in the sane screen, the keyboard and the computer freeze. I tried to get out from the program (crtl alt del) but nothing happen, the...
  9. win10 10.0.17763.1 (beta release) cannot connect to wireless screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 10.0.17763.1 (beta release) cannot connect to wireless screen: thinkpad Tablet pre-installed win10 10.0.17763.1 (beta release) cannot connect to wireless screen. how to solve it? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-100177631-beta-release-cannot-connect-to/2ec28796-7d0a-45d0-9968-ec8641ddce06
  10. Black / Blank screen on boot up, no wireless mouse or keyboard functions

Black / Blank screen on boot up, no wireless mouse or keyboard functions: Running windows 10 - 1903 As of yesterday, we believe after an update, PC boots to a black screen AND has no wireless mouse or keyboard functionality. Have checked cords, changed cords, checked the monitor source AND changed the monitor. No change. The monitor light...