Windows 10: Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why?

Discus and support Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeeBeacham, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why?

Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why?

:)

LeeBeacham, Nov 6, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Creative Announces ZiiSound T6 Wireless Speaker System

Creative Technology Ltd. today announced the Creative ZiiSound T6 – the latest addition to its extensive Pure Wireless speaker family. The all new speaker system assumes the position of the flagship Surround Sound wireless speaker in the Pure Wireless speaker range.

The ZiiSound T6 personifies everything the Pure Wireless speaker range is, where speakers have been engineered for wireless audio perfection, based on Creative's in-house wireless technology reference system – an engineering optimisation that brings out the best wireless audio performance in Bluetooth and apt-X technologies for speakers.

Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why? 21a_thm.jpg

Like its predecessors, the ZiiSound T6 retains the characteristics that have made the Pure Wireless speaker range a success:
    • Works with all compatible stereo Bluetooth devices like notebooks, netbooks, the iPhone, iPad, PCs, Macs and tablet computers
    • Quality wireless audio transmission
    • Fast and easy connection
    Each ZiiSound T6 speaker system comes with the following audiophile-grade features that guarantee performance that is beyond best-in-class:
    • Swivel satellite top drivers for Surround or Stereo applications
    • USB 5.1 audio (software decoder required)
    • High performance low latency apt-X codec
    • Audiophile-grade satellite drivers
    • Creative SLAM three-driver-subwoofer, with its signature deep, tight bass delivers Low Frequency Effects (LFE) that can be felt
    The ZiiSound T6 now brings the wireless speaker experience further than any previous speaker in the Pure Wireless range – it delivers high quality wireless Surround Sound, as well as 5.1 Surround content via a wired USB connection:

Wireless Surround Sound
    The apt-X high performance low latency codec enabled speaker system comes with a subwoofer and a pair of adjustable Swivel-Speaker-Array satellites that give users the option for stereo music or 'theatre-like' Surround Sound streamed from wireless apt-X devices – such as netbooks, notebooks and tablet computers like the ZiiO Pure Wireless Entertainment Tablet – for a completely immersive wireless music, movie and gaming experience. What is more is that it transforms all compatible stereo Bluetooth devices into a wireless remote control.

USB 5.1 Surround
    The ZiiSound T6 also offers users the option of enjoying 5.1 Surround content via a wired USB connection. The three-piece-system is capable of 'full-bandwidth' audio from 5.1 digital soundtracks. With sound pressure levels to fill compact-sized living rooms, the ZiiSound T6 takes entertainment beyond the desktop and is the ideal companion speaker system to new age media entertainment centres and the ever growing wireless hand-held ownership.

"The ZiiSound T6 now reinforces the Pure Wireless speaker family – a family of wireless speakers that offers a wireless speaker for everyone at every price point. It further enhances Creative’s standing as the only company to offer a full comprehensive range of wireless solutions: from a one-piece speaker, to 2.0 speakers, to 2.1 speakers, and now to multi-channel Surround Sound speakers," said Ting Lai Chu, Vice-President for Advanced Multimedia Group at Creative.

"In fact, with Christmas just round the corner, we will be the only company to offer customers a full range of six wireless speaker models to choose from – something no other company is doing."

ZiiSound T6 Key Features:
    • Seamless wireless music streaming with any compatible stereo Bluetooth tablet PC, smartphone, music phone, netbook, notebook, media entertainment centre and just about every Bluetooth A2DP enabled device
    • Built-in high performance low latency audio codec for superior Bluetooth audio
    • Enjoy 5.1 digital movie or game soundtracks when connected via wired USB to a PC, netbook or notebook
    • Swivel-Speaker-Array for Surround Sound
    • Creative SLAM Subwoofer for deep, tight bass
    • IR remote for improved convenience / control
    • Audiophile-grade drivers deliver silky smooth music and movie playback
    Pricing and Availability
    The ZiiSound T6 will be available at the online store at creative.com/shop in UK from mid December 2010 onwards at the suggested retail price of £349.99.

btarunr, Nov 6, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Creative Announces T3150 Wireless 2.1 Computer Speaker System

Creative Technology Ltd today introduced the Creative T3150 Wireless 2.1 computer speaker system with Bluetooth wireless technology, now available at Best Buy. This new addition to Creative's comprehensive line up of high performance wireless speakers continues to uphold Creative's long held reputation of merging superior audio performance with great value. Engineered to pump out smooth audio wirelessly, this compact speaker system is designed to deliver outstanding sound quality for PC gamers, music lovers and movie fans alike. It stands out amongst other wireless speakers in the same class, while remaining very competitively priced at US$59.99.

Compatible with most computers and Bluetooth-enabled devices such as mobile phones and tablets, the Creative T3150 Wireless speaker system offers wireless connectivity in addition to wired connection. It comes with a wired remote control that powers ON/OFF and adjusts volume for ease of use.

Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why? 223a_thm.jpg

The superb audio performance of the Creative T3150 Wireless speaker system is achieved by a stringent and optimized component selection process, precision tuning, as well as Creative's innovative design methodology that features the Creative IFP (Image Focusing Plate) within the compactly designed satellite speakers. The Creative IFP enables the satellites to deliver a wide acoustic sweet spot with a much improved sonic directivity to the listening area, giving music more focus while preserving tonal accuracy. A custom-tuned, down-firing subwoofer ensures a delightful music listening experience.

Key Features of the Creative T3150 Wireless Speaker System
    • 2.1 wireless speaker system designed for use with mobile devices or a laptop with built-in Bluetooth wireless technology
    • Creative IFP for satellites with improved sonic directivity and imaging
      o Convenient volume and power control via wired remote, providing ease of reach
      o Subwoofer features a custom-tuned, down-firing port tube for clean bass
    • Technical Specifications
      o Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
      o Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP (Wireless Stereo Bluetooth)
      o Supported codecs: SBC
      o Operating range for Bluetooth devices: Up to 30 feet (Measured in open space. Walls and structures may affect range of device)
      o Stereo analog jack (3.5mm)
      o Satellite size: 75W x 150H x 90D mm
      o Subwoofer size: 184W x 225H x 190D mm
    Pricing and Availability
    The Creative T3150 Wireless computer speaker system is available now at the suggested retail price of US$59.99 at Best Buy stores.

btarunr, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why?

Creative Introduces All New Signature T-Series Wireless Speaker Systems

Creative Technology Ltd today introduced its new flagship T4 Wireless Signature Series 2.1 speaker system, the T30 Wireless Signature Series 2.0 speaker system and the T15 Wireless 2.0 speaker system. These new high-performance speakers feature Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) wireless connectivity to enhance ease-of-use for mobile device, PC and Mac users. Creative will unveil the new speaker models at IFA Berlin from September 6 -11 at Stand 110, Hall 3.2.

The new wireless lineup rides on Creative's legacy of producing high quality wired desktop speakers that produce powerful and precise audio. The popular wired Creative GigaWorks T3 and T20 - the technology of which can be found in the new T4 Wireless and T30 Wireless - won numerous awards and sterling reviews for their audio performance and value for money.

Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why? Creative_T30_01_thm.jpg

Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why? Creative_T15_01_thm.jpg

Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why? Creative_T4_01_thm.jpg

"Creative has taken its most powerful, its best-looking, and most award-winning speaker systems as inspiration to introduce a new range of speakers that feature advanced wireless technologies," said Mac Aw, World Wide Marketing Director at Creative. "The new Creative T4 Wireless, T30 Wireless, and T15 Wireless offer mobile device users with powerful high-quality audio for music, movies and games plus the freedom to move about their listening environment without the hassle of wires."

Creative T4 Wireless Signature Series 2.1 Speaker System
    The Creative T4 Wireless Signature Series represents the ideal home audio entertainment system. Each component of the system is designed for the highest-quality audio performance. Satellites are crafted with audiophile-grade aluminium drivers, while a high-output compact subwoofer features Creative Symmetrically Loaded Acoustic Module (Creative SLAM) technology to deliver stunning bass reproduction.

The Creative T4 Wireless delivers amazing wireless sound quality for content on mobile devices and tablets. Users have the choice of either Bluetooth or lightning-fast Tap & Play NFC technology. Two stereo Bluetooth devices can connect to the Creative T4 Wireless simultaneously with Creative Multipoint enabling quick and easy switching between content sources. Wireless Bluetooth audio quality is maximized with high-definition aptX and AAC audio codecs - for a wireless connection that sounds as good as a wired one.

The Creative T4 Wireless Signature Series speaker system can also be used as a high-performance wired system, connecting via optical inputs directly to a HDTV, home entertainment center or even a sound card for stunning digital audio playback. RCA line-in PC inputs, Auxiliary 3.5 mm mobile device inputs, and a headphone output are also included.

Creative T30 Wireless Signature Series 2.0 Speaker System
    The Creative T30 Wireless 2.0 speaker system is crafted following a two-driver design methodology - with a dedicated tweeter and driver. It features custom-made silk dome tweeters for silky smooth highs, woven glass fiber cone drivers that produce natural and accurate, full bodied midrange and Creative BasXport technology that delivers high output bass.

Ideal for use with mobile devices, Mac or PC, the Creative T30 Wireless features Bluetooth and NFC wireless connectivity. It sounds as good as the wired speakers that inspired it thanks to aptX high-definition audio codecs. An additional Line-in option enables wired connection to audio devices and a dedicated jack for headphones allows private listening.

Creative T15 Wireless 2.0 Speaker System
    The compact Creative T15 Wireless 2.0 speaker system creates a true 'Hi-Fi' sound stage using dedicated tweeters for highs and custom selected drivers for distinctive midrange. In lieu of a subwoofer, BasXPort technology provides high-output bass. Bluetooth wireless technology connects the speakers to smart devices and tablets, and users can plug in other audio devices with Line-in, or attach to a headphone to its headphones out jack for private listening. Tone control that encompasses treble and bass adjust and a dedicated volume knob are positioned on the speaker's front panel, enabling users to easily and conveniently control and tailor their audio experiences.

Key Features - Creative T4 Wireless Signature Series 2.1 Speaker System
    • Bluetooth 3.0 and Tap & Play NFC Wireless Technology for instant connection / playback
    • High-performance Bluetooth audio - aptX and AAC high-definition codecs ensure sound quality on par with wired audio
    • Audiophile-grade drivers - aluminium drivers deliver full mid-range and clear highs
    • Creative SLAM technology - delivers deep tight bass from the subwoofer. Leveraging a master driver and dual pressure drivers housed in a highly compact inert enclosure, the three-driver configuration delivers the quick transient response of a small driver with the high-output capability and deep bass extension of larger drivers
    • Optical input - for a direct digital connection to a HDTV or audio devices without loss of resolution
    • Creative Multipoint - enables connection of two Bluetooth stereo devices simultaneously to enable turn-by-turn playback of music
    • IR remote - controls media playback, source selection, power and volume
    • Audio Control Pod - enables precision volume adjustments and also doubles as an NFC receptor
    • Integrated Aux-in with RCA options - gain-adjusted for audio and video devices
    Key Features - Creative T30 Wireless Signature Series 2.0 Speaker System
    • Bluetooth 3.0 and Tap & Play NFC Wireless Technology for instant connection / playback
    • Two-driver design for excellent dynamic response - custom silk dome tweeters deliver smooth highs; woven glass fiber cone drivers deliver natural and accurate midrange
    • BasXport - large port tube delivers high-output bass without a subwoofer
    • High-performance Bluetooth audio - aptX high-definition codec ensure sound quality on par with wired audio
    • Easy access controls - power, volume, bass and treble all controlled from the front panel of the speaker
    • Integrated line-in with dedicated headphone jack - for wired connections to devices
    Key Features - Creative T15 Wireless 2.0 Speaker System
    • Bluetooth Wireless Technology - ideal for use with tablets and smart phones
    • Dedicated tweeter and driver - separate drivers ensure excellent high-frequency response and distinctive midrange
    • BasXport - integrated port tube delivers high-output bass without a subwoofer
    • Front panel controls - for volume and tone adjustment
    • Integrated line-in with dedicated headphone jack - for wired connections to devices
    Pricing and Availability
    The Creative T-Series Wireless speaker systems are slated for availability from September 2013 onwards at the following suggested retail prices:
    • Creative T4 Wireless Signature Series speaker system - US$299.99
    • Creative T30 Wireless Signature Series speaker system - US$129.99
    • Creative T15 Wireless speaker system - US$69.99

Cristian_25H, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why?

1. Wireless speaker system works, wired system does not. Why? - Similar Threads - Wireless speaker system

2. Headphones not working: wireless and wired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones not working: wireless and wired: a long time ago i unplugged my headphones form the audio jack and then after i replugged them i couldnt hear anything, i restarted, shut down, updated audio drivers, ran windows diagnostics, ran wystem file checker but it still doesnt work. strange thing is its the same thing...
  3. Headphones not working: wireless and wired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones not working: wireless and wired: a long time ago i unplugged my headphones form the audio jack and then after i replugged them i couldnt hear anything, i restarted, shut down, updated audio drivers, ran windows diagnostics, ran wystem file checker but it still doesnt work. strange thing is its the same thing...
  4. System speakers do not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System speakers do not work: Hi, I have updated my laptop to version 21H1. Since then I have had no sound from the speakers of my system. There is no other sound device connected. There seems to be no audio system? Maybe there is something wrong with the drivers? Thanks a lot....
  5. Hard Wired Surveillance System

Hard Wired Surveillance System: I had my security system hard wired to my PC. To view the cameras I go into HDMI display and it works fine, the problem is I cannot get back to my home screen on my computer without taking the plug out from the wire. Has to be a better way. Any help is appreciated~Thanks...
  6. System Restore - Speakers No Longer Work

System Restore - Speakers No Longer Work: I recently restored two Windows 10 machines and both machines no longer have speakers that work. The speakers are LogiTech Z130 and Dell N889. I attempted to see if the issue is the speakers themselves and tested them on a spare Windows Vista machine and they are working...
  7. No system speakers working

No system speakers working: Hi, I have upgraded my laptop insiron 3543, i7 from Win8.1 to Win 10. Since then I have no sound in my system speakers. No other sound device is connected. It seems there is no....audio system? Is there a problem with drivers maybe? Thanks a lot. Haris...
  8. Why does System Restore never work for me?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Why does System Restore never work for me?: I have no restore points. I'm just wondering why. Note: There's no panic. System restore has never worked for me since (and during XP). The only times it has ever worked was for minor recovery that I could have done myself manually - in less time. For major recoveries, I use...
  9. Why does System Restore never work for me?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does System Restore never work for me?: I have no restore points. I'm just wondering why. Note: There's no panic. System restore has never worked for me since (and during XP). The only times it has ever worked was for minor recovery that I could have done myself manually - in less time. For major recoveries, I use...
  10. system configuration does not work

in Windows 10 Support
    system configuration does not work: Suddely, system configuration will not work. I try to check the number of cores or change bootup and nothing will register. It use to work fine. 82827

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why as a wireless surround system got wires to speakers