Windows 10: Wireless speaker volume control wont exceed 86%

Discus and support Wireless speaker volume control wont exceed 86% in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a UE Boom 2 wireless speaker connected to my windows 10 laptop, for some reason the volume control is limited to 86%. When I try to go above 86%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SG#, Feb 18, 2019.

1. SG#
    SG# Win User

Wireless speaker volume control wont exceed 86%

I have a UE Boom 2 wireless speaker connected to my windows 10 laptop, for some reason the volume control is limited to 86%. When I try to go above 86% with the sound level the laptop momentarily moves the slider greater than 86% then beeps and resets to 86%. The audio drivers for the UE Boom 2 are up to date and the Realtek driver is up to date as well.

Is there a way to regain the full volume potential of the wireless speaker?

:)

2. Browser Win User

JBL Speaker volume control problem

Hi all, new poster,no too tech savvy and unsure of which section to post in. Just fired up our brand-new Dell Inspiron this morning, plugged in the battered but still very serviceable JBL M310 J2.1 surround speakers,and couldn't turn the volume up using the on-speaker controls. The right-hand desktop speaker has + and - buttons which increase/decrease volume and mute if you press both. I can decrease and mute but not increase.
    Plugging them into our also new Asus laptop, also running Win 10, they play OK and I can increase and decrease vol. The only difference is when I use teh laptop I ge the fmiliar-to-me Realtek audio control page whereas the Dell PC I get the Dell audio control page.
    Can anyone offer any suggestions please?

Browser, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue

Hi

My speaker is Edifier R1700BT. All used to work great, I was able to control volume from Windows, it was independent from the physical control on the speaker. (I have Windows 10 nootebook with internal bluetooth card)

Then I did 1803 update.

Now when i press button "volume up" speaker makes "beep", and the volume does not change, only when it "0" then it mutes. My volume control is now binnary 1-0 (100% or nothing) and it beeps every 2% step what is very ennoying.

How can I repair some settings to set previous version of volume regulation again? I tried to disconnect speaker, remove it from device manger, update drives, but it didnt help.

Krzysztof

@probably worth to add, that via minijack everything is fine

KrzysztofXW, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Wireless speaker volume control wont exceed 86%

Volume control for Bluetooth speaker

I have a Bluetooth speaker connected to my Surface Pro 4.

The sound comes out of it only at full volume.

I move the volume slider and it makes not difference to output volume except when the volume get to zero. How do I control the volume?

(fwiw: When I connect the speaker to my Android phone I can control the volume there - so the speaker supports it)

Pinky and the Brain, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Wireless speaker volume control wont exceed 86%

1. Wireless speaker volume control wont exceed 86% - Similar Threads - Wireless speaker volume

2. Realtek 5.1 rear speaker volume control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek 5.1 rear speaker volume control: Hy.On my MSI GT73 6re laptop I run 3 cables to my receiver to get 5 channel /No sub... yet/My issue is that the rear speakers volume control sound/levels is binary 0%=off, 1%-100%=on, and 1%-100% same volume , and independent from the main volume.It ends up in strange things...
  3. Speaker Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Volume: Why can't I adjust my computer's sound volume from the speaker icon on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-volume/ffd7a653-be93-4c2f-a7b0-83e2f3417e4c
  4. volume mixer is controlled by my speakers.

volume mixer is controlled by my speakers.: when ever i adjust the volume through my speaker i can see the sound bars in the mixer go up down when i adjust sound up or down with the speakers button. i never had this issue untill i got my new speakers Razer nommo my last pair just adjusted it own sound without being...
  5. speaker volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    speaker volume: After a Windows 10 update on 8/24/20, the volume control no longer works. Sound is stuck at 38%. The volume bar no longer appears when I click on the speaker icon. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. The Speaker logo no longer displays the percentage control for volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Speaker logo no longer displays the percentage control for volume: Left clicking does nothing anymore and right clicking brings up a menu. That was more convenient to have the bar that I could click on. How do I get that back? submitted by /u/Bonkfast [link] [comments]...
  7. Speaker Volume

Speaker Volume: I have a xidu 2 in 1 computer not perfect but a lot for the price . The sound coming out of the speakers is not loud enough to carry on a conversation on Zoom and the microphone is so soft others can hardly hear me. I have searched just about everywhere online and in my...
  8. Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue

Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue: Hi My speaker is Alfa link BTS 475. All used to work great, I was able to control volume from Windows, it was independent from the physical control on the speaker. Then I did update windows. but, i forgot the version of update. Now when i press button "volume up"...
  9. Need help with my Bluetooth Speaker volume control

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my Bluetooth Speaker volume control: Yesterday when i first connect my bluetooth speaker, I'm able to control the volume via either keyboard or the volume control on my PC. But the next day it seems that I am unable to do so. (e.g. controling on my PC volume from 1-100 does nothing, 0 will of course mute it.)...
  10. JBL Speaker volume control problem

JBL Speaker volume control problem: Hi all, new poster,no too tech savvy and unsure of which section to post in. Just fired up our brand-new Dell Inspiron this morning, plugged in the battered but still very serviceable JBL M310 J2.1 surround speakers,and couldn't turn the volume up using the on-speaker...