Windows 10: Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

Discus and support Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SUSAN JOHNSTON1, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I've tried the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, as well as, a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse. They both have a lag every so often that makes working quite difficult. Either the keyboard freezes and won't type, or the mouse lags sporaditically. I've tried replacing batteries, restarting, checking for updates, etc. Since it's happening on both sets, I think it's safe to say it's something with the computer. Any suggestions to stop thi

:)

SUSAN JOHNSTON1, Mar 29, 2023
  2. kwbost Win User

Terrible lag and jerk on Wireless 5000 mouse - Windows 10, Lenovo

I replace a prior MS Wireless Mouse and Keyboard yesterday with the Comfort 5050 Keyboard and Mouse set.

Keyboard works fine. The mouse has terrible lag.

I have:

• Downloaded the most current drivers.
    • Changed the USB port to three different options.
    • Changed batteries.
    • Restarted multiple times.

My prior MS Wireless Mouse had worked fine until the rubber came off the scroll wheel. But it connected fine. However, this one does not.

Other suggestions before I return the item.

Thanks

kwbost, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• What is the exact model number of your wireless mouse and keyboard?

This usually happens if there’s a signal interference. If you’re using a Wi-Fi router, you may want to move it away from the keyboard/mouse receiver to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting methods listed in the following articles and see if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

1. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging - Similar Threads - Wireless USB Keyboard

2. Wireless USB Mouse and Keyboard Input Lag/Delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless USB Mouse and Keyboard Input Lag/Delay: I am on Windows 11 using a wireless USB mouse and keyboard. Every once in a while the keyboard/mouse will have severe input delay/lag. As in, while I'm typing at a normal speed, letters will be missed. And, even worse, the mouse lags, skips, and jumps around the screen,...
  3. Wireless USB Mouse and Keyboard Input Lag/Delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless USB Mouse and Keyboard Input Lag/Delay: I am on Windows 11 using a wireless USB mouse and keyboard. Every once in a while the keyboard/mouse will have severe input delay/lag. As in, while I'm typing at a normal speed, letters will be missed. And, even worse, the mouse lags, skips, and jumps around the screen,...
  4. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging: Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I've tried the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, as well as, a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse. They both have a lag...
  5. Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.: I am using Logitech Wireless Keyboard and mouse combo. Months before I faced an issue with this, the mouse movement will be little slow kind of lagging, and when I press a letter in keyboard or combination of keys it repeats the strokes. Like if I attempt to type angular...
  6. Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.: I am using Logitech Wireless Keyboard and mouse combo. Months before I faced an issue with this, the mouse movement will be little slow kind of lagging, and when I press a letter in keyboard or combination of keys it repeats the strokes. Like if I attempt to type angular...
  7. Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging

Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging: No idea how to even start checking what the issue is. When I start using my laptop Dell XPS 13 9310 in the morning - it works. But after some time something weird starts to happen. There is no CPU/Ram/anything spikes in the panels, no errors, no nothing. It's the latest...
  9. Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard lagging

Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard lagging: I've been having a lot of trouble with my Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard since replacing my computer to a windows 10 model. I was using the same mouse and keyboard with my old computer with little trouble but since upgrading to my new computer which is in every way an...
  10. Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10

Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10: Hi. I am experiencing significant lag on my wireless mouse and keyboard in Windows 10. I specifically bought a Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard thinking that it would be more compatible than the Logitech products I had previously. I keep all my drivers up to date,...