Windows 10: Wireless USB keyboard bypass?

Discus and support Wireless USB keyboard bypass? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically, the subject is the question: can I bypass the wireless USB dongle and connect a wireless keyboard directly to my PC using a USB-to-whatever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brandon Grey, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Wireless USB keyboard bypass?

Basically, the subject is the question: can I bypass the wireless USB dongle and connect a wireless keyboard directly to my PC using a USB-to-whatever variant port the keyboard itself comes standardport? I prefer wired keyboards and my aging Microsoft Digital Media Keyboard 3000 has torn through the A and E key silicon membrane example image below. They now stay stuck in the depressed position and no longer come back up, occasionally simply repeating the same key during keystrokes. A becomes aaaaaa, and e becomes eeeeee. I cannot seem to find a silicone interface replacement, not that I ev

:)

Brandon Grey, Apr 28, 2022

2. Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Apr 28, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Need a new wireless keyboard - suggestions?

This is a for work - not gaming!

My work keyboard is a wireless logitech, lasted some 6 years and now has a case of sticking keys, so I need a new one. I really liked it, thought the key action isn't the greatest. It has been through millions of keystrokes.

I have a G5 gaming mouse (both work and home), I want to keep that.

So I'm looking for:

• Wireless and responsive
    • (USB and PS2 capable)
    • Assignable hot keys
    • Dedicated volume and playback buttons
    • Great feel (for lots of typing)
    • Intergrated wrist-wrest
    • Black (nice not to see gunk that builds up)
    • Under $100
    Anyone have any "passionate" suggestions? I plan to stop at staples to try some out. I am partial to Logitech.

Sasqui, Apr 28, 2022
  4. ILS
    ils Win User

Wireless USB keyboard bypass?

logitek wireless keyboard problems

An hour ago, my logitek wireless keyboard MK320 began making errors. For example, I hit the 'u' key and '4u' appears. I hit 'e' and my firefox browser opens. I've rebooted, unplugged and plugged in the USB wireless, checked that I'm using a US Keyboard. Nothing changes. Any suggestions?

Thema:

Wireless USB keyboard bypass?

1. Wireless USB keyboard bypass? - Similar Threads - Wireless USB keyboard

2. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging: Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I've tried the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, as well as, a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse. They both have a lag...
  3. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging: Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I've tried the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, as well as, a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse. They both have a lag...
  4. USB replacement for Wireless 800 keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB replacement for Wireless 800 keyboard: I have a Wireless 800 keyboard but the USB receiver broke; therefore, the keyboard won't work. Can I get a USB receiver replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-replacement-for-wireless-800-keyboard/8f63b9fe-58ac-4b8a-b174-b09f406d1a95
  5. USB replacement for Wireless 800 keyboard

USB replacement for Wireless 800 keyboard: I have a Wireless 800 keyboard but the USB receiver broke; therefore, the keyboard won't work. Can I get a USB receiver replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-replacement-for-wireless-800-keyboard/8f63b9fe-58ac-4b8a-b174-b09f406d1a95
  6. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard: I lost the USB receiver for my Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000. Does anyone know where I can purchase only the receiver and not an entirely new keyboard? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!...
  7. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard: I lost the USB receiver for my Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000. Does anyone know where I can purchase only the receiver and not an entirely new keyboard? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!...
  8. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Wireless USB keyboard bypass?

Wireless USB keyboard bypass?: Basically, the subject is the question: can I bypass the wireless USB dongle and connect a wireless keyboard directly to my PC using a USB-to-whatever variant port the keyboard itself comes standardport? I prefer wired keyboards and my aging Microsoft Digital Media Keyboard...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver: Hi there My usb dongle for my keyboard and mouse is broken. Do you provide a replacement? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-usb-transceiver/9362f2cb-a33b-4adf-b1da-99390ce0f149