Windows 10: Wireless USB mouse does not work.

Discus and support Wireless USB mouse does not work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there I have a wireless mouse that is recognized by windows 10, but after few seconds, shows the hateful warning "USB device not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Moy_this, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Moy_this Win User

Wireless USB mouse does not work.

Hello there

I have a wireless mouse that is recognized by windows 10, but after few seconds, shows the hateful warning "USB device not recognized; the last USB device stop working properly..." I cannot find the issue. I changed the batteries, used it in another pc, but have the same problem. I read that after certain Windows 10 update, the mouse does not work correctly. I am using Windows 10 on both computers, thus, I have no idea what else should I try.

:)

Moy_this, Oct 10, 2018
  2. KoRnTuNeS Win User

Wireless USB Mouse Not Working

I tried this and not worked. Also I tried this mouse different 4 laptops and it's work perfectly other laptops. Also I tried different 2 mouse on my laptop and they not work on my laptop again.

KoRnTuNeS, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Wireless USB Mouse Not Working

Hello,

We appreciate that you have isolated the issue for us. Since it is not happening to other wireless USB mouse connected to the same PC and to a different PC using the same wireless USB mouse, we can verify that there is no issue with the device connection.
    Also, an outdated device has already been eliminated to the possible cause of this issue. As an initial recommendation, we would suggest that you reset the mouse itself. Here's how:

• Check the bottom of the mouse and look for a small button.
    • Press the button and start moving the mouse until the cursor on the display starts to follow your mouse movements.

Let us know the results. We'll be glad to further assist you.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Wireless USB mouse does not work. - Similar Threads - Wireless USB mouse

2. How does wireless mouse works ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How does wireless mouse works ?: HelloI bought this wireless mouse below but I didn't know if it connects with USB adapter or with Bluetooth. Please if anyone knew how it works? Thanks in advance....
  3. Usb wireless mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb wireless mouse not working: Hello,For the last few days I have been having trouble with my USB wireless mouse when using my pc with a second screen.Once an application is open I can use my mouse to access some of the apps functions but cannot close it. The mouse also cannot be used on the...
  4. Usb wireless mouse not working

Usb wireless mouse not working: Hello,For the last few days I have been having trouble with my USB wireless mouse when using my pc with a second screen.Once an application is open I can use my mouse to access some of the apps functions but cannot close it. The mouse also cannot be used on the...
  5. Usb wireless mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Arc mouse wireless usb not working.

Arc mouse wireless usb not working.: Hello i Have a Wireless usb Arc Touch mouse but is not working anymore.It started blinking red, then stopped working, changed the batteries but still not working.When i connect the usb it show like Microsoft nano tranceiver v.1.But Mouse still not connect, ad mouse shows me...
  7. Arc mouse wireless usb not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arc mouse wireless usb not working.: Hello i Have a Wireless usb Arc Touch mouse but is not working anymore.It started blinking red, then stopped working, changed the batteries but still not working.When i connect the usb it show like Microsoft nano tranceiver v.1.But Mouse still not connect, ad mouse shows me...
  8. Arc mouse wireless usb not working.

9. USB Wireless Mouse Not Working Suddenly?

USB Wireless Mouse Not Working Suddenly?: Okay, before I explain my situation it's my first time posting a question here, so apologies if I mess up or something.I have this usb mouse that's wireless you basically just connect the usb to the computer and it works and my laptop is an IdeaPad S540. It worked fine for...
  10. Wireless USB mouse does not connect...

Wireless USB mouse does not connect...: Hey guys, I just purchased a Wireless USB mouse that connects perfectly fine once the computer is on and I plug in the dongle. But, if I shut down the computer and turn it back on, with the dongle plugged in, it does not automatically connect. So I have to unplug the dongle...