Windows 10: Wireless USB

Discus and support Wireless USB in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was given a wireless usb adapter without any driver disk. If I plug it into my Windows !0 desktop, will Windows automatically detect it so I can set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Claw, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Claw Win User

Wireless USB

I was given a wireless usb adapter without any driver disk. If I plug it into my Windows !0 desktop, will Windows automatically detect it so I can set up a wireless connection ? Thanks.

:)

Claw, Jan 6, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

external device

Hi Dawn,

You will have to purchase a wired or wireless USB mouse

If you choose wired, these will be a USB lead that you must plug into a USB port on your Laptop

If you choose a Wireless mouse, there will be a very small USB device that you plug into a USB port

A wireless mouse will require you to buy a battery every now and then!

DaveM121, Jan 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10 upgrade stuck on Welcome Back Screen

This happened to me also. It had a wireless USB ethernet connector and a usb wireless mouse connector. After unplugging those, I hit the power button and had no further problems. I think this a bug in the W/10 upgrade for wireless usb connectors.

JamesSchroder, Jan 6, 2017
  4. Railtech Win User

Wireless USB

Yes it should. Windows 10 driver support is pretty good these days. You should be able to get the driver from the device manufacturers web site however which would be a better alternative.

Railtech, Jan 6, 2017
  5. Claw Win User
    Thanks Railtech. I was told it would detect it, but I wanted to find out from the experts. *Thumbs

Claw, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wireless USB

1. Wireless USB - Similar Threads - Wireless USB

2. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor: I've problem with my Wireless WIFI Adaptor. Adaptor detail: Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor Latest Version of drive.When i open wifi settings and then go to show available networks then it say NO WI'FI NETWORK FOUND. I have my mobile hotspot...
  3. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor: I've problem with my Wireless WIFI Adaptor. Adaptor detail: Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor Latest Version of drive.When i open wifi settings and then go to show available networks then it say NO WI'FI NETWORK FOUND. I have my mobile hotspot...
  4. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11: My Logitech USB wireless M510 Mouse is part of a combo with a K545 keyboard. It is a few years old now, but has functioned reliably until around last winter. The keyboard continues to work as expected.Beginning last winter, the mouse pointer began stalling and lagging when...
  6. USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11

USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11: My Logitech USB wireless M510 Mouse is part of a combo with a K545 keyboard. It is a few years old now, but has functioned reliably until around last winter. The keyboard continues to work as expected.Beginning last winter, the mouse pointer began stalling and lagging when...
  7. Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping: In reference to this thread Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse prevents auto sleep in Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Community, I can confirm that it still happens with all latest updates with the Sculpt Ergonomic Comfort.I spent a lot of time to figure out because there was no problem...
  8. Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping

Microsoft Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse Dongle Still Prevents Computer from Sleeping: In reference to this thread Microsoft wireless 4000 mouse prevents auto sleep in Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Community, I can confirm that it still happens with all latest updates with the Sculpt Ergonomic Comfort.I spent a lot of time to figure out because there was no problem...
  9. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  10. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f