Windows 10: wireless wifi

Discus and support wireless wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my wireless network adapter is gone, how can I fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RitaLewis1, Dec 9, 2018.

1. wireless wifi

my wireless network adapter is gone, how can I fix this problem?

:)

RitaLewis1, Dec 9, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 9, 2018
  3. cheetahfm Win User
    Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

wireless wifi

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, wireless wifi :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

wireless wifi

1. wireless wifi - Similar Threads - wireless wifi

2. wifi wireless adapter compatible with windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi wireless adapter compatible with windows 10.: need a recommendation for a wifi wireless adapter. Installed windows 10 yesterday and system keeps giving me a blue screen that says no internet. Had a discussion with an Microsoft advisor yesterday and he suggested that my netgear adapter probably was the issue....
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter kills my Wifi Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter kills my Wifi Internet Speed: I have the Microsoft wireless adapter hooked up to my tv and I can connect to it fine via my surfacebook. But once I'm connected, ookla speed test goes from 300mbps to 1-5mbps, making my internet unusable. I've tried it multiple times and right when I disconnect the wireless...
  4. How do I get a wireless PC internet connection with no wifi ability?

How do I get a wireless PC internet connection with no wifi ability?: I have a telus smart hub (it uses a sim card and Telus cellular tower). I had to move my modem to a different room for a higher D/L speed. It is now out of reach to hard wire my PC. I can see no way on this aging PC to connect thru wifi as my laptop does. (Right now I'm...
  5. For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For some reason all my wireless wifi connections have just vanished and I'm unable to get...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/monni-gonni [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3sct2/for_some_reason_all_my_wireless_wifi_connections/
  6. I had recently installed windows and I’m not able to connect to my wireless WiFi, if anyone...

I had recently installed windows and I’m not able to connect to my wireless WiFi, if anyone...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/adamlikesstuff19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eyf0br/i_had_recently_installed_windows_and_im_not_able/
  7. Wireless Adapter shuts off when trying to connect to wifi

Wireless Adapter shuts off when trying to connect to wifi: Laptop is a pretty old ASUS running windows 10. By old i mean maybe 2016-2017. I was using it just fine yesterday, but all of a sudden it started doing this. Here are a few things I have tried: disabled the adapter for a few minutes then reenabled it reset my wifi through...
  8. Realtek RTL8812BU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC - WIFI PROBLEM - w10 64

Realtek RTL8812BU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC - WIFI PROBLEM - w10 64: I have a Realtek RTL8812BU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC, which is in the 3.0 port - different from TimScharf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/constant-wi-fi-problems/8788d23c-c1ed-4c8c-be1b-8333f9105b0b?page=3 - but I experienced the...
  9. Realtek RTL8811BU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC - WIFI PROBLEM - w10 64

Realtek RTL8811BU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC - WIFI PROBLEM - w10 64: I have a Realtek RTL8811BU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC, which is in the 3.0 port - different from TimScharf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/constant-wi-fi-problems/8788d23c-c1ed-4c8c-be1b-8333f9105b0b?page=3 - but I experienced the...
  10. Intel dual band wireless ac 7260 unable to turn wifi on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel dual band wireless ac 7260 unable to turn wifi on: I recently decided to upgrade the wifi for my HP envy dv4 laptop. It came with an intel centrino wireless n 2230 which is capped at less than half my normal download speed. I made sure to uninstall the drivers for the 2230 before putting in the newer 7260. I also made...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Realtek 8822CE can not connect network