Windows 10: Wireless Wifi

Discus and support Wireless Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I know if the older computer that I have recently gotten is wireless compatible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamFord1, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Wireless Wifi

How do I know if the older computer that I have recently gotten is wireless compatible?

:)

WilliamFord1, Feb 17, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 17, 2019
  3. cheetahfm Win User
    Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Wireless Wifi

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Wireless Wifi :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Wireless Wifi

1. Wireless Wifi - Similar Threads - Wireless Wifi

2. I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-bluetooth-or-wireless-wifi-or/73018b21-d647-4766-a0cc-3a5a58f6ae00
  3. I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-bluetooth-or-wireless-wifi-or/73018b21-d647-4766-a0cc-3a5a58f6ae00
  4. How do i bring back the wireless wifi connection for my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i bring back the wireless wifi connection for my windows 10?: Hi! i haven't used my laptop recently and when i used it again it said that my pc was needed to fix it's a blue screen with white fonts i asked my father about this because i don't know anything about it and he told me to get it fixed or reformat. So I found a person who does...
  5. How do i bring back the wireless wifi connection for my windows 10?

How do i bring back the wireless wifi connection for my windows 10?: Hi! i haven't used my laptop recently and when i used it again it said that my pc was needed to fix it's a blue screen with white fonts i asked my father about this because i don't know anything about it and he told me to get it fixed or reformat. So I found a person who does...
  6. How do i bring back the wireless wifi connection for my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  8. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  9. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. The Desktop has a 2-bar to 1-bar connection for the wifi wireless connection despite the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Desktop has a 2-bar to 1-bar connection for the wifi wireless connection despite the...: I've tried updating everything, restarting my computer, reinstalling the driver and reinstalling it, resetting the settings, changing the settings, I've tried everything I can think of. I've reset the modem, and it has the internet and full bars on every other device besides...