Windows 10: Wireless Xbox 360 Microphone MODEL 1380 for Windows 10

Discus and support Wireless Xbox 360 Microphone MODEL 1380 for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Xbox 360 Microphone MODEL 1380 for Windows 10 Dear Microsoft and Xbox Department. Why don't you try to help private Windows Users? People... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dj Vanilla, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Wireless Xbox 360 Microphone MODEL 1380 for Windows 10

Wireless Xbox 360 Microphone MODEL 1380 for Windows 10

Dear Microsoft and Xbox Department.

Why don't you try to help private Windows Users?

People are having issues with the wireless xbox360 microphone for years.

There is zero reaction coming from your support stuff.

All owners of the original XBOX 360 WIRELESS MICROPHONE (Model 1380)

are not able to get the mic running properly with your new Windows 10 system.

(It is obvious that all of us are using the xbox360 wireless reciever for Windows)

Do not forget, the device was running fine with all of your older OS expect windows 10 of course.

Users are not able to manually install old drivers, the system keeps using standard AUDIO ENDDEVICE drivers

for the microphone. Manual driver replacement refuse to install the old win7 driver which were recommended

by your own support stuff 4 years ago.

So my question again: In first place, why is a global company like you Microsoft people with 10 years of product

experience in that microphone case having no idea about their own product?

Second, why are you simply totally ignoring your private customers way for years.

We know this product family is not for business of course. But are you seriously want to be market leader without the power to resolve such a small issue? And in case this issue is not so small as we think, why aren't you telling this fact to your people?

Again I want to point out how incredibly unfortunate you treat your customers and that every tech enthusiast from these days and age agree calling this an evidence of incapacity. Again we know this is no business sector issue. And yes again precisely because this fact this should be just handled in one word by microsoft: EASY (Yes again, because of course there is more important stuff to do, so fix this like a professional)

Sadly what I expect here (again):

No one on microsofts side will take this case serious.

No one of microsoft is going to take the effort to resolve this case and give a statement with clear words.

In your company eyes this issue may be nothing big but again you show us your incompentence in private sector, same as you showed us with windows phone. Yes the devil is always in the stupiest details. So as more you think to ignore this as stronger your incompetence grows.

So here for the last time I gather some facts about the xbox 360 wireless microphone with windows 10.

• It is not working functional with actual windows 10 systems.
    • The OS recognize the mic as "XBOX_360_DEVICE_00:01" and keeps installing standard AUDIOENDDRIVERS for this devices.
    • When turning the mic off and on again, the win10 OS adds every time an additional entry to the Playback and Record Device list.
    • The win10 OS does not allow to manually overwrite the standard drivers, it does not even realize the old win7 driver for compability usage.

May it be possible that the mics specs like 1 Bit 16 Bit 8000 or 16000 Hz is just to low for windows 10? But this sounds more like a bad joke.

Please help us.

We still like to use this good looking and wireless piece of technology with our actual systems. (Do not forget the evolution of Broadcasting, Streaming and Podcasting these days)

Respectfully

Teomaru and Dj Vanilla

:)

Dj Vanilla, Jul 23, 2019

2. Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Wireless Xbox 360 Microphone MODEL 1380 for Windows 10

XBOX 360 wireless controller and wireless gaming receiver.

Hi,

Issues with connecting your Xbox 360 Controller to your Windows 10 PC may occur if the drivers are not successfully installed. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• What is exactly happening when you tried to connect the controller?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to connect the controller?
    • Have you tried connecting the controller using a USB cable to the PC?

In the meantime, you may visit
    How to set up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
    for the step by step instructions.

Loraine Mon, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Wireless Xbox 360 Microphone MODEL 1380 for Windows 10

1. Wireless Xbox 360 Microphone MODEL 1380 for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wireless Xbox 360

2. Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox 360 wireless networking adapter on my windows 10 pc, but it says no drivers found please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-adapter-on-windows-10/2ed199bd-d3ce-491d-bf43-43dd7d970d13
  3. Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox 360 wireless networking adapter on my windows 10 pc, but it says no drivers found please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-adapter-on-windows-10/2ed199bd-d3ce-491d-bf43-43dd7d970d13
  4. Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  6. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 wireless controller: Does anyone know where i could find the wireless receiver for windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wireless-controller/7abfa4b1-3fa6-47ef-92bd-52ac0ef42edc
  8. Xbox 360 wireless controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless controllers: I am still not able to get my windows 10 pc to recognize my Xbox 360 wireless controller, and it's receiver. It broke when I installed update 2004. Is this going to remain a problem or is there going to be a fix for these to work again? I have tried multiple things to get...
  9. Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless adapter to PC. It does not make a sound when plugged in, it does not show up on the device manger nor does it's LED light up. I have installed the drivers from this website...
  10. Wireless Xbox 360 Microphone MODEL 1380 for Windows 10

Wireless Xbox 360 Microphone MODEL 1380 for Windows 10: Dear Microsoft and Xbox Department. Why don't you try to help private Windows Users? People are having issues with the wireless xbox360 microphone for years. There is zero reaction coming from your support stuff. All owners of the original XBOX 360 WIRELESS MICROPHONE...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 model 1380 on windows 11

2. microsoft model 1380 driver Windows