Windows 10: wirelss connection to smart tv display

Discus and support wirelss connection to smart tv display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, I use microsoft surface go device and it uses OS windows 10. My problem is after several successful connection with my smart TV for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YuganthaAdikari, Jan 4, 2021.

1. wirelss connection to smart tv display

Hello there,

I use microsoft surface go device and it uses OS windows 10. My problem is after several successful connection with my smart TV for wireless display, windows doesn't recognize my tv for wirelss connection. It can't be a problem with the tv because i can share my smart phone screen with the TV. Please help

:)

YuganthaAdikari, Jan 4, 2021
  2. allman105 Win User

wireless display - smart tv in connected device list, but not recognized as wireless display/monitor

Hi,

Thanks for the answer, but my issue is already beyond this. I have Windows 10 and it supports Miracast, and i can connect to wireless devices and already have a list of Connected Devices - the problem is, my Sharp AQUOS smart tv is listed as Other Device,
    and not as Wireless Display. So when i try to Project, i can't because there is no wireless display found, but my Sharp smart TV is already connected as Other Device.

The question is - why is my smart TV recognized as Other Device and not as Wireless Display? How to change my TV from Other Device to Wireless Display so i can project to it?

*my Sharp AQUOS smart TV can accept Chromecast seamlessly, from Google cast-supported apps or from the Chrome browser. but why Miracast can't?

allman105, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Jaked08 Win User
    Unable to connect to a wireless display (panasonic smart tv)

Hi.

I will provide the information in 4 hours once I get back home for the 1st bullet point, but for the rest please see below.

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10 device? Press Windows logo key + R, type winver, then select OK to get this information.
    • Is your Acer device connected to the Smart TV by HDMI or WiFi? Wifi How about your desktop?
      Wifi but unable to connected to the smart TV.
    • What app are you using to connect the Smart TV and desktop? I used Windows 10 to connect to wireless display. settings>devices>blutooth&otherdevices>add blutooth and other devices.

Jaked08, Jan 4, 2021
  4. allman105 Win User

wirelss connection to smart tv display

wireless display - smart tv in connected device list, but not recognized as wireless display/monitor

Hi,

I have a Sharp Aquos Smart TV, and i want to mirror my PC to my TV. but when connecting wirelessly, my TV is recognized as Other Device, when it should be recognized as Wireless Display. So while my TV is in a list of Connected Device, but i can't project
    to it because it's not recognized as a wireless display.

How to move my TV from Other Device to Wireless Display?

allman105, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

wirelss connection to smart tv display

1. wirelss connection to smart tv display - Similar Threads - wirelss connection smart

2. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  3. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  4. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  5. Cannot display Desktop on smart TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot display Desktop on smart TV: I have been trying for a long time to get my Windows 10 Desktop displayed on my smart TV, which has a setting for receiving wireless signals. EDGE (Chromium) reporting 'source not supported' is only one of several troubling notifications. A likely issue is that I am not now...
  6. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV: laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ? 132777
  7. SMART TV Losing Connection to PC

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    SMART TV Losing Connection to PC: Hi, my Samsung TV reports 'No Signal' to PC HDMI 2, although the PC is still running, I tried to reinstall the latest driver, however, it again lost connection and had to restart PC. Please help. 130726
  8. lost connection with smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lost connection with smart tv: I’ve installed a Samsung Smart View app on my PC running Windows 10. However I’ve recently faced an issue because I cannot transfer video on mu PC. I receive a notification that the app has "lost connection" with the t.v. All the other apps on my PC works fine and TV is also...
  9. steps to connect computer to smart tv

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    steps to connect computer to smart tv: how do you enable your computer to network with smart tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-connect-computer-to-smart-tv/bb8702a3-1d4f-4bf2-b2d4-63c628e8ecbe
  10. Unable to connect to a wireless display (panasonic smart tv)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect to a wireless display (panasonic smart tv): Hi, I got an aftershock desktop on windows 10 that is unable to connect to a wireless display. Please see below picture. [ATTACH] But using my Acer Travelmate259 with windows 10 I have no issues connecting and using it as my display extension. Can you kindly help to...