Windows 10: wirless ergnomic keyboard usb lost

Discus and support wirless ergnomic keyboard usb lost in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and i lost the usb connector to connect all the devices to my computer. I was wondering if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marc1198, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Marc1198 Win User

wirless ergnomic keyboard usb lost

Hello,

I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and i lost the usb connector to connect all the devices to my computer.

I was wondering if it would be possible to buy a new usb and be abble to use the keyboard.

Thank you

:)

Marc1198, Nov 20, 2019

2. USB keyboard disconnects when holding any button down

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• The USB connection may be loose. Try unplugging the keyboard, and then plugging it back in.
    • Plug the keyboard into a different USB port.
    • If your keyboard is plugged into a USB hub or USB switch box, try removing it and plugging the keyboard into the computer.
    • Unplug other USB devices that are not in use.
    • Try the keyboard on another computer to verify it is working correctly

Method 2: Also I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the usb keyboard drivers as below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows+X and go to device manager.
    • Then expand keyboards and right click on the driver.
    • Then click on uninstall and restart the computer.
    • It will be reinstalled automatically and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 20, 2019
  3. keyboard and optical mouse usb

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

• Are you getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps.

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshooting: Keyboards and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/troubleshooting/keyboard/common-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 20, 2019
  4. lindsayyz Win User

windows 10 wont wake with Logitech K830 wirless keyboard

windows 10 does not wake from sleep mode with Logitech K 830 wirless keyboard

lindsayyz, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

1. wirless ergnomic keyboard usb lost - Similar Threads - wirless ergnomic keyboard

2. Problem with wirless network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with wirless network: Hey there, I am not able to connect my laptop with available networks. I tried trouble shoot and it says "none of the networks you have previously connected to are in range" or "you haven't chosen to connect to any of the available wirless network". please advise, I would...
  3. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard: I lost the USB receiver for my Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000. Does anyone know where I can purchase only the receiver and not an entirely new keyboard? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!...
  4. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard: I lost the USB receiver for my Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000. Does anyone know where I can purchase only the receiver and not an entirely new keyboard? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!...
  5. Lost USB Receiver - Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Microsoft Ergnomic Keyboard new model not detected by Microsoft Keyboard Center

Microsoft Ergnomic Keyboard new model not detected by Microsoft Keyboard Center: When I added my new Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard to my Windows 10 computer, it prompted me to install Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse, even though I already had it installed. I updated that software. However, when I open Microsoft Keyboard, it says I don't have a supported...
  7. usb wirless mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    usb wirless mouse: intermittent mouse, after 35+ years you cant make usb wireless mouse work?? ****?? problem exsits on both 1903 and 2004...Acer V5-552p notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wirless-mouse/083b9e50-f2ee-4895-a7a9-77fca7dde04b
  8. Microsoft all in one keyboard usb receiver lost

Microsoft all in one keyboard usb receiver lost: Hello, I have Microsoft all in one keyboard intact I have two keyboard and unfortunately I lost the receiver for both the keyboard. I called to support desk and they cannot pride the receiver. Is there any other receiver which can connect with all in one keywords or can...
  9. Connect to samba usb om wirless wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect to samba usb om wirless wifi: could connect to samba usb device on back of Spark wireless Wi-Fi router , check setting on router , yes ok , other computer connected with network as it show on other . i found ip address on mine , but will only connect as media device , i want as normal so i can view files...
  10. wirless conection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wirless conection: why does windows wireless not work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wirless-conection/bca19bc1-a0bf-4900-a93a-a92bf5580ecd