Windows 10: Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy?

Discus and support Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Windows Home 20H2 (OS build 19042.610) Is safe to install Wise Disk Cleaner Free v10.4.1.789? I don't want to share any info with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by camelia, Nov 4, 2020.

1. camelia Win User

Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy?

Hello,

Windows Home 20H2 (OS build 19042.610)

Is safe to install Wise Disk Cleaner Free v10.4.1.789?

I don't want to share any info with https://www.wisecleaner.com, if I install Wise Disk Cleaner Free v10.4.1.789, what options do I have to uncheck to avoid send them any information about my system or something else...

Also please let me know which connections I have to block in my firewall

Thanks
    Came

:)

camelia, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

Defender Quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner

I turned on the PUA protection and Defender now quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner which some on this forum recommend. I downloaded the program from here Wise Disk Cleaner - Free Disk Cleanup and Defrag Tool, Kaspersky Total Security which I recently uninstalled never objected to Wise Disk Cleaner. Is Wise Disk Cleaner safe to use or not?

See the Defender screen shot.

Attachment 169173

Steve C, Nov 4, 2020
  3. ignatzatsonic, Nov 4, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Is Wise Disk Cleaner Safe to Delete Files?

Never had an issue with Wise Disk Cleaner. As with any cleaning, MS or 3rd party, use common sense.

f14tomcat, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy? - Similar Threads - Wise Disk Cleaner

2. WISE disk CLEANER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WISE disk CLEANER: Hi , Is it safe to delete. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wise-disk-cleaner/4e7f0289-2435-4b83-a0a0-982377187445
  3. Is Wise Disk Cleaner Safe to Delete Files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Wise Disk Cleaner Safe to Delete Files?: Hey guys... Is using Wise Disk Cleaner safe in deleting files? I dont want to be sorry I deleted something I shouldnt. Let me know guys. . 157019
  4. Free: *Hard Disk Sentinel*, Glary Utilities, Wise Care, IOBit Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free: *Hard Disk Sentinel*, Glary Utilities, Wise Care, IOBit Driver: Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily [img] Hard Disk Sentinel, Minitool Partition Wizard are particularly useful. Sample from the download (keys redacted) (N.B. I never advise the routine use of driver updaters) Note: All installs with or without...
  5. GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations: What do you think about tools that clean up and optimize the PC. Basically, I'm very cautious now regarding the use of external - not Windows 10 OnBoard Tools. With the registry cleaners, I've done more harm than good. There are suddenly empty entries in the registry...
  6. free cleaner , antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    free cleaner , antivirus: My computer needs to be cleaned. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/free-cleaner-antivirus/82b75fed-9ce9-42c6-8d03-84291271c9e6
  7. Defender Quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner: I turned on the PUA protection and Defender now quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner which some on this forum recommend. I downloaded the program from here Wise Disk Cleaner - Free Disk Cleanup and Defrag Tool, Kaspersky Total Security which I recently uninstalled never objected to...
  8. What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using: Win 10 til July I did way to much testing, trial and error on various tools, apps, utilities, etc. I'm afraid of most website reviews because of malware and false positive reviews because of affiliation. Is there something else great like CCleaner that has both disk cleaning...
  9. Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers'

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers': I am opening this thread to hear your comments on the necessity or benefits of outside software such as: driverbooster slimcleaner registry cleaner and so on..... clearly windows 10 does some of its own work. here you can talk about it. 52321
  10. Disk cleaner show 900MB File?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk cleaner show 900MB File?: Disk cleaner shows 900MB Temporary Internet Files, but when I view the link it is Empty Tried running Disk cleaner and CCleaner Cannot find the files anywhere, except under disk cleaner Anyway of getting rid of it ? Thanks Gary 85120