Windows 10: WISE disk CLEANER

Discus and support WISE disk CLEANER in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi , Is it safe to delete. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LUCKY-SINGH, Apr 19, 2021.

1. WISE disk CLEANER

Hi ,

Is it safe to delete.

WISE disk CLEANER 1969f850-fb99-4ff8-a942-239c6d098584?upload=true.png WISE disk CLEANER 4c1f1390-2d0b-4312-8e83-9a629deb10f0?upload=true.png WISE disk CLEANER 5a7b3595-91dc-4dad-b111-ad036146340a?upload=true.png

:)

LUCKY-SINGH, Apr 19, 2021
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy?

Here is some more information on WDC with a link with screenshots on WDC features. Hope this helps.

Wise Disk Cleaner can free up disk space by deleting junk files such as temporary files, log files, index files, backup files, Windows downloaded update files, and so on. It is very easy to use, only 2 steps, Scan disk, and Delete select files.

The User Guide of Wise Disk Cleaner --- How to clean up junk files on your disk

OldMike65, Apr 19, 2021
  3. camelia Win User

*Busted*Busted*Busted

https://blog.pcrisk.com/windows/12590-how-to-find-out-what-programs-are-using-the-internet[\plain]

Any other source about Resource Monitor in my task manager?

Thanks

[img]https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/software-apps/305047d1604646541t-wise-disk-cleaner-free-privacy-website_blocked.png[/img]

[quote] Many MS guides suggest to clean/reset caches and such for troubleshooting issues and those utilities do it simply without the need to type commands like "ipconfig /flushdns" or following complicated work-arounds.

Just like AV prevents malware, cleaning utilities prevent majority of problems.

I turn off computer with WDC/WRC and some manual cleaning for years.

You can disable Check of Updates and if you do not use Suggestions and Feedback, it should not connect at all. I have seen it only to make DNS requests, but I block everything by default, so I can not really say.[/quote] Oh, I didn't see that option *Doh

[img]https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/software-apps/305050d1604646170t-wise-disk-cleaner-free-privacy-wdc_settings.jpg[/img]

camelia, Apr 19, 2021
  4. camelia Win User

WISE disk CLEANER

You are gurus in Windows and others OS but me I am a simple mortal, the problem I have with diskpart is I can't see what is deleting. I think that is why no expert users like me installs this kind of cleaners (CC. WDC. PrivaZer you name it)

WISE disk CLEANER [​IMG]

camelia, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

WISE disk CLEANER

1. WISE disk CLEANER - Similar Threads - WISE disk CLEANER

2. Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy?: Hello, Windows Home 20H2 (OS build 19042.610) Is safe to install Wise Disk Cleaner Free v10.4.1.789? I don't want to share any info with https://www.wisecleaner.com, if I install Wise Disk Cleaner Free v10.4.1.789, what options do I have to uncheck to avoid send them any...
  3. Is Wise Disk Cleaner Safe to Delete Files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Wise Disk Cleaner Safe to Delete Files?: Hey guys... Is using Wise Disk Cleaner safe in deleting files? I dont want to be sorry I deleted something I shouldnt. Let me know guys. . 157019
  4. GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations: What do you think about tools that clean up and optimize the PC. Basically, I'm very cautious now regarding the use of external - not Windows 10 OnBoard Tools. With the registry cleaners, I've done more harm than good. There are suddenly empty entries in the registry...
  5. go to properties and open c disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    go to properties and open c disk cleaner: Hello my name is lee I'm trying to clean my disk but after program runs the temporary and thumbnail files are still there. I checked all the box's but it doesn't make a difference. I go to the PC Settings and click on storage then click on storage sense and free up space it...
  6. cleaners

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cleaners: Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is needed or not needed? seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it...
  7. Defender Quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner: I turned on the PUA protection and Defender now quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner which some on this forum recommend. I downloaded the program from here Wise Disk Cleaner - Free Disk Cleanup and Defrag Tool, Kaspersky Total Security which I recently uninstalled never objected to...
  8. What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using: Win 10 til July I did way to much testing, trial and error on various tools, apps, utilities, etc. I'm afraid of most website reviews because of malware and false positive reviews because of affiliation. Is there something else great like CCleaner that has both disk cleaning...
  9. Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers'

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers': I am opening this thread to hear your comments on the necessity or benefits of outside software such as: driverbooster slimcleaner registry cleaner and so on..... clearly windows 10 does some of its own work. here you can talk about it. 52321
  10. Disk cleaner show 900MB File?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk cleaner show 900MB File?: Disk cleaner shows 900MB Temporary Internet Files, but when I view the link it is Empty Tried running Disk cleaner and CCleaner Cannot find the files anywhere, except under disk cleaner Anyway of getting rid of it ? Thanks Gary 85120