Windows 10: WiseVector StopX component?

Discus and support WiseVector StopX component? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know what "Instruction Tracer" is or what it does? [img] There's some references here but it doesn't explain. WiseVector StopX Release... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Callender, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Callender Win User

WiseVector StopX component?

Does anyone know what "Instruction Tracer" is or what it does?

WiseVector StopX component? [​IMG]

There's some references here but it doesn't explain.

WiseVector StopX Release History

:)

Callender, Sep 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 12, 2020
  3. UPDATE COMPONENTS REPAIR

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you make any changes in prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting this error message " windows update components must be repaired" ?
    I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Refer:

Windows Update Troubleshooter

If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2:

I would suggest you “Manually reset Windows Update components"
    from the below link:

Windows Update - Additional resources - Windows Deployment

Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps
    carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in
    the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 12, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Need Advice on Everything!

Awesome questions! these are the two most important things to know when selecting system components.

rtwjunkie, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

1. WiseVector StopX component? - Similar Threads - WiseVector StopX component

2. A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version...: Hello,I have installed the program CapCut for video editing on my PC with Windows 10. When I try to open the program loading cursor shows for about 2 seconds and nothing happens. I also tried to Run as Administrator but receiving the same scenario.I opened Windows Event...
  3. A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version...: Hello,I have installed the program CapCut for video editing on my PC with Windows 10. When I try to open the program loading cursor shows for about 2 seconds and nothing happens. I also tried to Run as Administrator but receiving the same scenario.I opened Windows Event...
  4. A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. the component store is repairable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the component store is repairable?: Been having freezing issues with my computer for a while. Been trying to figure out how to resolve it.Trying to check the Window integrity with the DISM commands to resolve my issues but the commands aren't working.The first 2 commands...
  6. component store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    component store: I have researched this problem for more than a week and tried all the stock solutions. I can run dism in recovery mode. After running restorehealth, scanhealth and checkhealth both show no corruptions in recovery modee. But in normal booted Windows, checkhealth says that...
  7. Component services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Component services: The component services has stopped what can i do to solve this issue ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/component-services/d0f1f63d-25ac-4169-88f8-d8b0c7d22c93
  8. The component store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The component store: My results from the DISM commands come back and say that the component store has been corrupted. How do I repair it? Kenneth Perry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-component-store/883d8fc6-6d2d-4e5b-b4ba-00018d38ee3c"
  9. New components

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New components: I'm getting a new motherboard,processor and memory im wondering how it'll work with windows i have the operating system on a ssd everything else is on my hdd will i just be able to hook my drives up to new components and ill be off to the races or...?...
  10. Reset update components

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reset update components: I have been suggesting the use of the following script to reset the update components. Code: @ECHO OFF echo Simple Script to Reset / Clear Windows Update echo. PAUSE echo. attrib -h -r -s %windir%\system32\catroot2 attrib -h -r -s %windir%\system32\catroot2\*.* net stop...