Windows 10: wisfox keyboard and mouse combo

Discus and support wisfox keyboard and mouse combo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there anyone else out there had a problem with the keyboard above. Every time I try to it the drivers for the Micro plug will not download, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeorgeClarke-2, Oct 14, 2022.

1. wisfox keyboard and mouse combo

Is there anyone else out there had a problem with the keyboard above. Every time I try to it the drivers for the Micro plug will not download, which means both the keyboard and mouse are just a good door stop. All my USB connections are working fine I have all my printers in them. I have tried to send Wisfox support more than 2 emails but they so far have been just ignored.Thank YouGeorge

:)

GeorgeClarke-2, Oct 14, 2022

2. Logitech Unveils Sleek Keyboard and Mouse Combo

That is a very sleek keyboard and mouse combo.

A Cheese Danish, Oct 14, 2022
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Oct 14, 2022
  4. wisfox keyboard and mouse combo

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 14, 2022
Thema:

wisfox keyboard and mouse combo

1. wisfox keyboard and mouse combo - Similar Threads - wisfox keyboard mouse

2. wisfox keyboard and mouse combo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wisfox keyboard and mouse combo: Is there anyone else out there had a problem with the keyboard above. Every time I try to it the drivers for the Micro plug will not download, which means both the keyboard and mouse are just a good door stop. All my USB connections are working fine I have all my printers in...
  3. wisfox keyboard and mouse combo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wisfox keyboard and mouse combo: Is there anyone else out there had a problem with the keyboard above. Every time I try to it the drivers for the Micro plug will not download, which means both the keyboard and mouse are just a good door stop. All my USB connections are working fine I have all my printers in...
  4. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  5. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working: Hello, I have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Combo that works with a wireless dongle. Suddenly, my mouse stopped working or responding in any way. I tried it on different laptops with no use, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, installed new batteries but still only the...
  7. Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver

Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver: Hello all: I have a wireless keyboard-mouse combo 5000 that has given me may years of trouble free service. I've used them sparingly over the years hence their longevity and I’ve kept them in storage for some time, but now I have come to the necessity of using them again....
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo: My number pad is not working on my computer. I have changed the batteries, made sure all of the drivers are up to date, and finally tried it on another computer and it worked! But it will not work on mine nor will the other one that is working, work on my computer. I am...
  9. Sculpt mouse without USB dongle won't work with Keyboard Mouse USB combo

Sculpt mouse without USB dongle won't work with Keyboard Mouse USB combo: So I own the sculpt comfort desktop combo (link below). It came with a keyboard, sculpt mouse and USB receiver. https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-ca/products/keyboards/sculpt-comfort-desktop/l3v-00002 The right click on the mouse stopped working so I ordered a new...
  10. USB Mouse & keyboard Combo Not Working

USB Mouse & keyboard Combo Not Working: hi guys my mouse and keyboard has just dropped out this is build 10130 has been working perfik on all previous releases any idea's was working ok after upgrade 6920