Windows 10: Wish for solutions

Discus and support Wish for solutions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My father had his Windows 10 machine basically lock up and a message appeared telling him to contact "Wish for Solutions" to fix his machine. He... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JayLoar, Mar 18, 2020.

1. JayLoar Win User

Wish for solutions

My father had his Windows 10 machine basically lock up and a message appeared telling him to contact "Wish for Solutions" to fix his machine. He called and they indicated they were a technical support company that works with Microsoft. He paid them $734 and they got his machine working.

This sounds like a scam to me. Anyone have any knowledge of this?

:)

JayLoar, Mar 18, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Milton Win User
    Wish List

Wish for solutions [​IMG]

Milton, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Wish for solutions

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Wish for solutions

1. Wish for solutions - Similar Threads - Wish solutions

2. Don't You Wish Windows Had New Additional Type of Backup System First of It's Kind Most...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't You Wish Windows Had New Additional Type of Backup System First of It's Kind Most...: Hi, Microsoft friends. Don't you wish also, Windows has this new kind of backup system: I wish there was a backup system wherein it's connected to Microsoft DISM feature, as it restores things it replaces the corrupted files. It clones it or images it but it doesn't restore...
  3. Don't You Wish Windows Had New Additional Type of Backup System First of It's Kind Most...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't You Wish Windows Had New Additional Type of Backup System First of It's Kind Most...: Hi, Microsoft friends. Don't you wish also, Windows has this new kind of backup system: I wish there was a backup system wherein it's connected to Microsoft DISM feature, as it restores things it replaces the corrupted files. It clones it or images it but it doesn't restore...
  4. I wish to eliminate /destroy/abolishdelete you name it on double verification and security...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I wish to eliminate /destroy/abolishdelete you name it on double verification and security...: I wish to eliminate, delete ,abolish, destroy .What ever you can do to get rid of double verification on who I am .HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-eliminate-destroyabolishdelete-you-name/b4589364-503b-4882-8564-a3356611465b
  5. I wish to eliminate /destroy/abolishdelete you name it on double verification and security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wish to eliminate /destroy/abolishdelete you name it on double verification and security...: I wish to eliminate, delete ,abolish, destroy .What ever you can do to get rid of double verification on who I am .HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-eliminate-destroyabolishdelete-you-name/b4589364-503b-4882-8564-a3356611465b
  6. I wish to eliminate /destroy/abolishdelete you name it on double verification and security...

7. I wish to cancel my driversupportbill.com subscription 877-6152403 TX asap. how do I do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wish to cancel my driversupportbill.com subscription 877-6152403 TX asap. how do I do...: I wish to cancel my driversupportbill.com subscription 877-6152403 TX asap. how do I do this so I am no longer charged for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-cancel-my-driversupportbillcom/283c8aae-658a-4c1b-bb03-2ef9ce9c029e
  8. I wish to cancel my driversupportbill.com subscription 877-6152403 TX asap. how do I do...

I wish to cancel my driversupportbill.com subscription 877-6152403 TX asap. how do I do...: I wish to cancel my driversupportbill.com subscription 877-6152403 TX asap. how do I do this so I am no longer charged for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-cancel-my-driversupportbillcom/283c8aae-658a-4c1b-bb03-2ef9ce9c029e
  9. I wish to cancel my driversupportbill.com subscription 877-6152403 TX asap. how do I do...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Wish Solutions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wish Solutions: I have allowed Wish Solutions to "fix" my computer and I am very concerned as to what that may have lefted installed in my system. I have not sent the check in as yet. I was hoping there was a suggested fix available from Microsoft. Are there any suggestions as to where to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wish for solutions