Windows 10: Wish to restore Windows 10 to perfect health.

Discus and support Wish to restore Windows 10 to perfect health. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Lenovo Yoga 710-15IKB. During the May 2019 update my Windows 10 got stuck and got corrupted and stopped booting so I reset my Pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Viber, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Viber Win User

Wish to restore Windows 10 to perfect health.

Hi, I am using Lenovo Yoga 710-15IKB. During the May 2019 update my Windows 10 got stuck and got corrupted and stopped booting so I reset my Pc and removed everything. After that I installed the May 2019 update with the Windows 10 Update Assistant. After that I again reset my Pc and removed everything. Now my Pc is working fine but I wish to restore my Windows 10 to perfect health since I have been using the Pc for long time and during which there arrived a lot of updates some broken, stuck, some failed to install and also I have used a lot of programs. So all of this must have created some errors, bugs and some parts of my Windows 10 must be incomplete or buggy. So I wish to restore my Windows 10 to its original perfect condition, the condition when Windows 10 is installed for the first time. Kindly inform me how can I do that. Best regards. Wish to restore Windows 10 to perfect health. :)

:)

Viber, Jul 1, 2019

2. Eternal safe mode (windows 10)

Yea, but if something corrupts it won't detect anything. I would use the DISM command to check the health and then restore it. I usually just skip the health check and just do a Health restore. Then after the Health restore then I do the sfc /scannow command.

Check Health
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth[/quote] Scan Health
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth[/quote] Restore Health
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth[/quote] sfc
    Code: sfc /scannow[/quote] first I would do what @Solaris17 said to check his boot record. *Toast :toast: Also, a fresh start and keep his files like you suggested is a good option as well. *Toast :toast: Maybe even check to see if he has any restore points.

Mindweaver, Jul 1, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Wish to restore Windows 10 to perfect health. [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Wish to restore Windows 10 to perfect health. - Similar Threads - Wish restore perfect

2. DISM restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM restore health stuck: Hi, When I try to run DISM RestoreHealth, it always gets stuck at 62.3%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-stuck/e6f165b9-a2c5-4db9-a6fc-dd0eb7a5a733
  3. DISM restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM restore health stuck: Hi, When I try to run DISM RestoreHealth, it always gets stuck at 62.3%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-stuck/e6f165b9-a2c5-4db9-a6fc-dd0eb7a5a733
  4. DISM restore health not completed ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM restore health not completed ...: My laptop keep getting blue screen and I tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth to fix itand it does not complete 100%.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-not-completed/8d7e9633-8f87-49f9-a5af-36407ea473de
  5. can't restore health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't restore health: when i tried to open windows terminals as an administrator that was the result and when i opened the cmd command and tried to restore health another error appeared ,and more errors...
  6. can't restore health

can't restore health: when i tried to open windows terminals as an administrator that was the result and when i opened the cmd command and tried to restore health another error appeared ,and more errors...
  7. Dism restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dism restore health stuck: I have done system file checker, sfc scan and I have done check health and scan health. It keeps getting stuck at 62.3% and been in that way for 5 hours. I re-attempted it the next day and the situation is still the same. How would I fix this?...
  8. Dism restore health stuck

Dism restore health stuck: I have done system file checker, sfc scan and I have done check health and scan health. It keeps getting stuck at 62.3% and been in that way for 5 hours. I re-attempted it the next day and the situation is still the same. How would I fix this?...
  9. Restore health command not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restore health command not working: When I try the restore health command , it says error occured and i don,t know the reason [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-health-command-not-working/432e36e7-1d81-45db-bfb7-6f5d7a6057cb
  10. DISM Restore Health Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM Restore Health Error: Unsure if this is the right forum so apologies if not. Been doing my weekly maintenance and came across this when running DISM commands: [img] Basically the "Restore Health" says No component store corrution has been found etc" but it only went up to 99.5% Has...