Windows 10: Wished for features Win10

Discus and support Wished for features Win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would love to see an APP that links all documents into one Place. IE; open app, all documents on my pc listed, by Type. , Doc, tex, pdf,.etc...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by salb4, Nov 6, 2018.

1. salb4 Win User

Wished for features Win10

I would love to see an APP that links all documents into one Place.

IE; open app, all documents on my pc listed, by Type. , Doc, tex, pdf,.etc...

:)

salb4, Nov 6, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 6, 2018
  3. larrymcg Win User
    Revo Uninstaller List Differs from Win10 Progs and Features List

I'm running Win10 Pro 64bit and Revo Uninstaller Pro v3.1.5. There is a huge discrepancy in the installed programs lists provided by Revo Uninstaller and the Win10 Programs and Features control panel. They both say there are 83 installs (that's good). But Revo Uninstaller claims that 15 programs were installed a few days ago on 2/29/2016. The correct number is 3 which is what Win10 says. Today I uninstalled Revo Uninstaller (using Revo Uninstaller to do it) and then reinstalled it. No help.

I guess it might be OK to ignore this discrepancy but I find it surprising.

Suggestions?

-- Larry

larrymcg, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Wenhold Win User

No Wish list in Movies & TV

I am surprised that there is no Wish list in Microsoft's Movies & TV. When you browse around the movies and collect the titles what you want to watch and store in Wish list for future's purchase. They have none in Movies & TV, this results that they
    "force" you to buy them immediately. I think that they should add "Wish List" feature to the moves & TV like Amazon and Apple's itune.

Wenhold, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Wished for features Win10 - Similar Threads - Wished features Win10

2. Five Features to Wish for in the next Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Five Features to Wish for in the next Windows: Wishes for the next Windows version. These may be very old or if anyone knows ways around to include in the current Windows, I'd very much appreciate it.1. Easier way of organizing multiple windows on a single screen. a. Wish to align two windows into one in a method of...
  3. Wish Solutions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wish Solutions: I have allowed Wish Solutions to "fix" my computer and I am very concerned as to what that may have lefted installed in my system. I have not sent the check in as yet. I was hoping there was a suggested fix available from Microsoft. Are there any suggestions as to where to...
  4. About this wish

About this wish: This happened to us curious its a Lenovo ipad laptop i know that they installed some stuff do i just uninstall windows and install again or do i uninstall cause i need it for my virtual kid help...
  5. Win10 Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Apps and Features: While WIN10, SETTINGS in APPS, I see there are a bunch of old 2010 and 2011 items named: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 3 Redistributable and 2008 6 and one 2010 and one 2013. The first 9 are dated 2011. Mostly about 1.17 MB in size. Do they need to be there ? Only the LAST...
  6. Wish for solutions

Wish for solutions: My father had his Windows 10 machine basically lock up and a message appeared telling him to contact "Wish for Solutions" to fix his machine. He called and they indicated they were a technical support company that works with Microsoft. He paid them $734 and they got his...
  7. Missing video feature win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing video feature win10: the photo feature should have a video editor. Its mot there. How does one get that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-video-feature-win10/305827e8-f918-4d34-84c4-95283caa8757
  8. Wish List

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wish List: My wish list for Windows 10: Get the update 1809 out NOW. Have a better restore to an earlier time fixed so it works Fix the built-in full restore Fix it so I can install my Office that I paid good money for. Don't give a damn that it is really old. I am hoping others can...
  9. Microsoft Store is officially getting wish list and other features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is officially getting wish list and other features: Microsoft today announced a big update for its app store on Windows 10 and Xbox One. The company notes that Microsoft Store now comes with wish lists feature that would allow users to add apps, games, and other digital items to a section called ‘Wish List’ and it would appear...
  10. New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work

in Windows 10 News
    New screenshot reveals how Microsoft Store’s wish list feature will work: Microsoft is testing a new wish list feature for Windows 10 App Store that would allow users to keep track of all the stuff you want from the Store. The Wish list feature is supposed to put everything into one easy to manage spot on your PCs, tablets and web. Microsoft has...