Windows 10: With 1903 update, Taskbar Date/Time & other Icons now have black font!

Discus and support With 1903 update, Taskbar Date/Time & other Icons now have black font! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just installed the 1903 update and now Taskbar Date/Time, Show Hidden, Network Status and Notifications Icons have black font which makes it hard to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Astur, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Astur Win User

With 1903 update, Taskbar Date/Time & other Icons now have black font!

I just installed the 1903 update and now Taskbar Date/Time, Show Hidden, Network Status and Notifications Icons have black font which makes it hard to read.

The same also holds true (the black font) for the open windows that are shown on the the Taskbar.

How do I get the white font back like it was before the update??

:)

Astur, Jun 27, 2019
  2. JoeHart2 Win User

Change Font colour display for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar

After a recent update, while there still is an active zone in my taskbar for date and time, it is the same colour as the background for the taskbar. Hence it is not visible due to the lack of colour contrast. When I hover over the zone with a mouse, it displays
    a light coloured box with the correct time and date in black font colour.

I have small format icons and the others are displayed in white or colour

JoeHart2, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Taskbar font colors

I could barely see my time on the taskbar dark grey on black. the quick start icons were in white font and the date was in mid grey. I tried personalization and now it is all dark grey in black... I did that by changing the taskbar color. I can change
    my font type but not color... any ideas?

GregoryDalton2, Jun 27, 2019
  4. With 1903 update, Taskbar Date/Time & other Icons now have black font!

Taskbar Clock font is black, unreadable

The taskbar color is black by default and the icon font color in the notification area (lower right) is white except for the clock which is black. I can change the color of the taskbar to make the black clock font appear, but the color choices are limited.
    Why is the clock font black and all the others white? Can Microsoft fix this simple problem?

Nantucketbob, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

With 1903 update, Taskbar Date/Time & other Icons now have black font!

1. With 1903 update, Taskbar Date/Time & other Icons now have black font! - Similar Threads - 1903 update Taskbar

2. Weird time and date on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird time and date on taskbar?: Instead of the time and date usually appearing next to my icons on the far right, i have to click the bottom near the icons to get it to show up and it makes my far right icons smaller. how do i fix this?[ATTACH]...
  3. I have just updated my Windows 10 to 1903, and now my desktop icons have black squares in...

I have just updated my Windows 10 to 1903, and now my desktop icons have black squares in...: I have just updated my Windows 10 to 1903, and now my desktop icons have black squares in front of them, can you help me sort this problem?...
  4. no time/date on notification taskbar after update

no time/date on notification taskbar after update: [ATTACH] I have had this Laptop for a year and a half now and all of a sudden there is no notification area, time, or date on my taskbar. I have tried the command prompt (admin) code, re-starting after turning all relevant apps and icons off then back on...to no avail. Any...
  5. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/d1f6dffe-0810-448c-91a8-901c217eb73e
  6. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/af8c9f1e-c6ff-4a81-b056-5ecf611529ec
  7. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/de837ad6-018d-4be6-a114-15e63c8c5f66
  8. Time and date display on taskbar

Time and date display on taskbar: My display has recently started showing the time, day of the week and date in three lines, which makes my taskbar larger. How do I get rid of the day of the week and date? I only want to see the time in one line. Thank you for your time......
  9. Help with Date+Time in taskbar

Help with Date+Time in taskbar: Hello all i would like to have Date+Time displayed in the taskbar (i know that i can use large font,resize taskbar etc etc and dont want to use those solutions or any other 3rd party app just to be clear) On my windows 7 i could achieve this by using Windows Styles...
  10. Date/Time will not open in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Date/Time will not open in taskbar: I upgraded like everyone else in July and my laptop is working perfectly however my desktop is having the problems. When I go to where the date and time is and left-click on it nothing happens. If I right click it will give me the options to adjust date/time etc.. But what I...