Windows 10: With 1903 update, Taskbar Date/Time & other Icons now have black font!

Discus and support With 1903 update, Taskbar Date/Time & other Icons now have black font! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just installed the 1903 update and now Taskbar Date/Time, Show Hidden, Network Status and Notifications Icons have black font which makes it hard to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Astur, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Astur Win User

With 1903 update, Taskbar Date/Time & other Icons now have black font!

I just installed the 1903 update and now Taskbar Date/Time, Show Hidden, Network Status and Notifications Icons have black font which makes it hard to read.

The same also holds true (the black font) for the open windows that are shown on the the Taskbar.

How do I get the white font back like it was before the update??

:)

Astur, Jun 27, 2019
  2. JoeHart2 Win User

Change Font colour display for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar

After a recent update, while there still is an active zone in my taskbar for date and time, it is the same colour as the background for the taskbar. Hence it is not visible due to the lack of colour contrast. When I hover over the zone with a mouse, it displays
    a light coloured box with the correct time and date in black font colour.

I have small format icons and the others are displayed in white or colour

JoeHart2, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Taskbar font colors

I could barely see my time on the taskbar dark grey on black. the quick start icons were in white font and the date was in mid grey. I tried personalization and now it is all dark grey in black... I did that by changing the taskbar color. I can change
    my font type but not color... any ideas?

GregoryDalton2, Jun 27, 2019
  4. With 1903 update, Taskbar Date/Time & other Icons now have black font!

Taskbar Clock font is black, unreadable

The taskbar color is black by default and the icon font color in the notification area (lower right) is white except for the clock which is black. I can change the color of the taskbar to make the black clock font appear, but the color choices are limited.
    Why is the clock font black and all the others white? Can Microsoft fix this simple problem?

Nantucketbob, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

With 1903 update, Taskbar Date/Time & other Icons now have black font!

1. With 1903 update, Taskbar Date/Time & other Icons now have black font! - Similar Threads - 1903 update Taskbar

2. date, time and all the other systems icon missing my taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    date, time and all the other systems icon missing my taskbar.: Hi, I am not sure why but I cannot see the date, time and all the other systems icon on my taskbar is there any fix?Thanks in advance.Here is a picture of it....
  3. date, time and all the other systems icon missing my taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    date, time and all the other systems icon missing my taskbar.: Hi, I am not sure why but I cannot see the date, time and all the other systems icon on my taskbar is there any fix?Thanks in advance.Here is a picture of it....
  4. Change font in taskbar ONLY? for time&date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change font in taskbar ONLY? for time&date: Hello,is there a way to change the font in the taskbar only - for time & date display? Say my system uses font "A" but in taskbar I want my time & date displayed in font "B", rest of the system stays font "A".Thanks in advance!...
  5. Date, Time and other icons missing from Taskbar after 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Date, Time and other icons missing from Taskbar after 21H1 update: I just installed the 21H1 update, followed by the KB5003214 and KN5003252 updates. Now the Date, Time and other icons such as Volume, Wifi etc are all missing from the Taskbar usually on the right-hand end. Now there is just a 3 inch empty space. Sometimes erratically so they...
  6. Time & Date on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time & Date on taskbar: Time and date stopped appearing in taskbar. Taskbar will not expand when double arrow tried to move edge of taskbar. Taskbar settings does not show as locked. Used to be OK but stopped about a week ago. Reinstalled Windows 10, didn't help. Virus scan didn't improve it....
  7. Blank Icon on date and time section in taskbar

Blank Icon on date and time section in taskbar: After I changed my font and restarted my computer my colon symbol went to blank square. I've reverted my default font back to normal but the colon symbol still turns to blank square [ATTACH]...
  8. Date/Time Font changed in taskbar

Date/Time Font changed in taskbar: Hello, I don't know how, but my font in the date/time section of the taskbar changed to something that I can't read. How to change it back to English font??!?! Please help!! Provided a screenshot. Look at the bottom right-hand corner. Thanks for any help in advance! [ATTACH]...
  9. Date and Time in Black on Taskbar

Date and Time in Black on Taskbar: Just installed Windows 10 (reinstall via Cloud). Dell Inspiron 3670. Font for date and time appear in black on taskbar. I read the instructions for someone named Wulff on a different thread. Does not work for me. Suggestions for System Maintenance don't work because I don't...
  10. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/de837ad6-018d-4be6-a114-15e63c8c5f66