Windows 10: With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2"

Discus and support With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Prior to 2 days ago, I was using an LG CX 55" OLED TV plus an LG Ultragear monitor setup. The Ultragear is for gaming at my desk, while the OLED is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArashiKageTaro, Feb 25, 2022.

1. With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2"

Prior to 2 days ago, I was using an LG CX 55" OLED TV plus an LG Ultragear monitor setup. The Ultragear is for gaming at my desk, while the OLED is strictly for gaming in bed. With that initial setup, I was able to disable the Ultragear when I wanted to game strictly on the OLED by selecting "Show only on 2" where at the time, #2 was the OLED and #1 was the Ultragear.A couple of days ago, I got a second 1080p LG monitor that I'm using in portrait mode for OBS, Twitch, etc etc. With the three screen setup where #3 is the OLED, #1 is the Ultragear and #2 is the portrait mode monitor, I someh

:)

ArashiKageTaro, Feb 25, 2022

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 25, 2022
  3. How to setup 3 monitors in 1,2,3, order?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on start button and select control panel.

2. Click on Display.

3. Now select Change display settings in the left pane.

4. Under Change the appearance of your display section, you will find the three monitors. Drag and drop the

monitors in 1, 2, 3 order.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Feb 25, 2022
  4. With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2"

Set for monitor 1/2 option is missing

Hi Mohammed,

Network permissions is one of the possible reasons why
    setting an image as a desktop background
    on both of your monitors
    disappeared on the list of options
    . To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Aside from changing your desktop background, did you make any changes or
      installed a Windows update prior to this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest creating a new user account and see if the same issue will occur while logged in to a different user profile. To do this, simply follow the steps in

article

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 25, 2022
Thema:

With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2"

1. With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2" - Similar Threads - monitor setup longer

2. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  3. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  4. 3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 monitors showing up but only 2 connected: I added a D3100 Docking Station and now it shows 3 monitors but I only have 2 connected. Sometimes the non-existent monitor which always shows as #1 becomes my main monitor and then I have problems. #1 says it is connected to the Graphics 600. The other 2 show they are...
  5. Show Taskbar on only 2 of 3 monitors? Win10

Show Taskbar on only 2 of 3 monitors? Win10: Hello,I am running windows 10 and I am trying to get the taskbar to only show on 2 of my 3 monitors. However I only see the option to enable it on all monitors. Is there a way to enable taskbar on multiple monitors and then disable it on a specific monitor?Thanks,...
  6. With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2": Prior to 2 days ago, I was using an LG CX 55" OLED TV plus an LG Ultragear monitor setup. The Ultragear is for gaming at my desk, while the OLED is strictly for gaming in bed. With that initial setup, I was able to disable the Ultragear when I wanted to game strictly on the...
  7. With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2": Prior to 2 days ago, I was using an LG CX 55" OLED TV plus an LG Ultragear monitor setup. The Ultragear is for gaming at my desk, while the OLED was strictly for gaming in bed. With that initial setup, I was able to disable the Ultragear when I wanted to game strictly on the...
  8. With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2"

With 3 monitor setup, I no longer have the option to "show only on 1 or 2": Prior to 2 days ago, I was using an LG CX 55" OLED TV plus an LG Ultragear monitor setup. The Ultragear is for gaming at my desk, while the OLED was strictly for gaming in bed. With that initial setup, I was able to disable the Ultragear when I wanted to game strictly on the...
  9. 3 monitor setups. Only 1 monitor fails to work for "Night Mode"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    3 monitor setups. Only 1 monitor fails to work for "Night Mode": I have three monitors for my setup. Asus VG278 (main) Asus VG248 Asus VG245 I'm dual booting Windows 7 X64 and Windows 10 Pro X64 (Version 1909, OS Build 18363.592). But the problem only applies to Windows 10. I turn on the night mode on and night mode doesn't come on for...
  10. I have 2 monitors but display is showing 3

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have 2 monitors but display is showing 3: Display settings are showing 3 monitors when I only have 2. This was not a problem till I updated my Nvidia drivers now the screen that apps open on is the one I cant see. (I had to disconnect the 2nd Monitor to get to chrome to write this and display tells me I have 2...