Windows 10: With a digital key for Windows 11, can I do a clean install of Windows 10?

Discus and support With a digital key for Windows 11, can I do a clean install of Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am going to buy a Dell Optiplex desktop. It has three options: Windows 10 pro, 11 pro, and Windows 11 Home.While Windows 11 Home is "free", I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kiran98se, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Kiran98se Win User

With a digital key for Windows 11, can I do a clean install of Windows 10?

I am going to buy a Dell Optiplex desktop. It has three options: Windows 10 pro, 11 pro, and Windows 11 Home.While Windows 11 Home is "free", I have to pay same amount for pro versions of 10, and 11.But I want Windows 10 home, which is not an available option. So here is my question:If I purchase the above mentioned desktop with Win 11 Home, then can I perform a clean install of Win 10 home with the same key either hard-coded with device, or printed somewhere.Or would I need to buy/pay again for Win 10 Home?

:)

Kiran98se, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

With a digital key for Windows 11, can I do a clean install of Windows 10?

1. With a digital key for Windows 11, can I do a clean install of Windows 10? - Similar Threads - digital key clean

2. Can not do Windows 10 clean installation or update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not do Windows 10 clean installation or update: Hello everyone,I tried a lot of thinks because my windows 10 version is pretty outdated Version 1909 Build 18363.1556 but nothing worked.In the windows update tab it says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" but looking for updates just stops and...
  3. Can not do Windows 10 clean installation or update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not do Windows 10 clean installation or update: Hello everyone,I tried a lot of thinks because my windows 10 version is pretty outdated Version 1909 Build 18363.1556 but nothing worked.In the windows update tab it says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" but looking for updates just stops and...
  4. Can not do Windows 10 clean installation or update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11 Pro clean install for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I upgrade from Windows 10 Pro digital license to Windows 11 Pro clean install for free?: Hi,I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed. When I view my Microsoft account and view my devices, my PC is displayed as Windows 10 Pro, but the serial number field just says "System Serial Number," so I assume that means it's a digital license.My PC meets the Windows 11...
  6. With a digital key for Windows 11, can I do a clean install of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With a digital key for Windows 11, can I do a clean install of Windows 10?: I am going to buy a Dell Optiplex desktop. It has three options: Windows 10 pro, 11 pro, and Windows 11 Home.While Windows 11 Home is "free", I have to pay same amount for pro versions of 10, and 11.But I want Windows 10 home, which is not an available option. So here is my...
  7. With a digital key for Windows 11, can I do a clean install of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    With a digital key for Windows 11, can I do a clean install of Windows 10?: I am going to buy a Dell Optiplex desktop. It has three options: Windows 10 pro, 11 pro, and Windows 11 Home.While Windows 11 Home is "free", I have to pay same amount for pro versions of 10, and 11.But I want Windows 10 home, which is not an available option. So here is my...
  8. Clean install Windows 11 with Windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean install Windows 11 with Windows 10 key: Hello,I just got a brand new PC after my old one running Windows 10 stopped working. This new one is compatible with Windows 11 so I installed a clean version of it straight away, but was unable to activate it. It was my understanding that, at least for now, you can use your...
  9. Clean install Windows 11 with Windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean install Windows 11 with Windows 10 key: Hello,I just got a brand new PC after my old one running Windows 10 stopped working. This new one is compatible with Windows 11 so I installed a clean version of it straight away, but was unable to activate it. It was my understanding that, at least for now, you can use your...
  10. Can I Clean Install Windows 10 Using Digital License.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Clean Install Windows 10 Using Digital License.: Hi all,I have W10 20H2 but having major trouble with it. I am seriously considering a format and clean install but am worried because I qualified for the upgrade from W7 OEM and it loaded on top. I have done a reset due to trouble which has not helped.My windows license is...