Windows 10: With batch file output as internet page?

Discus and support With batch file output as internet page? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some years ago someone showed me how to create a website with a batch file. This was just text, it had no function. Does anyone know how to do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dasgehirn45, Jun 5, 2020.

1. With batch file output as internet page?

Some years ago someone showed me how to create a website with a batch file. This was just text, it had no function.

Does anyone know how to do this or does anyone know the orders?

:)

dasgehirn45, Jun 5, 2020
  2. psyko12 Win User

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Jun 5, 2020
  3. oily_17 Win User
    Batch Files Knowledge Base

Don't use batch files very much but one I find useful is for creating a list of files in a directory.
    Just copy the text below into Notepad and save as Filelist.bat

dir /a /-p /o:gen >filelist.txt

When you run it from a folder it will create a Filelist.txt file,in the same folder, that lists all the files in that folder.Useful when you are too lazy to type all the files out yourself.

oily_17, Jun 5, 2020
  4. With batch file output as internet page?

Batch Files Knowledge Base

Very nice and usefull thanks for contributing.

AphexDreamer, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

With batch file output as internet page?

1. With batch file output as internet page? - Similar Threads - batch file output

2. Batch File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch File: Hi, I am trying to create a batch file to determine whether a user account is signed on.I don't have enough experience to get it to @Echo it worked. Any advice please.Batch file:REM Query whether user SBackup is active@echo onsetlocal enabledelayedexpansionset...
  3. Batch Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch Files: How do i make it that my batch file puts itself in to startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-files/6156404d-20d4-4f58-bee5-14629dbf7b10
  4. Batch Files

Batch Files: How do i make it that my batch file puts itself in to startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-files/6156404d-20d4-4f58-bee5-14629dbf7b10
  5. Batch Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Create batch files with Batch?

Create batch files with Batch?: How to create Batch and VBS files with Batch? So I write a batch file which I then convert to exe that creates new folders in a certain directory and then creates batch and VBS files with a certain content and saves them in the created folder. So it's similar to a program...
  7. Batch variables are not output?

Batch variables are not output?: Hello everybody I have written the following script: @echo off setlocal enableDelayedExpansion :set/p again Z=Number of rows: set/p S=Number of columns: set/a Ze=%Z%+0 set/a Sp=%S%+0 if not %Z%==%Ze% ( cls echo error.. goto again) if %Z%==0 ( echo error... goto again )...
  8. Batch File

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch File: I need a batch file to create a folder with sub folders. The sub folders will be named the current date, they will go in a folder on c drive. For example we can call the folder test and it would be in documents on c drive. Every time we run the batch file it would create a...
  9. BATch output to file Heeeelp!

in Windows 10 Support
    BATch output to file Heeeelp!: Win10 - 64 bit Pro. Version 1909. fully up to date, but obviously with KB4524244 uninstalled. *Sad G'day folks. I have a Win .BAT file that I run every day to copy important data from the days doings from the C:\ VRPC to the D:\VRPC. Below is one command line from the BAT...
  10. batch file

batch file: I want a BAT file to be executed when a USB plugged in to the PC. How can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-file/1af5ec02-b6c8-4916-959b-ed0327a964e7"