Windows 10: With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.

Discus and support With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some context: I have a laptop and a larger screen attached via hdmi. The larger screen is set as primary and laptop screen as secondary. I like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrendonKing, Nov 24, 2022.

1. With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.

For some context: I have a laptop and a larger screen attached via hdmi. The larger screen is set as primary and laptop screen as secondary. I like the larger screen as primary as its the larger and don't like having to keep moving the apps over if the laptop screen is the primary. I get alot of power failures on average 2 times a day. Issue:When the power goes out, the larger screen turns off due to no power. But my apps that were on that larger screen don't move over to the laptop screen. i have to unplug the hdmi cable for them to move over. How do I get them to move over automatically to

:)

BrendonKing, Nov 24, 2022

2. duel screens problem after upgrading from Windows 7 to 10

I have duel screens. When I upgraded to 10 from 7 I lost my duel screen. Both act as 1. Tried all the normal procedures and got no where. Any suggestions?

OP - duel screens

WalterStockwell, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.

1. With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power. - Similar Threads - duel screens Apps

2. Moving the screen over to the right in bootup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving the screen over to the right in bootup: Hi,I need to move the screen over to the right to see the full lines of text during bootup by using the keyboard. I am running Windows 10 Pro.A few years ago I am sure I was able to do it but I have tried numerous combinations using the keys.Please advise if I can do it.Deric...
  3. Moving the screen over to the right in bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving the screen over to the right in bootup: Hi,I need to move the screen over to the right to see the full lines of text during bootup by using the keyboard. I am running Windows 10 Pro.A few years ago I am sure I was able to do it but I have tried numerous combinations using the keys.Please advise if I can do it.Deric...
  4. Moving the screen over to the right in bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.: For some context: I have a laptop and a larger screen attached via hdmi. The larger screen is set as primary and laptop screen as secondary. I like the larger screen as primary as its the larger and don't like having to keep moving the apps over if the laptop screen is the...
  6. With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    With duel screens. Apps don't move over, when the one screen looses power.: For some context: I have a laptop and a larger screen attached via hdmi. The larger screen is set as primary and laptop screen as secondary. I like the larger screen as primary as its the larger and don't like having to keep moving the apps over if the laptop screen is the...
  7. When I move my apps on the screen

When I move my apps on the screen: This box shows when i move my application my my windows 10 desktop? I have attached a picture of what it looks like. [ATTACH] HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  8. Windows moving screen after screen power down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows moving screen after screen power down: If I leave my PC and the screens 3 connected power down, when I wake them up again windows seem to move to random screens. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] There doesn't seem to be any obvious logic to where things move, although I think that it's consistent. Also, they don't move...
  9. Mouse sticky on duel screen boundary, only crosses over at one point. trouble moving...

Mouse sticky on duel screen boundary, only crosses over at one point. trouble moving...: This is both the question and the answer. I hope it helps someone. This was tested on a duel screen setup but guessing it also affects 3 screens etc. I was finding that my mouse was particularly sticky at the edge of the screen when moving to the second screen, I found...
  10. Power Settings on login screen, Don't work for when not logged in?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Settings on login screen, Don't work for when not logged in?: Hi there, have applied a policy to 30 computer to have certain power settings however it seems these are not applied when a user is not logged in, IE logon screen, the computer never turns off, googling this and can't find any information, how do i do this? many thanks 124658