Windows 10: With my new notebook, some settings are managed by my organization?

Discus and support With my new notebook, some settings are managed by my organization? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have bought a notebook (private!) and now I want to change the settings because they are managed by my organization I have a user who is hot XXXXX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 728472, Jun 23, 2020.

1. 728472 Win User

With my new notebook, some settings are managed by my organization?

I have bought a notebook (private!) and now I want to change the settings because they are managed by my organization

I have a user who is hot XXXXX XXXX and is Admin

What can I do (except reset)

:)

728472, Jun 23, 2020
  2. dukeofurl Win User

Some settings are managed by my organization?

A long while ago, when Win 10 privacy concerns were new, I ran some kind of utility that claimed to stop like 20 violations with one step. Fast forward to today, and I go to do Windows Update, and it tells me in red font color "*Some settings are managed by your organization" - well, I don't have an organization, I'd just like to get Windows Update back to normal. Any idea how?

dukeofurl, Jun 23, 2020
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Windows10 Update "Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization"

When Windows updates alerts me to available new Updates Ready to be installed....in Red I now see "Some settings are Managed by Your organization"...Please see attachment ....

This began about 2 months ago following the creation of a new user Account. A Display issue was causing my Win10 Start List not to show any Text to the right of the programs in the lists and the solution to correct that issue from another Post here...suggested
    creating a new User account.... The instructions were detailed, I followed each step...the new User Account was created and it resolved the issue....

Following the creation of the New user acct, every time Window Updates are offered....the Alert in red "Some Settings are managed by Your organization" displays (see Attachment). The old User account never displayed this Alert.

Clicking on "View Configured Update Policies....it seems this alert is being caused by Mobile Device Management????

I have no idea what that means, or, how any settings would have been set to have some of my settings managed by your organization.

My PC is one of 3 PC's in my Home....it has never been connected to any organization...ie work, etc. During the creation of the New user account at no time was there anything that addressed Organization, Mobile devices during the creation of the New
    user Acct.

How do I remove this Alert?

With my new notebook, some settings are managed by my organization? 69a42b90-24e4-4b75-9083-9df4c1a3f767?upload=true.png

With my new notebook, some settings are managed by my organization? 875fafac-6adf-430e-b5a3-aa70a44121e9?upload=true.png

denmarfl, Jun 23, 2020
  4. With my new notebook, some settings are managed by my organization?

PreciousLeb, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

With my new notebook, some settings are managed by my organization?

1. With my new notebook, some settings are managed by my organization? - Similar Threads - notebook settings are

2. Some of these settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of these settings are managed by your organization: Hi,Last day my mother needed to use my Computer to finish some work, then she used here school Email as a teacher which was given to here by The Ministry of Education to sign to Microsoft Office so she can use it.when she logged in, she left "Allow my organization to manage...
  3. Some of these settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of these settings are managed by your organization: Hi,last day my mother needed to use my Computer to finish some work, then she used here school Email to sign to Microsoft Office so she can use it.when she logged in, she left "Allow my organization to manage my device" checked.After she finish working, I opened...
  4. Some settings are managed by organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some settings are managed by organization: Hello, I'd like to ask an issue happening on my laptop. I got my laptop from an organization in which I am no longer be part of the organization right now. However, I found one of some windows features that cannot be set by myself. For example, this virus protection. Please...
  5. Some settings are managed by organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some settings are managed by organization: Hello, I'd like to ask an issue happening on my laptop. I got my laptop from an organization in which I am no longer be part of the organization right now. However, I found one of some windows features that cannot be set by myself. For example, this virus protection. Please...
  6. Some settings are managed by organization

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Some settings are managed by an organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some settings are managed by an organization: Hello I downloaded the upgrade windows 10 pro for workstation and ever since I've had it say some settings are hidden or managed by an organization and it's got my location locked and set for India and I'm in canada. I've read online its glitch in your download I've tried...
  8. Some setting are managed by your organization

Some setting are managed by your organization: Hello Everyone, Just to use Windows 10 Pro features I used some random key for windows 10 from google and activated it. But then it was not allowing me to use my all apps such as camera so I removed that key using cmd. But still it shows this and still I am unable to use...
  9. Some Settings Hidden or Managed by Organization

Some Settings Hidden or Managed by Organization: Hi there, I received this message when trying to turn on Bluetooth: [ATTACH] I have tried these fixes: regedit gpedit.msc I also tried to change my windows defender antivirus settings, and got this message: [ATTACH] Both of these are confusing because this is my...
  10. Some settings are managed by my organization?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some settings are managed by my organization?: A long while ago, when Win 10 privacy concerns were new, I ran some kind of utility that claimed to stop like 20 violations with one step. Fast forward to today, and I go to do Windows Update, and it tells me in red font color "*Some settings are managed by your organization"...